THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3309
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Postby Hektor » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:05 am)

Crystal wrote:.....
It's obvious that the ponds are very deep. And I"m not saying that the remains were magically lost. I'm sure the Nazis put a thick layer of soil over the remains to hide them. They wouldn't have gone through all that work to hide their crime just so someone could come along later and simply scoop up proof of mass murder.
....

With other words, you speculate the evidence is not to find, because it has been hidden. That's a conspiracy theory mate.

But that doesn't help you conspiracy theorists, because now you got to prove even more things:
1. That mass murder occurred. (still)
2. That the evidence indeed has been hidden.

With your line of argument, you can prove almost anything.

Crystal
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Postby Crystal » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:35 am)

Hannover wrote:No we don't know "that the correct figure is the remains of 1.1 million people were buried in 4 pond graves." I have challenged you to produce the proof. Now show us your alleged remains. No dodging at this forum.


OK, let me back up a bit here. Before we get into the proof, let's be clear what the claims are for Auschwitz (I've done a bit more research).

It is claimed that about 1.5 million people died at Auschwitz:

Image

It is claimed that the remains of those 1.5 million people were dumped into 4 pond graves:



The locations of these ponds are known and can be seen today (though they may be dried up).

Now my question to you is, are you aware of any cliams for any other known graves at Auschwitz?

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2469
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Postby borjastick » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:09 pm)

Crystal you are relying on some of the dodgiest claims known to mankind. First you say that it is claimed that 1.5m died in Auschwitz. So it is but then up until 25 yrs ago or so it was claimed that 4m died at Auschwitz. Neither claim has been backed up with any quality of proof. If the 4m claim was wrong, and no one doubts that, then the 1.5m claim is dangling by a thread too.

The Red cross claimed that 60k-70k or so died at Auschwitz, many of which died from the typhus outbreaks there.

You also haven't responded to my comments about cremain erns being used in many camps so why were they not used at Auschwitz???
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 874
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Postby Lamprecht » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:58 pm)

Crystal wrote:
Hannover wrote:No we don't know "that the correct figure is the remains of 1.1 million people were buried in 4 pond graves." I have challenged you to produce the proof. Now show us your alleged remains. No dodging at this forum.


OK, let me back up a bit here. Before we get into the proof, let's be clear what the claims are for Auschwitz (I've done a bit more research).

It is claimed that about 1.5 million people died at Auschwitz:

Image

It is claimed that the remains of those 1.5 million people were dumped into 4 pond graves:



The locations of these ponds are known and can be seen today (though they may be dried up).

Now my question to you is, are you aware of any cliams for any other known graves at Auschwitz?


To date, nobody has proven that a single "ash pond" even exists. Reports on the ground-water level at Auschwitz suggest that they would not even have attempted to make these ponds as alleged, because it would have required them to pump the water out.

There should be enormous pits filled with burnt and unburnt remains at Auschwitz, according to your own sources. It would not be difficult to excavate these supposed "huge mass graves" in precisely known locations. In fact, they could take core samples every meter or so, and estimate the full size of the graves using these methods. Ground penetrating radars could also be used.


Image Image Image Image


To date, we have not been provided any sort of reason to believe that there are huge mass graves at the "ash ponds" of Auschwitz. It seems to be more of an excuse than anything, first you're supposed to just accept unquestioningly that over 1 million died at Auschwitz, and then accept unquestioningly the excuse provided as to why none of these are shown. And then, if you happen to live in a country where "Holocaust denial" is illegal, you can be thrown in a prison cell for suggesting that Auschwitz was just a labor camp (like 90 year old grandma Ursula Haverbeck, or master chemist Germar Rudolf). If there were enormous mass graves as alleged in precisely known locations, they could necessarily be excavated. It would take no longer than a week or two... but it never happens.




The changing Auschwitz death tolls:
Date - Official sources of information Figures

