#1 fact you should bring up to a newbie is?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: #1 fact you should bring up to a newbie is?

Postby Pia Kahn » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:16 am)

You will find most of the better films about the holocaust from a revisionist perspective here:

http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=2

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

Rogal Dorn

Postby Rogal Dorn » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:23 pm)

Hannover wrote:fat Jew at "extermination" camp LOL

it would be interesting to know when and at which camp this photo was taken

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:54 pm)

Rogal Dorn wrote:

see:
http://www.germanvictims.com/2013/11/auschwitz/

But does it matter? If so, why?

After all, according to the impossible storyline, they were all & everywhere subjected to 'cruel starvation diets' and 'the Germans tried to kill very Jew they could get their hands on'.

And why do you ignore the other photos, at Auschwitz, that I posted?

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:09 am)

There are questions that should be asked of newbie and hardened hoaxer alike, such as;
In the face of overwhelming evidence that proves the holocaust as claimed did not happen, why do you still believe it?

And...

Why do you hate jews so much that you want six million of them to have been killed in the holocaust?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Deitrich

Postby Deitrich » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:09 am)

borjastick wrote:There are questions that should be asked of newbie and hardened hoaxer alike, such as;
In the face of overwhelming evidence that proves the holocaust as claimed did not happen, why do you still believe it?

And...

Why do you hate jews so much that you want six million of them to have been killed in the holocaust?

I agree!

We bring "GOOD NEWS TO JEWS"- and it's apparently "anti-semitic".

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:22 am)

Rogal Dorn wrote:

From what I recall this is Dachau 1938.

There is plenty of visual material available of Jews being well fed from many camps and from different periods as well. It just happens so that they haven't been made the center of focus.

Postby Moderator » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:03 am)

test
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Deitrich

Postby Deitrich » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:43 pm)

rockybalboa wrote:What would be the number 1 fact you would bring up to somebody if you're introducing this topic for the 1st time to make them question the official story? For example, stating people weren't made in to lampshades or soap is true, but it's not a hard hitting fact. Basically you only get 1 first impression. ..better make it a good 1. I'm trying to send at least 1 point to a friend and see if it makes him question it. If you could state the fact and elaborate a bit on it, i would appreciate it,. I really want to convert him and i'm terrible when trying to explain things to people. Ok, laters

As you are repeating yourself from the first thread of the same topic- I'll offer another clinching issue.

My first response was regarding the refractory brickwork of the crematory ovens of Auschwitz durability not allowing more cremations that the registered deaths at the camp.

The next pertinent point concerns the "gas chambers" themselves. Specifically the "hole hoax" of Crema 2 and 3.
For this we use "Air Photo Evidence" (Ball/Rudolf)
http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/27-ape.pdf

On Page 65 we can see demonstrated that the marks released by the CIA paper of the Birkenau air photo's (which Professor Butz had predicted must exist in his 1976 book)- were drawn on.

(a) They go in various directions and not in the direction of real shadow's in the images (=not shadows)
(b) Stereoscopic imaging reveals they have no height (=not chutes)
(c) No trace of any such holes can be found in the roof remains (which is intact enough to see such a thing) where they would be indicated by the photo's.

You can see this graphically on the page in the book above.

On page 69 we see that the "hoaxers" from the CIA forgot to draw the holes on atleast one of the photo's (the September photo) (=busted)

No response worth a dime has ever been offered by the enemies of truth to my knowledge.

Hekmatyar

Postby Hekmatyar » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:01 am)

Everyone will react differently to different facts and statements.
The key issue why the message is so hard to spread might not be "what" facts to present, but "HOW" to present them. Try to change the cognitive dissonance, that inevitably will set in, into curiosity.

"Memes" of wooden gas chamber doors, missing mass graves, missing "holes", the hospital and the swimming pool, might be dismissed as fake or misleading arguments and conversation partner may never care to take a closer look.
Concerning the #1 fact, for me the most compelling thing that something is wrong, is the claimed extent of the outdoor pyre cremation. But even that, presented in a hasty way, can be easily dismissed by a newbie as a misrepresentation of the situation. The introduction in "One third of the Holocaust", where key details of the official story are presented first, was very good in that regard. So, at that point, thank you for making that movie!

If you have the chance to talk with someone new to Revisionism do not shock him, grind away at the narrative step by step. Show that there was mainstream-revisionism (4 to 1 million), that the western camps were also claimed to be extermination camps, no more soap and lampshades etc. One example to learn from is the book from Samuel Crowell. It is still fairly apologetic (and wrong you may interject), but it explains how the gas chamber myth could have come into being.

HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HeiligeSturm » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:45 pm)

rockybalboa wrote:My bad. Hannover .. you're right...
The pool is funny, but that person will just say it was for the guards.
Hmm, maybe the picture of the fat jew along with others...they'll just say it was at the end of war and they were just brought there..
the hospital...the person could say well, yea..for the guards.\

I don't know, lol

You can still argue that it is INSIDE the fences and guards DID NOT swim during their work duty at the camp.
After all, it is quite close where the Kommandantur and Kommadant's personal house was/is.
That pool was for the prisoners. French Jewish Alfred Nakache is the most famous prisoner who used that pool.
There is even a documentary Alfred Nakache, the Swimmer of Auschwitz.
Guards probably had another pool(s) to swim.
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:19 am)

I still maintain that one seriously good question to ask a believer/newbie is why are there no non jewish survivors and witnesses to genocide?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

flimflam

Postby flimflam » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:01 pm)

The Holohoax is seared into everyone's consciousness at an early age using the photos taken at the end of the war of victims of typhus and allied bombing and showing them as being Jews gassed by the Nazis.

So, IMO the first thing to do is to set the record straight with respect to those photos. Probably the quickest demonstration is this short clip from Questioning the Holocaust which includes an interview with a Jewish doctor who was at Nordhausen when it was bombed a few days before it was liberated

and this vid which documents the true provenance for all the horror clips used in the Oprah/Elie Wiesel Auschwitz special -

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”