History Online propaganda 27/8/2018 Gisela Perl story and Dr. Mengele Myth

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Deitrich

History Online propaganda 27/8/2018 Gisela Perl story and Dr. Mengele Myth

Postby Deitrich » 3 months 1 week ago (Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:47 am)

https://www.facebook.com/HistoryUncover ... ment_reply

Originally posted on "History Uncovered"
[History Uncovered is a "liar run" holocaust promotion fronting as a "history" site.]

''Dr. Josef Mengele told me that it was my duty to report every pregnant woman to him. I decided that never again would there be a pregnant woman in Auschwitz.''

Caption: "The Incredible true story of Gisela Perl- the Angel of Auschwitz"

Article here: https://allthatsinteresting.com/gisella-perl

Post and discussion of interest here:
https://www.facebook.com/HistoryUncover ... ment_reply

My only concern with the text of this caption is the word "True"...

It seems strange that that word would have to be included in the caption [thinking face]

Or maybe it isn't so strange...

For any scholarly types about this forum, I'll just leave a copy of this here ;)

http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/37-aadea.pdf

The ensuing battle is a typical example of how scouts use their hierarchy of "tools" to prevent the spread of truthful information.

And examination of the larger thread reveals the total meaningless dialogue between whether it was "right" for her to abort the children or let the evil Mengele murder them. When the woman's story is established as a propaganda lie and the Mengele myth evaporated altogether- it doesn't make any sense the discussion.

The summary of the thread in question is reproduced here...

SUMMARY: I put up a book for people to review on the topic if they wanted to, offered no conclusion of my own, made no instructive comment. The book is apolitical, purely scientific and academic in perfect form, free from any prejudice or bias.

Without any encouragement was in succession bombarded by the following...
1. Derogatory insult
2. Assault on character and intelligence
3. Straw manning
4. Attempts to force a censor through threats of violence
5. Attempts to force a self censor.
6. False inferencing on the political, prejudicial, character and honesty of the author
7. Ad homenim attack on the author.

^If the above views were valid, they'd be validated if the book was read. That could be the reason why it was necessary to use such tact because as I allege there is "another" reason.

Nowhere in the lengthy list of comments was there any attempt whatsoever to address the "content" of the book. Clearly because those above did not want you to know the content of the book.

^The scholars whom this post was specifically addressed to, will understand.

Thankyou

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: History Online propaganda 27/8/2018 Gisela Perl story and Dr. Mengele Myth

Postby Hannover » 3 months 1 week ago (Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:30 am)

''Dr. Josef Mengele told me that it was my duty to report every pregnant woman to him. I decided that never again would there be a pregnant woman in Auschwitz.''

Except that there were many Jew children born at Auschwitz, while the storyline says 'the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on'.

'O, what a tangled web they weave when first they practise to deceive'

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Deitrich

Postby Deitrich » 3 months 1 week ago (Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:38 am)

Hannover wrote:

Except that there were many Jew children born at Auschwitz, while the storyline says 'the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on'.

'O, what a tangled web they weave when first they practise to deceive'

- Hannover

I implore you to explore the post in question. Evidence is presented where the forum itself posted contradictory information about these births a year earlier and then posted this.

The result was another revisionist in the post being castigated.

The response of the forum was not censorship due to such exposure but mere flooding with other posts to wash it away- including further holocaust propaganda- notably about the former Trawniki guard in the media of late about which little revisionist literature has been published- unless you know of some sources Hannover? Especially about this "6000" [of course] people being executed??

The main point was not that the Gisella story was absurd as well as the Mengele myth and the child birth problem- all of which are given frauds here. The point is the coordinated effort to discourage dissemination of truthful information even where that info was presented without anything reprehensible given to attack.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 months 1 week ago (Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:43 am)

I got your points, but wanted to further emphasize the lie in the story.
I quoted:
'Dr. Josef Mengele told me that it was my duty to report every pregnant woman to him. I decided that never again would there be a pregnant woman in Auschwitz.''

Relax, please. :roll:

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”