31.12.1945 French Investigation Panel on Nazi-War-Crimes 8.000.000
19.08.1998 Chief Rabbi from Poland (Süddeutsche Zeitung) 6.000.000
20.04.1978 Le Monde (French daily paper) 5.000.000
23.01.1995 Die Welt (German daily paper) 5.000.000
20.04.1989 Eugen Kogon, Der SS-Staat (famous book of a holocaust survivor, page 176) 4.500.000
31.12.1952 Der Neue Herder (Enzyclopedia, Germany) 7. edition (page 214) 4.500.000
01.10.1946 IMT-Document 008-USSR (Nuremberg Military Tribunal) 4.000.000
02.05.1997 USA-Today (daily paper USA) 4.000.000
24.11.1989 Head prosecutor Majorowsky, Wuppertal, Germany (indictment 12 Js 1037/89) 4.000.000
26.07.1990 Allgem. Jüdische Wo.Ztg. (Jewish weekly, Bonn) 4.000.000
08.10.1993 ZDF-Nachrichten (German TV) 4.000.000
25.01.1995 Wetzlarer Neue Zeitung (German daily paper) 4.000.000
01.10.1946 IMT-Document 3868-PS (Nuremberg Military Tribunal) 3.000.000
01.01.1995 Damals (official monthly magazine on history, sponsored by the Bonn government) 3.000.000
18.07.1990 The Peninsula Times (daily paper, S.Francisco, USA) 2.000.000
25.07.1990 Hamburger Abendblatt (daily paper Germany) 2.000.000
27.01.1995 Die Welt (German daily paper, quoting Chancellor Helmut Kohl. Minimum of 2 million) 2.000.000
02.05.1997 USA-Today (daily paper USA) 1.500.000
11.06.1992 Allgem. Jüdische Wo.Ztg (Jewish weekly, Bonn) 1.500.000
08.10.1993 ZDF (German TV) 1.500.000
23.01.1995 Die Welt (German daily paper) 1.500.000
01.09.1989 Le Monde (French daily paper) 1.433.000
02.02.1995 BUNTE Illustrierte (German weekly magazine) 1.400.000
22.01.1995 Welt am Sonntag (German daily, sunday edition) 1.200.000
27.01.1995 Die Welt (German daily paper) 1.100.000
27.01.1995 IfZ (Institut for Contemporary History, München, sponsored by the Bonn government) 1.000.000
31.12.1989 Pressac, Auschwitz, Technique ... (official report on Auschwitz, commissioned by the Jewish Beate Klarsfeld Foundation) 928.000
27.09.1993 Die Welt (German daily paper) 800.000
22.01.1995 Welt am Sonntag (German daily, sunday edition) 750.000
01.05.1994 Focus (German weekly magazine) 700.000
23.01.1995 Die Welt (German daily paper) 700.000
31.12.1994 Pressac, Die Krematorien ... (2nd official report on Auschwitz, commissioned by the Jewish Beate Klarsfeld Foundation) 470.000
08.01.1948 Welt im Film (British news reel, nbr. 137) 300.000
06.01.1990 Frankfurter Rundschau (German daily paper) 74.000
31.05.1994 Hoffmann, Stalins Vernichtungskrieg (Book, written by a renowned German historian, p.302 f.) 74.000
17.08.1994 Intern. Red Cross Arolsen - Department of holocaust investigations (Ref. nbr.: 10824) 66.206
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1634
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Postby Moderator » 6 months 1 week ago (Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:50 pm)

Crystal:
Stop the dodging and respond to the challenges made to you. Show us your proof that these alleged enormous amounts if ash & bones actually exist. These are reasonable, rational questions.
You are being given an opportunity to respond to those that you disagree with, you should welcome that opportunity.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Crystal
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Postby Crystal » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:31 pm)

Moderator wrote:Crystal:
Stop the dodging and respond to the challenges made to you. Show us your proof that these alleged enormous amounts if ash & bones actually exist. These are reasonable, rational questions.
You are being given an opportunity to respond to those that you disagree with, you should welcome that opportunity.
Thanks, M1


I can't respond to the challenges because. to be totally honest, I've come to understand that my "education" on all things Holocaust is so fundamentally flawed that I don't know what to think anymore. The reality is that not much of anything I thought I knew about the Holocaust is standing up to critical analysis.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 874
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 1 week ago (Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:07 pm)

Crystal wrote:
Moderator wrote:Crystal:
Stop the dodging and respond to the challenges made to you. Show us your proof that these alleged enormous amounts if ash & bones actually exist. These are reasonable, rational questions.
You are being given an opportunity to respond to those that you disagree with, you should welcome that opportunity.
Thanks, M1
I can't respond to the challenges because. to be totally honest, I've come to understand that my "education" on all things Holocaust is so fundamentally flawed that I don't know what to think anymore. The reality is that not much of anything I thought I knew about the Holocaust is standing up to critical analysis.


It never does. Unfortunately, revisionists are not allowed to excavate these alleged "huge mass graves" to find out once and for all. The "believers" can excavate, do core samples, GPR / LIDAR scans... but don't. Revisionists want to, but can't; they are also prevented from looking through archived documents in some cases and, of course, imprisoned. That really says it all, honestly.


