In Europe, ‘Holocaust memory and Jews are under attack,’ says son of Elie Wiesel

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

In Europe, ‘Holocaust memory and Jews are under attack,’ says son of Elie Wiesel

Postby phdnm » 1 week 2 days ago (Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:07 pm)

August 5, 2018

The son of Elie Wiesel responds to anti-Semitic graffiti on Father’s house: ‘Holocaust Memory and Jews Are Under Attack’

The only child of the late Holocaust survivor and Nobel laureate Elie Wiesel has responded to the anti-Semitic desecration of his father’s childhood home in northwestern Romania over the weekend.

“Antisemitism exists in Europe. This is not an isolated incident,” Elisha Wiesel told The Algemeiner on Sunday. “What is happening to my father’s home is a small indication of what is happening on a continental level. Both Holocaust memory and Jews are under attack.”

The discovery of the graffiti – scrawled in bright pink paint – has prompted an investigation by local authorities, who also condemned the incident. Among the messages daubed on the small structure in the town of Sighetu Marmatiei was, “Nazi Jew lying in hell with Hitler” and “Public toilet, antisemite pedophile.”

In addition to condemning the attack, Elisha – who serves as chief information officer at Goldman Sachs – offered some practical steps and called on the Romanian government to add his father’s most famous work, his memoir Night – about his experiences in the Nazi death camp Auschwitz – as mandatory reading in the country’s national curriculum.

He also called for “making sure that the appropriate funding and governance exist so that my father’s home can tell the story it needs to tell: the story of a Jewish family and community that once was, and the story of a man who wanted their voices – and the lessons of their destruction– so desperately to be heard.”

‘Room for hope too’

The younger Wiesel also offered an optimistic take on the incident, saying “there is room for hope too.”

“Talk to the young Romanian woman who works day after day curating inside the house, even during the winter when there is no heat supplied to the building,” he said. “Her name is Alina Marincean – a non-Jew for whom this has been a labor of love. She is deeply committed to my father’s memory and to the Jews of Sighet who were eradicated. Talk to her and be inspired. She knows the timetable of when the ghetto was first created, of when the Sighet transports went to Auschwitz the way my cousins and I do.”

“What she is doing deserves far more attention than the scrawled hatred of some drunk thugs. What can be done to help her?” he concluded.

In total, 380,000–400,000 Jews were murdered in Romanian-controlled areas during the Holocaust under Marshal Ion Antonescu, the country’s fascist dictator who was allied with Nazi Germany.

Elie Wiesel and his family were deported in 1944 to Auschwitz. While he and two of his sisters survived, his father, mother and younger sister were murdered there.

Until his passing in 2016, Elie Wiesel served as chairman of The Algemeiner‘s advisory board. He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1986.

https://worldisraelnews.com/in-europe-h ... ie-wiesel/

stinky

Re: In Europe, ‘Holocaust memory and Jews are under attack,’ says son of Elie Wiesel

Postby stinky » 1 week 2 days ago (Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:43 pm)

What a nice touch from this self entitled forever victim, asking, what can be done for the shabbos goy curating Wiesel's house.
Of course, someone else should have the burden - of looking after the house, and paying for it.
It would be out of the question for Elisha 'Goldman Sachs' Wiesel to contribute.
And while the Romanian government & public shell out for a lying fraud's legacy, the tax payer can also foot the bill to get the book "night" into every school as required reading.
I wonder whom might cash in on that?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: In Europe, ‘Holocaust memory and Jews are under attack,’ says son of Elie Wiesel

Postby Hannover » 1 week 2 days ago (Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:59 am)

"The son of Elie Wiesel responds to anti-Semitic graffiti on Father’s house: ‘Holocaust Memory and Jews Are Under Attack’"

What a load of self obsessed crap.
Staged 'antisemitic' crimes are the rule, not the exception. Typically these acts of "anti-semitism, (whatever that means) are done by Jews for rather obvious self interest. The question that should always be asked is, 'Who benefits'?

See * below.

This says it all:
"Some stories are true that never happened."

- Elie Wiesel

Per Elie Wiesel's own statements, recall the fact that inmates at Auschwitz, upon the advancement of Soviet troops, were given the choice to stay and await the the Soviets or leave with the SS. Thousands of Jews chose to stay, but most by far chose to leave with the 'evil' Germans.

Clearly if the Germans had done what was alleged at Auschwitz they would not have left thousands of Jews behind to talk. Also note that the 'holocaust' narrative says that 'the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on'. Yet thousands of alive Jews were allowed to stay behind at "death camp Auschwitz". Massive contradictions everywhere and there are many, many more examples.

Some of Wiesel's exact words in "Night" are (p. 78):
"The choice was in our hands. For once we could decide our fate for ourselves. We could both stay in the hospital, where I could, thanks to my doctor, get him [the father] entered as a patient or nurse. Or else we could follow the others. 'Well, what shall we do, father?' He was silent. 'Let's be evacuated with the others,' I told him."

* Man Caught Spray Painting Swastika On College Campus Is Black
http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/16/man-c ... port-says/

Fake Hate? ‘Trump Rules’ & Poorly Drawn Swastikas Spray-Painted On Monument In Milwaukee
https://www.prisonplanet.com/fake-hate- ... aukee.html

Bomb threats to Jewish centers & schools were really a dark web moneymaking scheme by Jews
https://www.rt.com/usa/399027-bomb-jcc- ... -alphabay/

Jewish suspects arrested over swastika graffiti on synagogues
http://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-sus ... ynagogues/

Jew arrested for dozens of fake 'hate crimes'
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... oax-spree/

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 week 1 day ago (Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:20 am)

There was a time when there was a glimmer of hope that Weisel's son would "out" his dad as a fraud. He would be someone who would know his dad had no tattoo on his arm. At one point Bradley Smith was even going to try to contact the son, but I think decided against trying. How funny he has a big job at Goldman Sachs of all places. Since both the holocaust myth and G.S is tied to scamming money.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”