Corbyn saga goes full-on holocaust denial now

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Corbyn saga goes full-on holocaust denial now

Postby borjastick » 3 months 1 week ago (Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:34 am)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... enier.html

-Corbyn met members of Deir Yassin Remembered (DYR) at Parliament in 2014
-He did not reveal this to the Home Affairs select committe when quizzed about his links to the group in 2016
-The group was disavowed by the Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC) - of which Corbyn is a patron - in 2007, but the Labour leader kept supporting them
-DYR is led by Paul Eisen, a self-professed Holocaust denier, who says that he has been close to Corbyn for more than 15 years
-It comes as Frank Field MP resigns the Labour whip, saying that its leadership has become 'a force for anti-Semitism'

The anti semitism row within the British labour party took another turn yesterday evening and again this morning when veteran Labour MP Frank Field left saying that under Corbyn's leadership the party is essentially further in the mire of antisemitism.

The above story has just appeared in the Daily Mail. It suggests that his relationship with Paul Eisen, previously of this Parish and leader of the Deir Yassin Remembered Group, is strong and long lived and that as Paul Eisen is a 'self confessed holocaust denier' that means Corbyn is a jew hater.

Supporting the memory of Deir Yassin doesn't make one a holocaust denier or course.

I have met Paul Eisen a number of times and consider him to be a very likeable and charming, educated man. He is jewish and recognises the fact that the holocaust story is largely elaborated with lies and nonsense.

I don't really care much about the Labour party and Corbyn but this is all good for the cause, our cause.

'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Corbyn saga goes full-on holocaust denial now

Postby Spect3r » 3 months 1 week ago (Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:13 am)

They are really out to get him, jesus!
I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 3 months 1 week ago (Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:25 pm)

More orchestrated panto for the dumb-Goy to drown in. This farce will just pave the way for new laws to be introduced to enable Organized Jewry to be protected even more. Corbyn is another fake politician with a forked tongue who will be used to enable this, with his consent of course. I expect Assflange will be wound-up and trotted out in a minute, just to give it a stamp of authenticity for the Goy. Assflange, who the establishment have made every dumb Goy's hero. Taking the Goy's libeties is like stealing milk from a baby.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 months 6 days ago (Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:38 am)

borjastick wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6115547/Jeremy-Corbyn-accused-misleading-Parliament-holding-private-meeting-Holocaust-denier.html

Supporting the memory of Deir Yassin doesn't make one a holocaust denier or course.

I have met Paul Eisen a number of times and consider him to be a very likeable and charming, educated man. He is jewish and recognises the fact that the holocaust story is largely elaborated with lies and nonsense.

I don't really care much about the Labour party and Corbyn but this is all good for the cause, our cause.

Not a friend of Corby, but they treat him like a heretic, now. All about him not bowing earnest enough to the Big Holocaust.

FJI

Postby FJI » 3 months 5 days ago (Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:23 am)

Watching Corbyn and the left tie themselves in knots over this is hilarious.
Not one of them will come out and call out the truth - that anti semitism is what the Jews don't like.
The one thing I respect Corbyn for is his understanding of international Jewry.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 months 5 days ago (Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:27 am)

Does anyone really believe this?

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/near ... m-1.469270
Nearly 40 per cent of British Jews would 'seriously consider' emigrating if Corbyn became PM

A poll conducted by a Jew special interest group which profits from being alarmist. Hardly reliable.
Reminds me of those who said they would leave the US if Trump was elected. LOL.

excerpt:
The results, in the latest survey of British Jews carried out for the JC by polling company Survation, support claims made by the former Chief Rabbi Lord Sacks* at the weekend that the Labour leader is contributing to Jews openly questioning whether Britain is still a safe place to raise their children.
"Safe place to raise their children"? What a load of false strawman garbage from The Usual Enemies of Free Speech.
IOW, if Jews don't get everything they want, when they want it, at the expense of everyone else, they will whine, kvetch, and raise the specter of their fake ',6,000,000', and maybe, just maybe, leave. I submit that for many real Brits that's really not a bad idea.

I wonder how safe Palestinian children feel in apartheid 'Israel' and it's world's largest concentration camp, Gaza.

* More on this "chief rabbi":
http://www.unz.com/article/poison-for-t ... -semitism/

- Hannover

anti-semitic: any thought or person that a Jew doesn't like
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”