- "Ninety-nine per cent of what we know [about the Holocaust in Auschwitz-Birkenau] we do not actually have the physical evidence to prove... it has become part of our inherited knowledge." (A Case for Letting Nature Take Back Auschwitz , The Toronto Star, December 27, 2009).

- "Over half of the 20,000 testimonies from Holocaust survivors on record at Yad Vashem are “unreliable” [According to archives director & Auschwitz survivor Shmuel Krakowski] and have never been used as evidence in Nazi war crimes trials" (B. Amouyal, "Doubts over evidence of camp survivors," Jerusalem Post (Israel), August 17, 1986)

- "Survivor accounts of critical events are typical of all testimony, that is, they are full of discrepancies. About all matters both trivial and significant, the evidence is nearly always in dispute. In part the unreliability of these accounts derives from imperfect observation and flawed memory, but in larger part from the circumstance that they are not constructed exclusively on the basis of firsthand experience. In order to present a coherent narrative, the author has likely included a large measure of hearsay, gossip, rumor, assumption, speculation, and hypothesis." (Jewish holocaust historian Lucy Dawidowicz, A Holocaust Reader, 1976)

- "The consequence of the absence of any overt documentary evidence of gas chambers at these camps, coupled with the lack of archaeological evidence, means that reliance has to be placed on eye witness and circumstantial evidence." (Judge Gray, Irving-Lipstadt trial, 2000)
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 493
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:13 am

Re: THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Postby Atigun » 5 months 1 week ago (Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:08 pm)

Crystal wrote:
Moderator wrote:Crystal:
Stop the dodging and respond to the challenges made to you. Show us your proof that these alleged enormous amounts if ash & bones actually exist. These are reasonable, rational questions.
You are being given an opportunity to respond to those that you disagree with, you should welcome that opportunity.
Thanks, M1


I can't respond to the challenges because. to be totally honest, I've come to understand that my "education" on all things Holocaust is so fundamentally flawed that I don't know what to think anymore. The reality is that not much of anything I thought I knew about the Holocaust is standing up to critical analysis.


Perhaps you should take some time off and just reconsider your beliefs, Crystal. It's tough to try and come to grips with the fact that everything you thought you knew about something is wrong. It took me a while to accept that I had been suckered like a country rube by a slick carney at the county fair. Pissed me off, too. Nobody was born a revisionist (denier). We've all had our little epiphanies.

Crystal
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Postby Crystal » 5 months 1 week ago (Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:28 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:

The "believers" can excavate, do core samples, GPR / LIDAR scans... but don't.


In regards to Sobibor, that is completely incorrect. After an extensive geophysical examination of the site, they spent 8 years excavating nearly every square inch of the camp. I was led to believe that the archaeological excavations had proven the Sobibor Holocaust, just like I was led to believe that the ash mound contained the remains of tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of Jews. I wasn't just misinformed, I was deliberately deceived.

Atigun, I am pissed off as well.

Crystal
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Postby Crystal » 5 months 1 week ago (Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:56 pm)

Crystal wrote:
Hannover wrote:
The posted YouTube is simply laughable. The unhinged Zionist nutter Jacob Bronowski has not the slightest idea what he's talking about. He even uses the old Communist "4,000,000" for Auschwitz. He rambles on about 'science, but then talks about the 'gas chambers, which were in fact scientifically impossible as alleged.


Mr. Bronowski may have been off a little on his figures. So instead of the remains of 4 million people buried in one pond grave, we now know that the correct figure is the remains of 1.1 million people were buried in 4 pond graves.

Lamprecht wrote:I am not quite sure how this millions of pounds of remains could be magically lost in a pond. It would fill up the entire pond.


It's obvious that the ponds are very deep. And I"m not saying that the remains were magically lost. I'm sure the Nazis put a thick layer of soil over the remains to hide them. They wouldn't have gone through all that work to hide their crime just so someone could come along later and simply scoop up proof of mass murder.

Lamprecht wrote:
Here are some images to help you understand how large an American football field is:


And here is an image to help you understand that the proof of mass murder can and has been found:

Image

Monument for ashes at Sobibor Photo credit: Alan Collins

At Sobibor there is a pile of ashes in a memorial, which is shown in the photo above. This memorial contains the ashes left from the bodies of 170,000 to 250,000 prisoners.

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/06/27/where-are-the-ashes-of-the-1-1-million-people-killed-at-auschwitz-birkenau/


Why doesn't Mr. Gerdes consider the Sobibor memorial as one of his mass graves?

If he did, I would accept his challenge and claim his reward in a heartbeat.


Since making the above post I have learned that the Sobibor memorial (aka "the ash mound") actually is considered one of the 24 mass graves of Sobibor by The Holocaust Archaeology Hoax website.

