Romania: Legionnaire's Revolt and Bucharest Pogrom

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
derekp78

Romania: Legionnaire's Revolt and Bucharest Pogrom

Postby derekp78 » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:10 pm)

I found this rather graphic depiction of the Bucharest Pogrom in 1941:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legionnai ... est_pogrom

American minister to Romania, Franklin Mott Gunther, toured the meat-packing plant where the Jews were slaughtered with the placards reading "Kosher meat" on them. He reported back to Washington: "Sixty Jewish corpses were discovered on the hooks used for carcasses. They were all skinned . . . and the quantity of blood about was evidence that they had been skinned alive".[8] Gunther wrote he was especially shocked that one of the Jewish victims hanging on the meat hooks was a five-year-old girl, saying that he could not imagine such cruelty was possible until he saw the evidence of it firsthand.[8]

This reminds me of the atrocity propaganda coming out of Buchenwald at the end of the war. It seems unlikely to me, and the sources for this article are rather thin.

Does anyone else know how much of this is proven?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Romania: Legionnaire's Revolt and Bucharest Pogrom

Postby Hannover » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:57 pm)

A Wikipedia citation, really?* It massively overstates everything about this event and of course lies about the fake 'pogrom of Jews'.
see:
The Legionary Movement in Romania, By Faust Bradescu , Alexander E. Ronnett
https://codoh.com/library/document/2156/?lang=en
and:
Investigating the Legionary Rebellion of January 21-23, 1941, by Charles Krafft
https://codoh.com/library/document/3913/?lang=en

Look at the Jew corpse / drawing claimed to be a 'photograph' from the Wikipedia link (enlarge for a laugh) , which will certainly be deleted now by the Wikipedia Zionist censors. :lol:

* Any topic that is known to be of special financial & political interests to supremacist Jews, and certainly there is no cash cow & political tool quite like the 'holocau$t' scam, you can bet the fix will be in. To them truth is irrelevant
see:
Zionist Wikipedia Editing Course
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/139189
and:
How Israel and Its Partisans Work to Censor the Internet
http://www.unz.com/article/how-israel-a ... =wikipedia

- Hannover

This is just too easy.
Attachments
fake photo drawing of alleged Legionnaire pogrom.jpg
fake photo drawing of alleged Legionnaire pogrom.jpg (6.23 KiB) Viewed 324 times
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

derekp78

Postby derekp78 » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:58 pm)

Thanks, Hannover.

I got lazy and failed to point out that I just completed Corneliu Codreanu's autobiography, so I'm a bit familiar with the Iron Guard itself.

Obviously, the wikipedia article leaves out their entire side of the story, for instance, how Codreanu and his leaders were marginalized, falsely arrested, beaten, tortured and ultimately murdered despite Codreanu himself being a member of Parliament.

I hadn't even noticed the drawing posed as a photo. Great catch!

Anyway, I also read Unz a lot so I'm aware of what Zionists do with Wikipedia. I just wondered if there is a real story behind the "Bucharest Pogrom." It's not mentioned in Codreanu's book obviously, as he was murdered in 1938.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 3 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:43 pm)

Hannover wrote:Look at the Jew corpse / drawing claimed to be a 'photograph' from the Wikipedia link (enlarge for a laugh) , which will certainly be deleted now by the Wikipedia Zionist censors. :lol:

What are those black things all around him? It looks like coffee got on this.

Did someone take a sword and vertically cut his torso in half? And if your goal is to eradicate European Jewry, why would you use a sword? A gun would do the job much faster.

Did someone cut off his hand for a souvenir? And also his left arm?

He has reptilian eyes and an indented nose, like Voldemort or a Martian.

I have hypermobility in my legs, quite likely in correlation with my autism, but look slightly above his left ankle. It bends 90 degrees. You'd have to break his tibia and fibula to achieve this task, and again, why would you waste your time on doing this when your goal is to kill every Jew living in Europe?
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”