Sachsenhausen - A death camp?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Sachsenhausen - A death camp?

Postby Spect3r » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:10 am)

Far-right AfD group 'disrupted' tour of former Nazi death camp

https://www.dw.com/en/far-right-afd-gro ... a-45301597

As someone who doesnt know nearly as much about the holocaust story as many of you, i thought there were no camps marked as "death camps" in German soil? :?:

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Sachsenhausen - A death camp?

Postby borjastick » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:30 am)

I don't think they actually refer to sachsenhausen as a 'death camp'. Here's the text from underneath the headline -
A tour of Sachsenhausen, a memorial to Nazi death camp victims, was disrupted in July by far-right Alternative for Germany visitors. The incident, made public by a Berlin newspaper, has prompted a belated police probe.

It's a bit vague but they seem to say that it was a memorial to death camp victims rather than Sachsenhausen was a death camp.

In general though there were no death camps on German soil, they were all invented, sorry I mean, found by the Russians in Poland.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Deitrich

Postby Deitrich » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:15 am)

I couldn't convince my female friend, has a degree, works in lower government, young but considers herself bright.

She went to Sachsenhausen. She "saw" the gas chamber- showed me photos. I'm a "tin foil hat" type she claims :roll:

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:38 am)

Deitrich wrote:I couldn't convince my female friend, has a degree, works in lower government, young but considers herself bright.

She went to Sachsenhausen. She "saw" the gas chamber- showed me photos. I'm a "tin foil hat" type she claims :roll:

She couldn't have seen a gas chamber because it was supposedly demolished some years ago and in any case was never proven to have been one or worked as one. The only thing she could have seen was the outline of some brick walls of a very small room which is shown in the museum there.

Remember Sachsenhausen was where the so called pedal powered brain bashing machine was used I think.

I just found this set of info and pictures which clearly show, without any doubt, a gas chamber which was used to kill thousands. And if you don't agree it's a gas chamber you're an anti semite...

http://sachsenhausen2012.blogspot.com/2012/
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Spect3r » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:10 am)

borjastick wrote:I don't think they actually refer to sachsenhausen as a 'death camp'. Here's the text from underneath the headline -
A tour of Sachsenhausen, a memorial to Nazi death camp victims, was disrupted in July by far-right Alternative for Germany visitors. The incident, made public by a Berlin newspaper, has prompted a belated police probe.

It's a bit vague but they seem to say that it was a memorial to death camp victims rather than Sachsenhausen was a death camp.

In general though there were no death camps on German soil, they were all invented, sorry I mean, found by the Russians in Poland.

Below that

Tens of thousands of inmates lost their lives to starvation, ill-health and executions up until Sachsenhausen's liberation by Soviet and Polish troops in 1945.

Granted they dont mention Gas Chambers but they do call it a death camp.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:34 am)

OK then, a "death camp" where inmates were permitted to send letters.
see below:
Foreign Worker Passbooks and Letters/Letters sent by foreign workers in German camp system
By CODOH
https://codoh.com/library/document/873/?lang=en

Sachenhausen
ImageImageImage

also:
The Courage of a Secure Retiree, A Review
By Germar Rudolf
https://codoh.com/library/document/1748/?lang=en
ex.:
Dörbeck and Schirmer had testified that they were ordered by the Soviets to build a gas chamber in that camp after the war for propaganda purposes, so that the gruesome device could be shown to visitors.
The Report of the Soviet Extraordinary State Commission on the Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp, The Genesis of a Propaganda Project
By Klaus Schwensen
https://codoh.com/library/document/3160/?lang=en

The "Report on Concentration Camp Sachsenhausen" (Prisoner's Report) of 12 June 1945
By Klaus Schwensen
https://codoh.com/library/document/3333/?lang=en
more:
https://codoh.com/search/?sorting=relev ... chenhausen

- Hannover

Only lies require censorship.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TimeTraveler

Postby TimeTraveler » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:58 pm)

A German Colonel Gerhart Schirmer in his book "Ten years in the hands of the Soviets" said he help build the used to be alleged gas chamber there when he was a p.o.w. after the war.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:07 pm)

borjastick wrote:I don't think they actually refer to sachsenhausen as a 'death camp'. Here's the text from underneath the headline -

But it's part of the deception to be vague. What is "death camp" supposed to mean? That people died there? Well, that happens in prisons. It happens in hospitals and hotels as well. Are those places now death prisons, death hospitals and death hotels? Sure they won't call it like that.

The assignation "death camp" is an attempt to create the impression that the purpose of those camps was killing the inmates, which it wasn't (And I think orthodox historians also don't allege that). The purpose of internment was primarily to keep the internees from working against Germany (as state and nation and as party in a military conflict). Besides that the facility also house common law criminals.

flimflam

Postby flimflam » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:48 pm)

So many misinformed posters on CODOH ! Of course Sachsenhausen was a death camp. From http://www.holohoax101.org/103/,

Sachsenhausen was the largest concentration camp in Germany, it was located near Berlin. It was captured by the Soviets, and they put the commandant, Anton Kaindl, and several of his staff, on trial for war crimes. Kaindl confessed to building a gas chamber and using it to kill prisoners. There were eyewitnesses. There was physical evidence: the photo shows guard Paul Sakowski explaining how the pipes and valves were used to pipe the gas into the gas chamber. The Sachsenhausen shower room disguised as a gas chamber no longer exists, but its footprint can be seen here, it measures 7'x 9'. Just one problem with the trial, it was all a hoax. No one now believes that gas was ever sent though pipes into any gas chamber. No one believes that any prisoners were gassed in any camp in Germany proper. The history of Sachsenhausen, as given on the USHMM site, makes no mention of any gas chamber, see it here.. http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/article.php?la ... d=10007774
Trial photo:
The gas chamber floor:

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:18 pm)

Sachsenhausen was the largest concentration camp in Germany, it was located near Berlin. It was captured by the Soviets, and they put the commandant, Anton Kaindl, and several of his staff, on trial for war crimes. Kaindl confessed to building a gas chamber and using it to kill prisoners.

This Anton Kaindl is rather firmly debunked, as was posted:

The Report of the Soviet Extraordinary State Commission on the Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp, The Genesis of a Propaganda Project
By Klaus Schwensen
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:20 pm)

Sachsenhausen was the largest concentration camp in Germany, it was located near Berlin. It was captured by the Soviets, and they put the commandant, Anton Kaindl, and several of his staff, on trial for war crimes. Kaindl confessed to building a gas chamber and using it to kill prisoners.

This Anton Kaindl is rather firmly debunked, as was posted:

By Klaus Schwensen
additionally:
The "Report on Concentration Camp Sachsenhausen" (Prisoner's Report) of 12 June 1945
https://codoh.com/library/document/3333/?lang=en
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Rogal Dorn

Postby Rogal Dorn » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:41 am)

flimflam wrote:No one now believes that gas was ever sent though pipes into any gas chamber. No one believes that any prisoners were gassed in any camp in Germany proper.

I'm pretty sure the official story for the Mauthausen gas chamber (and Austria was part of Germany back then, along with the whole Aktion T4 stuff, Hartheim castle etc.) still has it that the gas came into the room through some piping from the operator's room (conveniently, the other side of the piping there has been removed), and it is the position of the Sachsenhausen museum that there was a homicidal gas chamber there as well.

The USHMM has made some hilarious mistakes over time (like calling a photo of Krema I as "taken upon liberation", yet it shows it in the post-reconstruction state, i.e. with all the wall sections demolished), I wouldn't consider them to be the official authority for the mainstream narrative and would rather hold the camp museums to that responsibility.

HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HeiligeSturm » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:47 pm)

Maybe they use the word "death camp" still in the media because it sells and it appeals on emotions.
There is however many survivors who survived several of these "death camps".
viewtopic.php?t=10944
Maybe it was all just a miracle. :roll:
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

Deitrich

Postby Deitrich » 1 week 4 days ago (Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:38 pm)

borjastick wrote:
Deitrich wrote:I couldn't convince my female friend, has a degree, works in lower government, young but considers herself bright.

She couldn't have seen a gas chamber because it was supposedly demolished some years ago and in any case was never proven to have been one or worked as one. The only thing she could have seen was the outline of some brick walls of a very small room which is shown in the museum there.

Remember Sachsenhausen was where the so called pedal powered brain bashing machine was used I think.

I just found this set of info and pictures which clearly show, without any doubt, a gas chamber which was used to kill thousands. And if you don't agree it's a gas chamber you're an anti semite...

http://sachsenhausen2012.blogspot.com/2012/

In your link borjastik- she passes off the image "4th or 5th from top labelled "execution trench" as the "gas chamber" [i.e. the entrance to it and the whole thing is considered such].

^This is what all visitors today are led to believe there :lol:

Just ask her- she "saw" it

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Sannhet » 1 week 4 days ago (Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:14 pm)

Spect3r wrote:i thought there were no camps marked as "death camps" in German soil? :?:

True. But the Holocaust always survives and thrives in hazy darkness, like a vampire. People are obedient to it and scared of it; a vampire that haunts the town, terrifies the townspeople and keeps them in line. That is the Holocaust. Who are the townspeople? You and me. All of us in the West.

A googling for "Sachsenhausen death camp" (with quotation marks, i.e. this exact phrase) turns up 561 google hits. Some of these are for a Soviet 'documentary' film from 1946 full of enough lies to make even a true-blue Holocaust Believer blush.

There are several purportedly sober, Holocaust-belief Enforcement websites that use this phrase ("Sachsenhausen death camp"), including JewishVirtualLibrary and Jewish Gen ("an affiliate of the Museum of Jewish Heritage, a Living Memorial to the Holocaust"). The U.S. media has also used it with some regularity.

Here are two U.S. media articles picked up by my simple googling (no doubt many more would be found in a stricter search of News archives):

A New York Times story from 1992:
Fire Razes Memorial to Jews at Nazi Camp
Sept. 27, 1992

A building honoring the memory of Jews killed in the Sachsenhausen death camp during World War II was destroyed in a fire overnight, German police said. [...] Prime Minister Yitzakh Rabin called on Germans to fight the wave of neo-Nazism and rightist violence in their country. [....] Around 100,000 people, including up to 10,000 Jews, were killed at the Sachsenhausen camp, near Oranienburg, 18 miles north of Berlin.

An ABC News story from 2000 uses it too (below). It is one of those "ex-Nazi discovered! Deported for his major crimes! Justice at last!" quasi-yellow-journalistic stories we regularly get -- to my surprise, that we still get, even in 2018 (now with the 90+ set all that is left, and those often teenagers during the war...)

NY Judge Orders Ex-Nazi Deported
By SUE MASTERMAN / Vienna, Aug. 15, 2000

A New York immigration court ordered self-confessed ex-Nazi Michael Gruber, 84, deported. Gruber, of New City, NY, has admitted to his role as a Waffen SS guard in Oranienburg, Germany.

Gruber denies that he served in the SS Death’s Head Guard Battalion at the Sachsenhausen concentration camp there. But the Nazi regime’s obsession with control, carefully documenting every move of every person in Hitler’s Third Reich, indicated otherwise.

Immigration Judge Robert Weisel said captured Nazi documents...proved the court’s satisfaction that Gruber served at the Sachsenhausen death camp from January 1943 to September 1944.

‘A Place of Death’

Judge Weisel ruled that Sachsenhausen was “a place of death and extreme human suffering,”
It's good to know that a Jewish judge in the USA "ruled" on this, fifty-five years after the camp was closed down.

But I love this line especially:
Gruber denies that he served...[b]ut the Nazi regime’s obsession with control, carefully documenting every move of every person in Hitler’s Third Reich, indicated otherwise.
Do you see the same thing I see about this line? The potential problem for Holocaust Believers that is raised? :o 8)

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”