Are There Any Second Generation Revisionists? / My Conversion

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong

Are There Any Second Generation Revisionists? / My Conversion

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:12 am)

As many members of this forum are, I am a first generation holocaust revisionist. The first time I even heard of this was when Baptist Pastor Steven Anderson made his 37 minute video titled "Did the Holocaust really happen?" in May 2015. I didn't fully understand all the details, and although I still believed it, doubts were always with me. Flash forward to January 2018, and I ask my mother who David Irving is. She does some research, and found him to be abhorrent. I mention that it is technically holocaust denial to say that 5,999,999 perished, and my sister who was also there agreed. I asked if she supports imprisoning them, and she said yes, but my mother disagreed. I explained that I wanted to research what "Holocaust deniers" believe, and she didn't want me to research them, because, well, I might join their side. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was then presented that TED Talks video of Lipstadt holohoaxing, and although at that time I had done basically no research into the matter, I felt someone or something (God perhaps?) telling me that she was lying. It was at that instant that I switched my belief. I obviously know more now than back then.

That is my testimony; I am a first generation revisionist, and to my knowledge, I have no family who believes what I believe. Through the internet, we will continue to grow, and have children. My question is this; are there any second generation holocaust revisionists whose parents taught them to reject the myth of the holocau$t?

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

TimeTraveler

Re: Are There Any Second Generation Revisionists? / My Conversion

Postby TimeTraveler » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:43 pm)

I guess I'm also a second generation. I got into this around the same time as you after watching a Oprah video on YouTube about a Skin Head gang from the 80s one of them said the Holocaust never happened. That was the first time I ever heard of anyone denying the big H.
But u blew it off at first. But after I watched the film "Hitler: the rise of evil" at the end of that there was a holocaust mention at the end of it. Then I remembered what that Oprah episode I watched so I looked up holocaust a hoax on Google and I read about the Auschwitz 1 fake gas chamber then I watched a few Eric Hunt films.
And I was mind blown with the amount of evidence against the big H.

That's my story.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:04 pm)

Depends on how you define the generation of Revisionists. I think the Rudolf Report could be a good benchmark there.
Since World War Two, there were always people that found that there is something fishy with the Holocaust narrative in fact, I think up to the Eichmann Trial they may have been even a majority. Not that they dismissed it out of hand, but they realized that there are people that would lie for gain. And the more educated ones would know about propaganda and that all sides in a war do employ it to some extent.

Only few would of course become Revisionist authors, like e.g. Paul Rassinier. That is to be expected because very few people have the resources, ability and persistence to perform on this. And immediately after WW2 people had a lot of other concerns like rebuilding their lives, building the country, having families etc. So even those that were skeptics towards the atrocity stories, wouldn't be able to have counter arguments in a debate. The proponents of what today is called Holocaust on the other hand would have narratives and propaganda material at hand. So the playing field was stacked in their favor.

Around the Zundel trial dissidents from the Holocaust dogma became more known and interested people could search for relevant literature and arguments. However decades had passed and the Holocaust lobby was able to disseminate their narrative via media, entertainment and the education system. So it still was difficult. With the establishment of a set of literature and arguments, newbies to the subject could inform themselves. This especially is the case via the internet of course. The Holocaust seems to lose its mythical power as well. And lets face it, a lot of dumb political decisions were based on it. So I think the end for the Holocaust is near.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:22 pm)

Hektor said:

"Depends on how you define the generation of Revisionists"

JLAD Prove Me Wrong said:

"That is my testimony; I am a first generation revisionist, and to my knowledge, I have no family who believes what I believe.

My question is this; are there any second generation holocaust revisionists whose parents taught them to reject the myth of the holocau$t?"

I think JLAD means second generation in a family.

I am a first generation 'holocaust' denier ..... no one in my family was a 'holocaust' denier, or even a skeptic.

I learned from a link I found to the ZUNDEL site, in 2006, where I found "Did Six Million Really Die?", then, by searching for more information, I found VHO.org and read "Dissecting the Holocaust" and "Giant With Feet of Clay" ..... and the rest is history.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:59 pm)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:I was then presented that TED Talks video of Lipstadt holohoaxing, and although at that time I had done basically no research into the matter, I felt someone or something (God perhaps?) telling me that she was lying. It was at that instant that I switched my belief. I obviously know more now than back then.

Yeah TED Talks/TEDx are bizarre. TEDx recently featured a talk by a woman trying to destigmatize pedophilia.

TimeTraveler

Postby TimeTraveler » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:38 am)

Dresden wrote:Hektor said:

"Depends on how you define the generation of Revisionists"

JLAD Prove Me Wrong said:

"That is my testimony; I am a first generation revisionist, and to my knowledge, I have no family who believes what I believe.