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2242540&postcount=2826

And I've also learned that the monument is a hoax.

Apologies to all involved with The Holocaust Archaeology Hoax website.

Crystal
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Postby Crystal » 5 months 1 day ago (Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:14 am)

Lamprecht

...It would not be difficult to excavate these supposed "huge mass graves" in precisely known locations. In fact, they could take core samples every meter or so, and estimate the full size of the graves using these methods. Ground penetrating radars could also be used... If there were enormous mass graves as alleged in precisely known locations, they could necessarily be excavated. It would take no longer than a week or two... but it never happens.


But it did happen at Sobibor, and that is why I so strongly believed that I could earn thousands of dollars in reward money from The Holocaust Archaeology Hoax Challenge. I was led to believe that Sobibor's "ash mound" was incontrovertible proof of mass murder. I was led to believe that Andrzej Kola, using core samples, found a number of mass graves at Sobibor containing "human remains showing evidence of adipocere formation" as well as human "ash," which was, in my mind, further incontrovertible proof of mass murder. Then came the thorough geophysical examination of the site by internationally known archaeologists and geophysicists. (Yet more incontrovertible proof.) And it all culminated in an 8 year long archaeological excavation of the site in which all of the above investigations corroborating each other. So it wasn't just a historically proven fact, it had now become a forensically proven fact, replete with massive amounts of physical evidence.

All told, how could anyone not believe what they were told had happened at Sobibor? How could someone not accept all that "corroborating physical evidence" as incontrovertible proof of the Sobibor Holocaust? So how difficult would it be for someone to disprove this passage found The Holocaust Archaeology Hoax website:

It is alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II - hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of corpses were buried in numerous “huge mass graves” at Belzec, Chelmno, Ponary, Sobibor and Treblinka II. However, despite all the deceptive allegations to the contrary, the truth is; the largest (in terms of quantity of remains) of the - one hundred - graves / cremation pits that are alleged to have been scientifically proven to currently exist at these sites, in which verified human remains have been tangibly located via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented archaeology; contained the remains of - ONLY SIX PEOPLE.


Well, as it turns out, very difficult indeed.

Crystal
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Postby Crystal » 5 months 21 hours ago (Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:39 pm)

I just realized that I did not link to the source of information and quotes that I included in my last post.

Sobibor Extermination Camp 1942 – 1943

Marek Bem

Chapter 6 section 4 (The disposal of the bodies of murdered Jews)

Page 216

http://www.sobibor.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/M_BEM_ksi_Sobibor_Extermination_Camp_20150107-1.pdf

FYI, Mark Bem claims that 300,000 Jews were murdered at Sobibor. (See page 40.)

I apologize for the earlier omission.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 874
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Postby Lamprecht » 5 months 21 hours ago (Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:59 pm)

From the above link: http://www.sobibor.org/wp-content/uploa ... 0107-1.pdf

April 2001, an archaeological expedition from the Institute of Archaeology and Ethnography of Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń began to conduct, at the request of the Polish Board for the Protection of Monuments of Combat and Martyrdom, and under the management of Professor Andrzej Kola, trial excavations in the area of the former German extermination centre in Sobibór. The research aimed at gaining some preliminary knowledge about the present-day surface structures in the area of former Camp III, and to tentatively identify the camp borders and the location of particular spatial elements, including the pits used, in time of war, to bury the victims’ corpses, as well as to bury their ashes.

During Professor Kola’s expedition, the archaeologists managed to pinpoint seven pits, which the Professor called ‘graves’ and numbered from 1 to 7 in his report. Grave No. 1 was identified west of the Memorial Mound of Ashes, which is now part of the Sobibór Site of Remembrance. In the horizontal projection, it is 20 metres wide, 20 metres long and 4,30 metres deep. It exhibits the characteristics of a cremation grave.

Grave No. 2, also crematory in character, was pinpointed south of the Mound of Ashes. Its surface is irregular in the horizontal projection, and it is 20 by 25 metres, with its depth reaching up to about 4 metres. Grave No. 3 is also irregular in the horizontal projection, with its size being approximately 20 by 12 metres. The longer edge spreads along the north-south axis. Most of the grave is located beneath the north-western part of the present-day mound. Its depth reaches up to 5,8 metres. In its lower part, it is skeletal, with human remains showing evidence of adipocere formation. In its upper part, it exhibits the characteristics of a cremation grave, with inter-beddings of lime, sand and charcoal.

