THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Edify

Postby Edify » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:03 pm)

Looks like this is another nail in the holohoax coffin:

You need only to open your eyes to see through the transparent mass grave lies

BELZEC, CHELMNO, PONARY, SOBIBOR and TREBLINKA II

Are the remains of over 2.1 million jews really buried in the alleged mass graves?

It is alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II - hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of corpses were buried in numerous “huge mass graves” at Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II. However, despite all the deceptive allegations to the contrary, the truth is; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the - one hundred - graves / cremation pits that are alleged to have been scientifically proven to currently exist at these sites, in which verified human remains have been tangibly located via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology; contained the remains of - ONLY SIX PEOPLE.

http://nafcash.com/

How can anyone believe that approximately 2.2. million people magically disappeared at these five camps?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Postby borjastick » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:24 am)

Edify said
How can anyone believe that approximately 2.2. million people magically disappeared at these five camps?

Because they have been told this happened and never give a moment to think this through. They don't care, don't want to discuss it, think it's an unedifying subject and many think that the jews are the most persecuted people on God's earth and shouldn't be questioned. That's why.

When I have spoken to believers about their belief they seem to either get aggressive and think I am some sort of rabid Hitler loving nazi, (I am not) or act all offended that we should even be talking about the possibility that there were no gas chambers and 6m dead.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Edify

Postby Edify » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:54 pm)

borjastick:

...many think that the jews are the most persecuted people on God's earth and shouldn't be questioned...

Well I for one think that these questions should be answered by anyone who believes that these five holocausts actually happened:

The rules for laying claim to THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX CHALLENGE REWARDS

$1,000.00 - will be remitted for each one of the 100 fraudulently alleged / insinuated - mass graves / cremation pits - of Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II - which have been scientifically proven to actually exist and to currently contain the remains of at least 21 people - ($500.00 for at least 7).

To begin the incredibly easy process of laying claim to each reward and to set all requisite rules:

First - Potential claimants must submit their answers to Part One of the: Mass Graves / Buried Remains - Forensic Evaluation Form

Mass Graves / Buried Remains - Forensic Evaluation Form

PART ONE

#1 - List all of the Belzec graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#2 - List all of the Chelmno graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#3 - List all of the Ponary graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#4 - List all of the Sobibor graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#5 - List all of the Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

#6 - List all of the Belzec graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 7 human beings: __?__.

#7 - List all of the Chelmno graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 7 human beings: __?__.

#8 - List all of the Ponary graves / cremation pitsin question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 7 human beings: __?__.

#9 - List all of the Sobibor graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 7 human beings: __?__.

#10 - List all of the Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 7 human beings: __?__.

#11 - List all of the Belzec graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 21 human beings: __?__.

#12 - List all of the Chelmno graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 21 human beings: __?__.

#13 - List all of the Ponary graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 21 human beings: __?__.

#14 - List all of the Sobibor graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 21 human beings: __?__.

#15 - List all of the Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain the remains of at least 21 human beings: __?__.

#16 - Of the 33 alleged Belzec graves / cremation pits in question - the one that you can prove currently contains the most human remains - is number: __?__.

#17 - Of the 21 alleged Chelmno graves / cremation pits in question - the one that you can prove currently contains the most human remains - is number: __?__.

#18 - Of the 7 alleged Ponary graves / cremation pits in question - the one that you can prove currently contains the most human remains - is number: __?__.

#19 - Of the 24 alleged Sobibor graves / cremation pits in question - the one that you can prove currently contains the most human remains - is number: __?__.

#20 - Of the 15 alleged Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question - the one that you can prove currently contains the most human remains - is number: __?__.

#21 - Of the 100 alleged graves / cremation pits of Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II in question - the one that you can prove currently contains the most human remains - is number: __?__.

http://nafcash.com/

Ratross

Postby Ratross » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:44 am)

Outstanding reading. bear in mind, some people, such as myself are collating and researching from scratch so this provides valuable information. Tautologous history has a lot to answer to.

TimeTraveler

Postby TimeTraveler » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:52 pm)

borjastick wrote:
Edify said

Because they have been told this happened and never give a moment to think this through. They don't care, don't want to discuss it, think it's an unedifying subject and many think that the jews are the most persecuted people on God's earth and shouldn't be questioned. That's why.

When I have spoken to believers about their belief they seem to either get aggressive and think I am some sort of rabid Hitler loving nazi, (I am not) or act all offended that we should even be talking about the possibility that there were no gas chambers and 6m dead.

That and also I noticed most people are just so busy with their jobs, school, family and or other responsibilities. That most just don't have the time to sit down and think about and research into these things. You have that and the ignorance of most people on this topic is the reason why most just don't understand what really happened.

Edify

Postby Edify » 2 weeks 5 days ago (Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:00 pm)

Ratross wrote:Outstanding reading. bear in mind, some people, such as myself is collating and researching from scratch so this provides valuable information. Tautologous history has a lot to answer to.

Eric Hunt has a lot to answer to as well.

When will we see his answer to the following simple question:

#21 - Of the 100 alleged graves / cremation pits of Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II in question - the one that you can prove currently contains the most human remains - is number: __?__.

Merlin300

Postby Merlin300 » 2 weeks 5 days ago (Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:28 pm)

Ratross wrote:Outstanding reading. bear in mind, some people, such as myself is collating and researching from scratch so this provides valuable information. Tautologous history has a lot to answer to.

Hello Ratross- I was in a similar position when I first studied Revisionism and visited Treblinka; the only easily accessible information was
Holocaust Believer propaganda.
The discovery of aerial photographs had a great impact on Believer lies, particularly the claim that Treblinka was "hidden" in the woods and
that the Germans had destroyed all traces of the Camp. In fact, they left buildings, fences, rail lines, roads, and a few graves.
This evidence was destroyed by the Soviets and Poles after September 1944.

Thank goodness that CODOH works to preserve evidence and scholarly discussions for people to read.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”