My question is this; are there any second generation holocaust revisionists whose parents taught them to reject the myth of the holocau$t?"

I think JLAD means second generation in a family.

I am a first generation 'holocaust' denier ..... no one in my family was a 'holocaust' denier, or even a skeptic.

I learned from a link I found to the ZUNDEL site, in 2006, where I found "Did Six Million Really Die?", then, by searching for more information, I found VHO.org and read "Dissecting the Holocaust" and "Giant With Feet of Clay" ..... and the rest is history.

Alright that makes more sense. I was thinking by generation of revisionists in general.

But if you go by the whole family thing then yeah I'm a first gen cause no one ever in my family knew about any of this stuff. I learned it all on my own.

TimeTraveler

Postby TimeTraveler » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:41 am)

PotPie wrote:
JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:I was then presented that TED Talks video of Lipstadt holohoaxing, and although at that time I had done basically no research into the matter, I felt someone or something (God perhaps?) telling me that she was lying. It was at that instant that I switched my belief. I obviously know more now than back then.

Yeah TED Talks/TEDx are bizarre. TEDx recently featured a talk by a woman trying to destigmatize pedophilia.

God you gotta be kidding

JLAD Prove Me Wrong

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:24 am)

PotPie wrote:Yeah TED Talks/TEDx are bizarre. TEDx recently featured a talk by a woman trying to destigmatize pedophilia.

What's interesting is that people who advocate for open discussion on the holocaust, or looking into revisionist arguments like I did/do make the argument that anything and everything is open to debate.

As far as the TED Talks video, medical student Mirjam Heine's main arguments were that child abuse and pedophilia are seperate, pedophiles need help, and society needs to change it's views on this matter.

It's telling that this video has 395 likes, and 5,000+ dislikes. That's a 1 to 12 ratio. And almost universal condemnation from the media. And TED Talks later pulled it from their main channel.

As univerally condemned as her arguments are, free and open debate is the only way to see if one's position holds any water. She already has humiliated herself to the world.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:47 pm)

I think 2nd generation revisionists barely exist. What I've seen is the children of revisionists tend to believe the holocaust story! Or they believe it and barely care about the issue. Or they've caught wind of the stigma through their parents and want nothing to do with the whole thing. I wish it wasn't so. But suffice to say: societal pressure is huge. I've seen the grown kids of revisionists more interested in societal prestige, job prestige, and the money that comes with that, and that equals not being interested in, or condemning revisionism.

Oh, and JLAD: interesting conversion story. I've been fascinated with the way youtube has steadily put the kabotsch (sp?) on the Steven Anderson video. Good thing you saw it when you did because, thanks to Google/youtube big tech censorship, someone like you then, would never find it now.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:22 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:I think 2nd generation revisionists barely exist. What I've seen is the children of revisionists tend to believe the holocaust story! Or they believe it and barely care about the issue. Or they've caught wind of the stigma through their parents and want nothing to do with the whole thing. I wish it wasn't so. But suffice to say: societal pressure is huge. I've seen the grown kids of revisionists more interested in societal prestige, job prestige, and the money that comes with that, and that equals not being interested in, or condemning revisionism.

Oh, and JLAD: interesting conversion story. I've been fascinated with the way youtube has steadily put the kabotsch (sp?) on the Steven Anderson video. Good thing you saw it when you did because, thanks to Google/youtube big tech censorship, someone like you then, would never find it now.

By second generation Revisionists I meant those that came to it in the present era. Kids of Holocaust unbelievers is a different interesting angle.

I don't know about any cases where parents were Revisionists, while the kids became belivers again.
However I can imagine that pressure to conform is quite high and that the kids aren't to eager to follow the path of the parents, given that they've experienced what they went through. Revisionists are of course also considered "Extremists", while they actually differ only in their views on a set of historical events, one could otherwise find rather benign. But that shows how important the Holocaust is to the present narrative in Western countries and also that it has the flair of the religious with it. It's as or more important than whether you are a Catholic or Protestant in former times.

On the other hand, they may have an advantage learning about those things first hand.

Deitrich

Postby Deitrich » 1 month 2 weeks ago (Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:05 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:I think 2nd generation revisionists barely exist. What I've seen is the children of revisionists tend to believe the holocaust story! Or they believe it and barely care about the issue. Or they've caught wind of the stigma through their parents and want nothing to do with the whole thing. I wish it wasn't so. But suffice to say: societal pressure is huge. I've seen the grown kids of revisionists more interested in societal prestige, job prestige, and the money that comes with that, and that equals not being interested in, or condemning revisionism.