Grave No. 4 is the largest of all the graves identified so far, as, in the horizontal projection and along the north-south axis, it reaches the size of 20 by 70 metres, with its depth amounting to 5 metres. In its lower parts, the researchers found human remains showing evidence of adipocere formation. In its upper parts, the grave exhibits the characteristics of a cremation grave, as it has inter-beddings of lime, sand and charcoal. Grave No. 5, which is at least 10 metres wide, 12 metres long and has the depth reaching up to 4,90 metres, is also skeletal in character. In its lower parts, there were human remains showing evidence of adipocere formation. The upper parts bear the traces of cremation.

Grave No. 6 is located south of grave No. 5. Its shape is irregular in character, with its size being at least 15 by 25 metres, and its depth amounting to 3,05 metres. The lower parts of the grave exhibited human remains that show evidence of adipocere formation. The upper parts reveal traces of cremation30.

he character of these graves implies that in four of them corpses were buried. Obviously, these were the pits out of which the bodies were, after some time following their burial, taken out and incinerated. The archaeological analysis of the other two graves suggests that, most probably, they were used to store the victims’ bodies, and that they were utilised at the time when bodies were regularly burnt, and not buried. The sample material taken for analysis exhibited the presence of human ashes, as well as the ash of burnt wood mixed with sand. Four of the pits contained, at their bottom, human remains showing evidence of adipocere formation. Above them were found human ashes and the remains of charcoal.
...
30. Andrzej Kola, Badania archeologiczne terenu byłego obozu zagłady Żydów w Sobiborze [Archaeological Research into the Former Extermination Camp of Jews in Sobibór], „Biuletyn Rady Ochrony Pamięci Walk i Męczeństwa” [Bulletin of the Polish Board for the Protection of Monuments of Combat and Martyrdom], 2001, No. 4 (21).



Does anyone have access to this "Badania archeologiczne terenu byłego obozu zagłady Żydów w Sobiborze" ??

Possibly, this is it: https://archive.is/vVgCP

I do not see any graves. Just some drawing of a map, with some dark splotches scribbled on....
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Crystal
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Postby Crystal » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:06 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:
From the above link: http://www.sobibor.org/wp-content/uploa ... 0107-1.pdf

April 2001, an archaeological expedition from the Institute of Archaeology and Ethnography of Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń began to conduct, at the request of the Polish Board for the Protection of Monuments of Combat and Martyrdom, and under the management of Professor Andrzej Kola, trial excavations in the area of the former German extermination centre in Sobibór...

During Professor Kola’s expedition, the archaeologists managed to pinpoint seven pits, which the Professor called ‘graves’ and numbered from 1 to 7 in his report. ...

Four of the pits contained, at their bottom, human remains showing evidence of adipocere formation...


After a lot of research, I have yet to see any evidence at all that Yoram Haimi proved that any "human remains showing evidence of adipocere formation" existed in any of the four graves mentioned.

Does anyone know of any that I may have overlooked?

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 874
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Postby Lamprecht » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:36 pm)

Crystal wrote:
Lamprecht wrote:
From the above link: http://www.sobibor.org/wp-content/uploa ... 0107-1.pdf

April 2001, an archaeological expedition from the Institute of Archaeology and Ethnography of Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń began to conduct, at the request of the Polish Board for the Protection of Monuments of Combat and Martyrdom, and under the management of Professor Andrzej Kola, trial excavations in the area of the former German extermination centre in Sobibór...

During Professor Kola’s expedition, the archaeologists managed to pinpoint seven pits, which the Professor called ‘graves’ and numbered from 1 to 7 in his report. ...

Four of the pits contained, at their bottom, human remains showing evidence of adipocere formation...

After a lot of research, I have yet to see any evidence at all that Yoram Haimi proved that any "human remains showing evidence of adipocere formation" existed in any of the four graves mentioned.

Does anyone know of any that I may have overlooked?


If there was any evidence, we would have seen it by now. That quote above is on Andrzej Kola's fraudulent "excavation" and here are some threads on Yoram Haimi:


My email to archeological 'expert' Yoram Haimi
viewtopic.php?t=5106

Sobibor ~ archaeological work finds new info.
viewtopic.php?t=8357

Israeli Yoram Haimi's bogus Sobibor 'dig' demolished again
viewtopic.php?t=9374


I also recommend this thread on Katyn:

What real, actual mass grave excavations look like.
viewtopic.php?t=11219


Remember, allegedly 1/4 of a million people died at Sobibor..

Image

50,000 people can fit in the German "RheinEnergieStadion" -- imagine 5 stadium fulls of people exterminated in one place, buried in exactly known locations, and despite two excavations... no "huge mass graves" to show for it. Over a million pounds of remains and 8 million teeth would be there.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests