Jan27.org / Commemoration in Honor of Revisionists / bringing sanity to the impossible 'Auschwitz' lie

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Jan27.org / Commemoration in Honor of Revisionists / bringing sanity to the impossible 'Auschwitz' lie

Postby Hannover » 1 month 2 days ago (Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:17 pm)

JAN27: International Day of Commemoration in Honor of the Revisionists Who Introduced Sanity to the Auschwitz “Death Camp” Narrative
https://jan27.org/

I well rounded site with numerous categories, each filled 'holocaust' debunking research:
Insanity, What was Auschwitz?, Religion, Shoah Business, “Gas Chambers”, “Plan”, “Eye Witnesses”, “Liberation”, & Moral Question

Packs quite a punch for one stop shopping.

Have a look, spread the word.

- Hannover

The tide is turning.

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Deitrich

Re: Jan27.org / Commemoration in Honor of Revisionists / bringing sanity to the impossible 'Auschwitz' lie

Postby Deitrich » 1 month 2 days ago (Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:02 pm)

Bloody excellent!!

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Jan27.org / Commemoration in Honor of Revisionists / bringing sanity to the impossible 'Auschwitz' lie

Postby Sannhet » 1 month 2 days ago (Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:58 pm)

Jan 27....January 27th.

Why January 27th, some might ask. I somehow didn't immediately remember that Jan 27 was 'Holocaust Day.' By the time I realized it, I had already clicked onto the Wiki entry, i.e., https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_27.

On that page we find:
1945 – World War II: The Soviet 322nd Rifle Division liberates the remaining inmates of Auschwitz-Birkenau.
Right. A day that Elie Wiesel was on the march west with the retreating Germans!

As Bradley Smith once wrote:
In his autobiographical book Night, Elie Wiesel writes that in January 1945, when he and his father were both prisoners of the murderous German Nazis at Auschwitz, they were asked by their captors if they would prefer to remain in that death camp, where countless Jews had already been murdered in gas chambers, to await the imminent arrival of their Soviet liberators, or would they rather leave with the Nazi Jew-killers who were abandoning the camp. Elie Wiesel and his dad, talking it over, agreed they would prefer to leave on the death-march retreat with German Nazis dedicated to exterminating Jews as a race rather than wait for their Soviet liberators.
Let no January 27th Holocaust Day ought to pass without this anecdote....which is not of Revisionist origin but from Wiesel himself.

Something else caught my eye on the "January 27th" Wiki...an event from the same day two years earlier:
1943 – World War II: The Eighth Air Force sorties ninety-one B-17s and B-24s to attack the U-boat construction yards at Wilhelmshaven, Germany. This was the first American bombing attack on Germany.
Irony...

So here we would have before us another possible political commemoration for this day. Hundreds of thousands of German civilians would be dead from this bombing campaign by April 1945. Their suffering, their story, has little or no cultural influence today on Western war memory outside Germany itself (and even there is definitely secondary to the Jewish Holocaust).

If political conditions were different, though, and without particular malice towards the Jews or their suffering, it is conceivable to me (if barely) that this January 27th date could plausibly commemorate all civilian suffering in the war -- both concentration camp inmate suffering (sans the pathetic gassing claims) and German civilian suffering in the bombing campaign that destroyed so much and killed so many.*

A re-oriented January 27th memorial day such as the above is possible once the West begins to move away from Holocaust culture-domination. I doubt there will be a "sudden toppling of the Lenin statues"-like moment in which the Holocaust myth collapses at once, but something like this is achievable.

* -- (I would note that the number of German civilian deaths from the Allied bombing campaign, 1943-1945, is comparable to the likely total number of actual Jewish deaths of all causes in German-occupied Europe. Adding in post-war German civilian losses and wartime military losses, German-civilian and Jewish proportional losses may also have been comparable. This says nothing of war guilt, only of absolute and relative losses.)

Sannhet
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Sannhet » 1 month 2 days ago (Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:20 pm)

Another small note:

Jan27.org has been up and running since early 2014, according to Archive.org.

The site appears to have been set up to counterbalance the Industry's efforts for the 70th anniversary (Jan. 27th, 2015).

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”