If what you are saying is a pattern that is very discouraging.

However I would add Carto- that there has not been that much time elapsed to determine that...

The myth has been completely exposed in a "definite" sense only since the 1970's "Hoax of the 20th Century" Butz.

But even then it was a knowledge fit for only a very few.

Since the internet and the 90's revisionist developments concurred which surrounded it on all sides and enabled the masses to "know"- there has not been enough time for the 2nd generation to really have occurred. The second generation would only now be becoming of age- at the earliest- to be prominent in their view and knowledgable in it. It think that in another decade they will be completely replete.

I see a world awash in it now. At nursing homes I witness a striking number of people supporting "anti-jewish" views and holocaust skepticism- amongst oldies!

I am not claiming your view is incorrect- but for instance I only "just" discovered it a couple years ago and that probably holds true for most people today.

That makes sense as it's only recently that the handbooks became online accessible, that the films became made and available, which coincides with the fact that the exponential explosion in deniers is also recent (as in a few years).

From a "masses" POV- we are the first generation. I highly doubt that my son for example will not understand [a mild understatement].

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 month 6 days ago (Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:02 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:

Here Anderson reports that another video of him (Not directly related to Revisionism) was shadowbanned:

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 month 3 days ago (Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:10 pm)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:As far as the TED Talks video, medical student Mirjam Heine's main arguments were that child abuse and pedophilia are seperate, pedophiles need help, and society needs to change it's views on this matter.

It's not separate at all.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 1 month 3 days ago (Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:51 pm)

PotPie wrote:
JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:As far as the TED Talks video, medical student Mirjam Heine's main arguments were that child abuse and pedophilia are seperate, pedophiles need help, and society needs to change it's views on this matter.

I'm not saying I agree with her. Those are her arguments, not mine.

My larger point was that everything is open to debate, and that if someone believes something, as absurd as it might seem to basically everyone, free and open debate is the only way to solve it.

Don't even get me started on the YouTube comments for her video.

(An interesting parallel - on videos pertaining to the Holocaust, the comments are evenly divided between revisionism/orthodox, with more support for the first. You have to dig deep into the comments to find a comment in support of Heine's conclusions.)

Which raises the question, if her video is so abhorred, why doesn't YouTube follow it's rules and restrict the video/take it down? Revisionist videos recieve praise and criticism, but it is mostly positive.

This video has 76 likes, and 13 dislikes. That's about one dislike for every 6 likes.

And yet many uploads of this video recieve the following.

YouTube wrote:The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.

I understand and wish to proceed.

Whereas her video has 411 likes, and 5,000+ dislikes.

It would be more logical for YouTube to restrict a video which actually OFFENDS almost it's entire audience.

(NOTE: I am a HUGE free speech person, but I am merely calling out YouTube hypocrisy.)

Deitrich

Postby Deitrich » 1 month 3 days ago (Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:30 am)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:
PotPie wrote:

I'm not saying I agree with her. Those are her arguments, not mine.

My larger point was that everything is open to debate, and that if someone believes something, as absurd as it might seem to basically everyone, free and open debate is the only way to solve it.

Don't even get me started on the YouTube comments for her video.

(An interesting parallel - on videos pertaining to the Holocaust, the comments are evenly divided between revisionism/orthodox, with more support for the first. You have to dig deep into the comments to find a comment in support of Heine's conclusions.)

Which raises the question, if her video is so abhorred, why doesn't YouTube follow it's rules and restrict the video/take it down? Revisionist videos recieve praise and criticism, but it is mostly positive.

This video has 76 likes, and 13 dislikes. That's about one dislike for every 6 likes.

And yet many uploads of this video recieve the following.

YouTube wrote:The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.

I understand and wish to proceed.

Whereas her video has 411 likes, and 5,000+ dislikes.

It would be more logical for YouTube to restrict a video which actually OFFENDS almost it's entire audience.

(NOTE: I am a HUGE free speech person, but I am merely calling out YouTube hypocrisy.)

Due respect- I consider this statement incorrect for the following reasons...

1. You cannot know anything much about the Holocaust without knowing that the whole thing is a lie, whether you support it or not.
2. Only those interested in it visit such a thing.
3. With regards to revisionist films- essentially everyone there is already a holocaust denier in an inward sense- there are those who choose to tell the truth and those who choose to lie- obviously most people faced with this knowledge will choose to tell the truth. Hence the 1:6 ratio.

^That says nothing for the hundreds of millions of people who know nothing about such films. Or speaking of revisionist comments that overwhelm select orthodox films comments it says nothing about those who believe it as fact who would never visit such a site because they don't care.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”