THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Crystal

Re: THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

Postby Crystal » 5 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:55 pm)

Lamprecht

If there was any evidence, we would have seen it by now.

Yes of course. And as the book I linked to states:

It was only in 2001 that it was possible to locate the places where the Germans buried the ashes of the remaining 250, 000 victims.

Page 357

http://www.sobibor.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/M_BEM_ksi_Sobibor_Extermination_Camp_20150107-1.pdf

So as I understand it, they can't make up their minds if over a million pounds of remains and 8 million teeth are in the "ash mound" or the "graves"!

Monument for ashes at Sobibor Photo credit: Alan Collins

At Sobibor there is a pile of ashes in a memorial, which is shown in the photo above. This memorial contains the ashes left from the bodies of 170,000 to 250,000 prisoners.

https://furtherglory.wordpress.com/2011/06/27/where-are-the-ashes-of-the-1-1-million-people-killed-at-auschwitz-birkenau/

Stephen Cohen

Postby Stephen Cohen » 4 weeks 1 day ago (Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:31 pm)

Crystal wrote:

I heard a rumor a while back that THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX website was going to add Auschwitz to the 5 camps listed above.

Crystal, did you really hear such a thing?

If so, where?

Why doesn't Mr. Gerdes consider the Sobibor memorial as one of his mass graves

Crystal, it is considered as one of the mass graves:

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6506&start=30#p46945

Stephen Cohen

Postby Stephen Cohen » 4 weeks 23 hours ago (Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:23 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:
Crystal wrote:
Lamprecht wrote:
From the above link: http://www.sobibor.org/wp-content/uploa ... 0107-1.pdf

After a lot of research, I have yet to see any evidence at all that Yoram Haimi proved that any "human remains showing evidence of adipocere formation" existed in any of the four graves mentioned.

Does anyone know of any that I may have overlooked?

Roberto Muehlenkamp:

...Haimi's Figure 6:

serves me nicely, for it shows that

a) graves nos. 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 16 are [not] "huge" at all but rather small, and...

I can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that the remains of no less than 25,343 people currently lie in no less than 12 graves graves/disposal pits for cremation remains within the boundaries of the former Nazi extermination camp at Sobibór.

Grave nr. 1 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (large pit, containing only cremation remains)

Grave nr. 2 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (large pit, containing only cremation remains)

Grave nr. 3 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (large pit, containing both cremation remains and at the bottom larger human remains in wax-fat transformation)

Grave nr. 4 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (large pit, containing both cremation remains and at the bottom larger human remains in wax-fat transformation)

5. Grave nr. 5 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (large pit, containing both cremation remains and at the bottom larger human remains in wax-fat transformation)

6. Grave nr. 6 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (large pit, containing both cremation remains and at the bottom larger human remains in wax-fat transformation)

Grave nr. 7 identified in archaeological investigations led by Prof. Kola in 2001 (smaller pit, containing only cremation remains, size probably larger than originally assumed according to recent archaeological finds by Yoram Haimi et al)

Grave nr. 8 identified in archaeological investigations by Yoram Haimi et al in 2011-2013 (smaller pit, containing only cremation remains)

Grave nr. 9 identified in archaeological investigations by Yoram Haimi et al in 2011-2013 (very small pit, containing only cremation remains)

Grave nr. 10 identified in archaeological investigations by Yoram Haimi et al in 2011-2013 (very small pit, containing only cremation remains)

Grave nr. 11 identified in archaeological investigations by Yoram Haimi et al in 2011-2013 (very small pit, containing only cremation remains)

Grave nr. 15 identified in archaeological investigations by Yoram Haimi et al in 2011-2013 (smaller pit, containing only cremation remains, linked to grave nr. 8 ).

So now we have four rather small graves (nos. 12, 13, 14 and 16)... The small skeleton graves nos. 12, 13, 14 and 16... contain corpses ... Six individuals were buried in the grave no. 12 and one in the grave no. 13. Another single burial (gave no. 14) was localized... approximately 15 meters in the north area (almost in the straight line) of the skeletal grave no. 14, in the south-west corner of the quarter 49c, hectare XVIII, the ceiling of the another skeletal grave no.16 (Fig.10) has been discovered.

