Results if Revisionists are right?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Results if Revisionists are right?

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:50 am)

What would the effects [results] be if Revisionists were right about the so-called holocaust?
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

TruthSeeker
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Results if Revisionists are right?

Postby TruthSeeker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:49 am)

Haldan wrote:What would the effects [results] be if Revisionists were right about the so-called holocaust?

Well, logically speaking, they'd have to hand those millions of dollars back to Germany. Maybe even PAY Germany for all the defamation... :) Israel would probably fall. :D

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jul 02, 2004 12:51 pm)

It's not what happens if Revisionists are right, but what happens when the masses catch on to the judeo-supremacist/zionist scam.

No doubt the notion of the invincibility of the judeo-supremacists will have been shattered. Con artists are/will be shown for what they are. Think neo-cons & Iraq.

Unfortunately those responsible for perjury, mass murder against innocent Germans, and real crimes against humanity will get off Scot-free, a la the Zionist/Communists, where not a single one has ever been charged for their enormous crimes.

Undoubtedly there will be an attempt to spin the entire matter and place blame elsewhere. And as the public catches on watch for the weasely claim that somehow the US govt. duped naive citizens into believing in gas chambers...recall the lawsuit that blames the US military for not bombing Auschwitz.

Also, as I have said before, we will see more accusations of shootings and less gas chambers. It's easy and technically feasible to say that people were shot. Ofcourse Revisionists have trashed that notion since the claimed mass graves do not exist.

The entire issue is interesting because so many have lied and they must continue to lie to cover their previous lies.

As for Israel, it will fall regardless, demographics make that certain.

Not to worry, Revisionist will never let the world forget how corrupt the claims have been.

Never again.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:32 pm)

The only practical result would be the immediate stop of defaming propaganda against germans (and a part of the money flow to jewish organizations). Oh, and the immediate and public ridicule of thousand of written pages and hundreds of "intellectuals". I'd love to see that Lipstadt witch face... :twisted:

But It would be very difficult to completely stop israel aid. They will figure out another excuse to drain your blood and german bloos as well, such as slave work reparations. And don't forget deportation is still a human right violation. Of course nobody will come out to speak for the millions of germans deported (and not even think about evicted palestinians!).

These people are extremely clever and have no regard for morals at all. They have "chutzpah" and that's enough.

Sorry if I sounded "antisemitic" but anyway, "political correctness" is not my strong.

Juan

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:38 pm)

These people are extremely clever

They are not clever. It's just that the majority of their prey, consists of fools.

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:57 pm)

well Turpitz, what do you think would happen?

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:08 pm)

It's very simple:
No Holocau$t= No Israel
(Israel meaning mighty)
Then the jews will have to live peacefully with the native palestinians.
Without subsidies from the USA.
What a summer night's dream!
Last edited by kk on Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freethinker

Postby freethinker » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:40 pm)

Anybody out there remembers just HOW WWI got started? HOW all this "terrorist" thing began? If you do, you'll know the answer...

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:05 pm)

You mean how the 3rd 30-year war started in Europe?
That's a good question!
I was always interrested to know why our continent tried to commit
suicide,twice in only 30 years.
We almost did succede, you know.
But for that we must start a new thread, if the moderators allow for it.

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:20 pm)

It'd be nice to have (as I pointed in another thread) a reorganization, including some off-topic fora, like "WW2 revisionism in general" concerning military and political topics and not necesarily holohoax discussion (I think causes and ocnsecuences of the war are as important if not more than atrocity propaganda) and an "Off-topic" forum.

Cheers,

Juan

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jul 03, 2004 2:00 pm)

We feel your pain Juan. However, we've chosen to focus on one subject area. From the holocaust story as alleged springs so much. We feel it is the soft under belly of historical representation as dictated by the victors of war, those who stand to benefit, and those that control what we are permitted to read. It is also an excellent example of how what we've been told/forced to believe is highly suspect. This example obviously opens the door to other areas of scrutiny.

There are other websites which examine history, most will not permit debate on this story. That is revealing in itself.

I'm sorry, we are limited in the amount of time and resources we can dedicate. The holocaust story as alleged is what we do here.
M3

gonzo

Postby gonzo » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:55 am)

Germany and Germanic persons would come unglued. (me included).

They would have to invent a new word for "anti-semitism", because people would be terriblly angry. Maybe revealing to the masses this whole "genocidal gazz chamber" thing is a fraud would lead to the destruction of zionism.

but then again , I cant recall who said this (a rabbi i believe) , Israel has the ability to nuke every city in Germany plus other European capitals. They would do it...dont kid yourselves.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:25 pm)

No , they have the capability to nuke only southern Europe.
They now have nukes in submarines that roam in the Meditererean,
but have a comparatible short range (ie. up to Munich at the most.)
They could although level Rome, Marseille etc.What a prospect for world peace !!!
Ofcourse the non - proliferation treaty doesn't apply to the jewish
state. They just ignored it. And the USA only applauded this decision.

Moshe Dayan (remember him?) called this 'the Mad Dog Strategy',
akin to MAD ( Mutualy Assured Destruction). One could also have
called it ' the Samson Syndrom'.
What a crazy world this is!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”