Another Eichmann Movie and the reality and fundamental inexplicability of anti-Semitic eliminationism."

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Merlin300

Another Eichmann Movie and the reality and fundamental inexplicability of anti-Semitic eliminationism."

Postby Merlin300 » 2 months 1 week ago (Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:58 pm)

OPERATION FINALE with Oscar Isaac, Ben Kingsley is another Nazi Drama Movie declared to be based "on an incredible true story"; aren't they all?

The presentation of Adolf Eichmann in the trailer is a classic caricature of a German
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGBNA7l9K8E

An earlier movie Eichmann was based on manuscripts of the interrogations of Adolf Eichmann before he was put on a show trial in Israel under a 1950 Israeli law and hanged.

Eichmann was put through hundreds of hours of interrogation by Israeli officer, Avner Less: "who [was] faced with the immense task of tricking the skilled manipulator into self-incrimination. While the world waits, Less's countrymen call for immediate execution, forcing him and Eichmann to confront each other in a battle of wills. "

The first Eichmann movie has a reported domestic gross of $2,706

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=eichmann.htm

The new Operation Finale is more in the style of Professor Mark Lilla, a Holocaust fanatic and proponent of "The New Truth," a theory that "Every advance in research that adds a new complication to our understanding of what happened on the Nazi side, or on the victims’, can potentially threaten our moral clarity about why it happened, obscuring the reality and fundamental inexplicability of anti-Semitic eliminationism."

New York Review of books article, Arendt & Eichmann: The New Truth,. https://codoh.com/library/document/3909/?lang=en
In short, Eichmann is shown as deranged and absolutely evil

The kidnapping of Eichmann was well short of anything spectacular. Eichmann was giving interviews to people in the 1950s, specifically to Willem Sassen, Eichmann also drafted and purportedly sent a letter to West German Chancellor Konrad Adenauer, proposing that he (Eichmann) return to Germany to stand trial. Finally he frequently visited with his son Nicholas. All this made his residence in Argentina obvious. It also threatened to rock the Holocaust propaganda boat.

It was the German public prosecutor of Hesse, Fritz Bauer who called Walter Eytan at the Israeli Foreign Ministry and reported that Eichmann was alive and living in Argentina under the name Ricardo Klement. All the Mossad kidnappers had to do is follow Nicholas to his father's house.

Over 30 Mossad agents headed by Isser Harel tracked Eichmann. Harel had fled the Soviet Union in the 1930, is reported to have engaged in terrorist acts against the British and wrote his own Eichmann book The House on Garibaldi Street...made into a TV movie. Eichmann has jumped as he came home from work, drugged and flown to Israel.
Harel gleefully reported to the Israeli Prime Minister that he had a present for him.

More importantly, the trial and interrogation of Eichmann are riddled with fallacies and impossibilities now obvious.
Eichmann was charged under a 1950 Israeli law enacted to punish Nazis and their collaborators. He was charged and found guilt on 15 counts:

§ Charge 1: He was ultimately responsible for the murder of millions of Jews.
§ Charge 2: He placed these Jews, before they were murdered, in living conditions designed to kill them.
§ Charge 3: He caused them grave physical and mental harm.
§ Charge 4: He took actions which resulted in the sterilization of Jews and otherwise prevented childbirth.
§ Charge 5: He caused the enslavement, starvation, and deportation of millions of Jews.
§ Charge 6: He caused general persecution of Jews based on national, racial, religious and political grounds.
§ Charge 7: He spoiled Jewish property by inhuman measures involving compulsion, robbery, terrorism and violence.
§ Charge 8: That all of the above were punishable war crimes.
§ Charge 9: He deported a half-million Poles.
§ Charge 10: He deported 14,000 Slovenes.
§ Charge 11: He deported tens of thousands of gypsies.
§ Charge 12: He deported and murdered 100 Czech children from the village of Lidice.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Another Eichmann Movie and the reality and fundamental inexplicability of anti-Semitic eliminationism."

Postby Hannover » 2 months 1 week ago (Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:31 pm)

Yet this lying Zionist propaganda piece / movie won't tell the public about the devastating info. below' from one of my previous posts:

- So called 'holocaust' historian (the ultimate oxymoron) Browning had little recourse in stating:
Clearly, anyone who wants to dismiss Eichmann’s testimonies on the grounds of their demonstrated unreliability and shameless self-serving lies can easily do so, and many of my colleagues have done precisely this.

- from: Eichmann Interrogated, transcripts from the Archives of the Israeli Police, edited by Jochen von Lang in collaboration with Claus Sibyll. Translated from the German by Ralph Manheim. Farrar, Straus, and Giroux, New York, 1983, 293pp:

Eichmann claims to have witnessed mass slaughter on a grand scale at Auschwitz in the fall of 1941, where the camp commandant, Rudolf Hoess, informed him that the great, factory-like buildings, the chimneys of which belch smoke, are "working to capacity: Ten thousand!"
This is months before the Auschwitz crematoria were constructed, let alone in use.

Eichmann talks of Treblinka - but then he's not sure if it's Treblinka - where he says gassings were being carried out with a submarine engine (diesel); he claims at places near Minsk and Lemberg, mass shootings were taking place, including one mass grave from which he said
blood was gushing out ... like a geyser
although it had already been filled in; and again Treblinka (this time there's no doubt: phony railway station and all) where gassings, he claims, are being carried out with the insecticide Zyklon-B.
The gushering geysers are a nice touch, and work well with the propensity of other "Holocaust" mass graves to quake and spew forth blood, sometimes for months after the killings. Treblinka, however, is supposed not to have been functioning as an extermination center until the summer of 1942, nor was Zyklon-B ever claimed to have been employed there.

Eichmann even offers substantiation for the six-million claim-he says he's worked out the numbers from reading ***Jewish almanacs***, he persistently rejects the accusation that he was the organizer of the "Final Solution" or the "flywheel of the extermination machine."

- The 'holocaust' Industry's own Mark Roseman said:
Both Rudolf Hoess's and Eichmann's testimonies lack credibility.

- On Eichmann's Diaries, Charles M. Sennott, Boston Globe, March 1, 2000, included this little tid-bit of information:

From this self-absorbed focus on his own death he shifted easily to explaining in graphic detail how, in the death camps, "round cotton wool filters were soaked with this poison and thrown into the rooms where the Jews were assembled. The poison was instantly fatal."

The standard story line says the pesticide Zyklon-B was used. Zyklon-B was a dry granular substance impregnated with cyanide and outgasses for hours & hours, and in reality was used to kill typhus bearing lice.

In a German language version Eichmann is claimed to have said:
Hoess, the Kommandant, told me that he used **sulphuric acid** to kill. Round cotton wool filters were soaked with this poison and thrown into the rooms where the Jews were assembled. The poison was instantly fatal.

But in another version we read that Eichmann said:
The commandant, Hoess, told me that he used **prussic acid** to kill. Round wood-fibre discs were impregnated with this poison, and then thrown into the spaces where the Jews were gathered. The poison killed immediately.

The problem is, everyone from the sanitation officers on up claim that the insecticide, Zyklon-B, was a gypsum composite. And of course, survivors all insist it was "crystals" of various hues; blue, green, mauve, take your pick.

So in other words, Eichmann's testimony here goes against the other 'testimonies' about Zyklon-B at Auschwitz, which themselves contain vast contradictions. It sure is hard for them to keep the lies straight.

In his alleged pre-arrest 'memoirs', well...these 'memoirs' also have him describing himself as being more of a Zionist than an SS officer, right...sure.

Eichmann clearly copy-catted now debunked material given him:
- He refers to reading the 'holocaust' Industry's Reitlinger for 'information'.
- He had a heavily annotated copy of the discreditied Hoess memoirs, published in Germany in 1957.
- His preposterous statements that diesel submarine motors were used in gas chambers and that the hair of the victims was used to make slippers are from the bogus Gerstein claims. Gerstein's affidavit became very widely known right after the war. Gerstein made many different & absurdly conflicting 'confessions' as has been demonstrated by Frenchman Henri Rocques.

- Eichmann claims being ordered to go to Lemberg:
There had been a pit there, it was already filled in, and blood was gushing out of it...how shall I say?...like a geyser. I've never seen anything like it. I'd had enough of that mission.

Which he got from laughable testimony at the Einsatzgruppen Show Trials of 1947, not original to him.

We must also ask how the accusers can conduct a trial of the accused? It is necessarily a bogus, unfair trial.
And then we're back to the fact that there is no physical evidence, no documentary evidence, and the 'extermination' methods as alleged are scientifically impossible.

There's more:
EICHMANN INTERROGATED: Transcripts from the Archives of the Israeli Police edited by Jochen von Lang in collaboration with Claus Sibyll. Translated from the German by Ralph Manheim. Farrar, Straus, and Giroux, New York, 1983, 293pp.
Reviewed by Ted O'Keefe
http://vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/6/2/OKeefe237-240.html

The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Merlin300

Re: Another Eichmann Movie and the reality and fundamental inexplicability of anti-Semitic eliminationism."

Postby Merlin300 » 2 months 1 week ago (Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:32 pm)

Hannover wrote:
- So called 'holocaust' historian (the ultimate oxymoron) Browning had little recourse in stating:
Clearly, anyone who wants to dismiss Eichmann’s testimonies on the grounds of their demonstrated unreliability and shameless self-serving lies can easily do so, and many of my colleagues have done precisely this.

Thank you, Hannover for the demolition of Eichmann's "testimony" while being interrogated.

David Irving presented a paper on Eichmann's pre-kidnap statements at the IHR convention
in 1992
Generally Eichmann's statements are very useful for Revisionists.
https://codoh.com/library/document/762/

"Eichmann on the Holocaust

Well, here are some of the contents. First of all, Adolf Eichmann is quite plain throughout these papers that the word Endlösung, or "final solution," meant only one thing to him, and that was Madagascar. When he addressed his mind to the "final solution of the Jewish problem" in the late 1930s and early 1940s, it was quite plain to him that it was only a plan to sweep all the Jews of Europe aboard boats and transport them lock, stock, and barrel down to Madagascar, where they would be on an island where they couldn't bother any of their neighbors and where none of their neighbors could bother them. I've always said and I say it here again – even though I risk making a few enemies – that I think that would have been an ideal solution to a perennial world tragedy.

The second interesting thing that emerges from Eichmann's own papers is that he's chewing over in his mind-- he's frightfully repetitive – he keeps on coming back, again and again, in his manuscripts and in these conversations to who was behind it, and what was behind it. What was behind the "Holocaust" (if we can use that word loosely here now)? He keeps coming back to the appalling thought: Did they manage to use us? Did the Zionists use the Nazis to further their own ends? Was the Holocaust something that they themselves inflicted on their own body, in order to bring about their Zionist cause in the long run?

This was Eichmann's theory, at the end of his life (effectively, because a year or two later he was kidnapped and a year after that he was at the end of a rope in Israel). "Did they manage to use us?" He keeps on coming back to it, and every time he comes back to it becomes more and more plausible to him. And perhaps this is the reason why the Eichmann papers were not supposed to see the light of day.

Thirdly, when he's justifying the cruelty of what he himself has seen – and in a minute I'll go into some of the detail about what he saw – he says, "But compared to what they were doing to us at that time, this was nothing. Compared to what they were planning to do with us, this was nothing." He said, "I remember in Berlin an air raid... [and] afterwards going through the streets past a house that had collapsed, and hearing the screams of an elderly couple who had been trapped by falling debris, and the woman pleading to be put out of her misery by anybody with a gun." He said, "When you hear screams like that, you never forget them for the rest of your life." He describes that two or three times in his memoirs."

By 1958 Eichmann learned that "something" had happened and that he was likely to be blamed. But he also knew that the Holocaust Tale contained much False News.

To again quote Irving's paper,

"He worked out exactly how much rolling stock would have been needed, in these memoirs, and he said, "This alone proves that Rudolf Höss was talking through his hat. These figures are totally fantastic, and what the hell is Höss up to?" That is a brief, lurid summary of what Eichmann writes as he's sitting in what he believes to be safety in the underground in Argentina, reading these memoirs of Höss, published in 1958."

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 months 1 week ago (Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:43 pm)

Merlin300 wrote:OPERATION FINALE with Oscar Isaac, Ben Kingsley is another Nazi Drama Movie declared to be based "on an incredible true story"; aren't they all?

The presentation of Adolf Eichmann in the trailer is a classic caricature of a German

An earlier movie Eichmann was based on manuscripts of the interrogations of Adolf Eichmann before he was put on a show trial in Israel under a 1950 Israeli law and hanged.

Eichmann was put through hundreds of hours of interrogation by Israeli officer, Avner Less: "who [was] faced with the immense task of tricking the skilled manipulator into self-incrimination. While the world waits, Less's countrymen call for immediate execution, forcing him and Eichmann to confront each other in a battle of wills. "

At 0:30 : "Based on the incredible true story".

Incredible for sure, but is it a "true story"?!

I have doubted the identity of the person put on show trial in Jerusalem. Be that as it may. That Adolf Eichmann at the trial was astonishingly cooperative for an accused there. He also used Holocaust literature as source to testify at that "trial" as to support his "memory". E.g. Reitlinger:
As far as I remember, in my Statement - at least I think so - I said that this must have been around the end of 1941. In the meanwhile, in Reitlinger I have found that, on the basis of his documents, Reitlinger comes to the conclusion that there was a permanent gassing camp in Kulm at the end of December, and so I must have been in Kulmhof either at that time, the end of December, or shortly after it.
https://archive.org/details/AdolfEichma ... torVergast

This isn't even a rare occurrence in hist 'testimony':
.... It is easier for me to say when this was, because I know that I was wearing a long leather - a winter coat of leather, so it was winter, and therefore I have been able to determine the time, with Reitlinger's help as well, as the winter of 1941- 1942. It can only have been that winter....
But I also remember today driving through Lemberg, on the outskirts, and seeing for the first time something I had never seen before, namely a fountain of blood. I passed a site where Jews had been shot some time before and where - apparently as a result of the pressure of the gasses - the blood was shooting out of the earth like a fountain.

Accused: Having read in Reitlinger that between 10 and 22 August 1942, forty thousand Jews were dealt with in this way in Lemberg, and because I have also read that the first part of the Reinhardt Operation ended on 28 October 1942, I would conclude - and I believe that this is extremely accurate - that the visit I received instructions to make to Lublin, must have taken place at that time.
These are the four official journeys I was instructed to make, and during which I came into direct contact with the extermination of the Jews.
https://archive.org/details/Blutfontaen ... nJerusalem

Got to admit that sort of testimony is kind of bizarre. Guess you can't make this shit up.

Not all accept the narrative as is, but some are limited in their conclusions:
https://archive.org/details/DESINFORMAT ... Geschichte

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 months 1 week ago (Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:16 am)

Oh the life of an actor eh? Poor old Sir Ben Kingsley, once he was Ghandi then a poor little jew saved by Schindler at Auschwitz and now the devil himself as Eichmann. Don't worry too much because he's worth some $60m. He should have stopped at $6m...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mortimer » 2 months 1 week ago (Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:33 am)

There is also another movie on this subject called Operation Eichmann which came out in 1961. The title character is played by Werner Klemperer mostly known for his role as Colonel Klink in the tv show Hogan's Heroes. Also the actor who played Sergeant Schultz in that program - John Banner - appears as Rudolf Hoess !

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055261/
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 months 1 week ago (Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:55 am)

borjastick wrote:Oh the life of an actor eh? Poor old Sir Ben Kingsley, once he was Ghandi then a poor little jew saved by Schindler at Auschwitz and now the devil himself as Eichmann. Don't worry too much because he's worth some $60m. He should have stopped at $6m...

Don't forget this one
Murderers Among Us: The Simon Wiesenthal Story:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murderers ... thal_Story
As Austrian Jews living in the Ukraine at the beginning of World War II, Simon Wiesenthal, and his family are captured by Nazis and sent to live in a series of prison camps, where Wiesenthal cheats death several times. When he is liberated from Mauthausen in 1945, Wiesenthal provides vital information to the Americans in the Nuremberg War Trials and dedicates his life to hunting down Nazi war criminals, even though doing so comes at a cost to his family.

Weren't most Holocaust movies flops (except for Schindler's List and a few others)? Yet they keep on making them.

stinky

Postby stinky » 2 months 1 week ago (Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:30 pm)

There is also another movie on this subject called Operation Eichmann which came out in 1961. The title character is played by Werner Klemperer mostly known for his role as Colonel Klink in the tv show Hogan's Heroes. Also the actor who played Sergeant Schultz in that program - John Banner - appears as Rudolf Hoess !

Would it be fair to say that 'Operation Eichmann' is as historically accurate as Hogan's Heroes?
Perhaps the new movie 'Eichmann' will rival them both in honoring the truth :roll:

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 2 months 1 week ago (Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:13 pm)

stinky said:

"Would it be fair to say that 'Operation Eichmann' is as historically accurate as Hogan's Heroes?"