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11276&start=30

Roberto Muehlenkamp is actually claiming that he can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that 17 of Sobibors 24 graves currently contain human remains.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 4 weeks 21 hours ago (Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:36 pm)

Stephen Cohen wrote:Roberto Muehlenkamp is actually claiming that he can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that 17 of Sobibors 24 graves currently contain human remains.

The same courts that take "Judicial notice" of these silly allegations?

Can he even show a photograph of the alleged human remains?
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Stephen Cohen

Postby Stephen Cohen » 4 weeks 20 hours ago (Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:28 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:
Stephen Cohen wrote:Roberto Muehlenkamp is actually claiming that he can prove, with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts, that 17 of Sobibors 24 graves currently contain human remains.

I'm not agreeing with Muehlenkamp, and I"m unaware of any court that has taken judicial notice that these 24 alleged graves contain human remains. (Could you elaborate on that? I would be very interested in learning more about that issue.) I"m just doing some research on his claims about Sobibor as they relate to The Holocaust Archaeology Hoax Challenge.

It seems Muehlenkamp has a history of claiming that he can prove these graves actually exist and contain the remains of thousands and thousands of Jews, but I have yet to see anything that even comes close to what a reasonable person would construe as proof for such claims. (And reneging on a bet like he did has only degraded his credibility further.)

As for photographs, I have seen photos of the remains of a total of 10 people in the four small graves he mentions here:

Roberto Muehlenkamp:

So now we have four rather small graves (nos. 12, 13, 14 and 16)... The small skeleton graves nos. 12, 13, 14 and 16... contain corpses ... Six individuals were buried in the grave no. 12 and one in the grave no. 13. Another single burial (gave no. 14) was localized... approximately 15 meters in the north area (almost in the straight line) of the skeletal grave no. 14, in the south-west corner of the quarter 49c, hectare XVIII, the ceiling of the another skeletal grave no.16 (Fig.10) has been discovered.

So I assume he could show the same photos that I have seen. But of course that in no way would support his allegations about the other 13 graves he makes claims about.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 4 weeks 16 hours ago (Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:42 pm)

I"m unaware of any court that has taken judicial notice that these 24 alleged graves contain human remains. (Could you elaborate on that? I would be very interested in learning more about that issue.)

There has been no court case relevant to it. But the courts did take "Judicial notice" of the alleged homicidal gas chambers of Auschwitz with the whole IHR / Mermelstein fiasco

You can read more about that here, in the last post of the thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12443&p=92245#p92307

As for Muehlenkamp, he is a true believer in the Holy H. He probably makes a good amount of money shilling this goofy conspiracy theory.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Stephen Cohen

Postby Stephen Cohen » 3 weeks 4 days ago (Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:19 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:
I"m unaware of any court that has taken judicial notice that these 24 alleged graves contain human remains. (Could you elaborate on that? I would be very interested in learning more about that issue.)

There has been no court case relevant to it. But the courts did take "Judicial notice" of the alleged homicidal gas chambers of Auschwitz with the whole IHR / Mermelstein fiasco

You can read more about that here, in the last post of the thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12443&p=92245#p92307

As for Muehlenkamp, he is a true believer in the Holy H. He probably makes a good amount of money shilling this goofy conspiracy theory.

My appologies Lamprecht, I mistakenly attributed this quote to you:

After a lot of research, I have yet to see any evidence at all that Yoram Haimi proved that any "human remains showing evidence of adipocere formation" existed in any of the four graves mentioned.

Does anyone know of any that I may have overlooked?

When it was Crystal who wrote it.

As per my plan to list the numerous claims that Roberto Muehlnkamp has made about proving the contents of the graves allegedly found at Sobibor, I don't think I am going to be able to follow through with that, as his claims are so varied and bazaar they can only be describes as rantings from a madman. But at least we know what his latest claims are:

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6506&start=30#p46945

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11953&start=30#p93433

Stephen Cohen

Postby Stephen Cohen » 3 weeks 23 hours ago (Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:02 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:

Speaking of courts, here is a great example of why nobody associated with the archaeological fraud exposed by THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX website dares to sue Greg Gerdes:

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/climate-alarmist-sued-skeptic-defamation-and-lost

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”