Hogan's Heroes was more historically accurate than almost anything else dealing with WWII and Germany, except for its portrayal of Germans as idiotic dolts.

1. There was never any mention of 'gas chambers' in any episode.

2. There was no mention of an extermination plan.

3. Jews(the bride at every wedding and corpse at every funeral) were hardly ever, or never mentioned.

Hogan's Heroes would NEVER be shown on TV today! ..... it would be considered blatantly anti --- "semitic" and 'holocaust' denial.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

stinky

Postby stinky » 2 months 6 days ago (Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:13 am)

Thank you for the correction Dresden

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 2 months 6 days ago (Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:52 am)

stinky wrote:Thank you for the correction Dresden

You're welcome! ;=)
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Merlin300

Re: Reviews see Operation Finale as part of the fight against Trump

Postby Merlin300 » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:22 pm)

The grand opening of the dud, factually challenged, Operation Finale has been delayed to August 29.

The British Guardian calls Operation Finale a, "disappointing Nazi thriller fails to convince" but the writer Charles Bramesco tries to add current touch,
"What’s to be done with a defenseless Nazi? With fascism making a comeback in the United States, that’s been the question on many pundits’ minds, a decisive point where the rubber of ethics meets the road of politics. It’s also the central query of Operation Finale," Really?

Indiewire writes, "If the willful obliviousness of the Trump era is inevitably going to result in a rash of new movies that investigate anti-semitism, the Holocaust, and/or the broader history of organized hatred, we could use Hollywood’s most relevant talent to help modern viewers appreciate why. “Operation Finale” may not be a particularly good thriller ...blah, blah blah

Oddly, the element most touted in OF is that it is a "True-life thriller."
Like the big drama to get Eichmann to sign a consent to go to trial?
"In the film's account, dealing with Eichmann is necessary because El Al, the airline that would be flying the disguised team back to Israel, decided it wouldn't cooperate unless he signed a document saying he was willingly going to Israel to stand trial." Sure and if you believe that,
I have a bridge in Brooklyn that you might want to buy.

Hollywood Reporter writes, "The 1960 capture of Nazi war criminal Adolf Eichmann by Israeli spies who tracked him to Argentina is hardly an obscure piece of history. Multiple movies have dramatized it, and the trial that resulted is an important part of Holocaust history. [so why another one?] Justifying his interest in expanding the familiar account, screenwriter Matthew Orton beefs up the psychological and moral overtones of what might be a simple procedural adventure in Operation Finale, directed by Chris Weitz and arriving, as will be widely noted, at a moment when dealing with Nazis is hardly a bygone concern. "
So if you go see Operation Finale be prepared to sit through a Hollywood lecture on psychology and morality. Yawn

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mortimer » 1 week 5 days ago (Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:39 am)

Operation Finale is a box office dud. Holocaust movies are very much in overkill mode and the poor returns for this film prove it.
https://codoh.com/library/document/6111/
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HeiligeSturm » 4 days 20 hours ago (Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:21 am)

Quick review:
The films starts and we see the "wrong nazi" getting killed because Jews think he is Eichmann.
"So what?, He's a Nazi" is Moshe's answer when "heroic" or so called good guy Peter Malkin is trying to act like he cares about justice.
Moshe Tabor is German and arab hater from the beginning of the movie. Similar to Jewish avengers in Inglorious Basterds.
(This is Mélanie Laurent's second Jewish avenger movie, the other being Inglorious Basterds)
Karl Eichmann has a Jewish girlfriend for a while and attends evil nazi meetings. :?
Carlos Fuldner character speaks in one of the meetings and asks what to do with Jews?
Someone from the crowd shouts: "Soap!" :D Must be accurate portrayal of historical event.
Later when captured Eichmann tells Mengele's "Kosher salami" remark. More myths.
Eichmann is quite a comedian in this movie. :oops:
Peter sees flashbacks of his sister but later tells that
he doesn't know for sure where she died. "Maybe in a forest near Lublin". So, it's a false memory!
The Germans living in Buenos Aires seem to have great influence in everything, starting with the police force... :roll:
Eichmann is looking his captors in the trial.... six million... then Peter Malkin sees an actual hallucination of his sister
at the yard of Israeli court... :shock:
I wonder what is the next Holocaust related movie...
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”