Are there points that have been missed or censored?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
zioncrimefactory

Re: Are there points that have been missed or censored?

Postby zioncrimefactory » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:00 pm)

Not sure why my post about 9/11 was not permitted to be posted. Is there an explanation for this?

Postby Moderator » 8 years 5 months ago (Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:42 pm)

Not sure why my post about 9/11 was not permitted to be posted. Is there an explanation for this?

Yes there is, 9/11 is not what we talk about here. Read our guidelines.
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

EdwardTheGray

Postby EdwardTheGray » 8 years 5 months ago (Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:56 pm)

As noted by "deniersareevil" and as TheDenier2086 has pointed out about his claims of being censored, his claims are as follows:

"deniersareevil"-Dude Hannover would delete and edit my posts, making me an easy punching bag while prohibiting me from responding. Thats dishonest and hardly exemplary of 'open debate'.

I have thus asked him to prove this, of which I have not received any evidence to support his claims, he has not given me any evidence to prove it, and he cites links to others claims, hearsay at best.

I would like to see his example of the topics that was supposedly censored by Hannover.

Postby Moderator » 8 years 5 months ago (Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:04 pm)

I would like to see his example of the topics that was supposedly censored by Hannover.

Me too.

Postby Moderator » 8 years 5 months ago (Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:45 pm)

Pure nonsense Hans.
Citing posts in isolation of the thread is disingenuous to say the least. The posts you are referring to contained repetition of previously-responded-to posts. You can't ignore the refutations and then repost what has been refuted. You also post material which has no bearing whatsoever on the thread topic, it gets deleted, as it should be, and then you complain, so very typical. At this forum you are not a special, favored 'Chosen One', you must play by the rules like everyone else. Your censorship argument is bogus.

And hey, think you have something above & beyond your refuted posts? Fine, start a thread on that topic and our readers can judge for themselves.

Hans, you're all over this forum and our readers can simply click on your name and see what you've had to say. Perhaps you haven't done so well and are now looking for an excuse. You come across like Andy Mathis. Well, without the uneducated foul mouth that he employs.
Moderator.

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 8 years 5 months ago (Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:43 am)

Every moderated forum censors posts by deleting them and/or banning the poster.

Every moderated forum claims that the offending posts/posters violated the forum guidelines and that the moderator was applying objective criteria spelled out in the guidelines. This is never the case, moderators invariably apply the rules to suit there own predispositions. To the moderator this seems 'fair', to others it might or might not seem fair.

There is no ideal solution, but to erase posts and to scrub the record altogether is not acceptable, and there is an easy solution. That is to place all deleted posts on a web page to be reviewed by anyone interested. Then at least the record will be there.

As I recall Bradley Smith was banned from posting on a moderated forum, his posts were erased, and he lamented the injustice repeatedly. Oh, the irony.

Postby Moderator » 8 years 5 months ago (Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:25 am)

What posts are you looking for? Most have been saved. And besides, read the guidelines. Those that have their posts pulled are warned ahead of time. Unfortunately we're dealing with an emotional issue here, participants on both sides of the aisle sometimes let those emotions guide their behavior.
And let's be frank, so many talk about how a forum should be run, so few run a forum.
M1

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 8 years 5 months ago (Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:39 am)

Moderator wrote:What posts are you looking for?

I'm not looking for any posts. I'm saying that as a matter of policy the deleted posts should be placed on another page, which would consist of all the deleted posts from day 1, so that the record is clear to anyone who wants to investigate. Transparency, you know.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 8 years 5 months ago (Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:00 pm)

I looked at Hans' screenshots, a little difficult to read, but they certainly don't help the exterminationist agenda. They're unsupportable and certainly redundant to previous posts at this board. Just tired old boiler plate that has been refuted, the same old same old. I like the challenge:
And hey, think you have something above & beyond your refuted posts? Fine, start a thread on that topic and our readers can judge for themselves.

B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

rerevisionist

Postby rerevisionist » 8 years 5 months ago (Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:01 pm)

SevenUp---
I'm saying that as a matter of policy the deleted posts should be placed on another page, which would consist of all the deleted posts from day 1, so that the record is clear to anyone who wants to investigate. Transparency, you know.

I was about to type that the software that runs this site doesn't allow posts to be archived; they are simply deleted. There's no other option. Or a poster can be banned and his posts retained. I know because I help run another site using (I'm pretty sure) the same software.

However, that's not quite true - I realised any forum could have a thread reserved for removed postings; same sort of idea as the thread here for Swedish emailers. (There's a conflict of usage between 'forum' and 'thread' ... sigh). The dubious postings could simply be moved there; and in fact, because parts of threads can be copied, even the context could be preserved. However, if this were routine, there'd be endless spam emails from the usual types.

Incidentally you sometimes get people who post stuff they later realise is wrong, or even very wrong and silly. Should that be archived?

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 8 years 5 months ago (Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:26 pm)

rerevisionist wrote:
SevenUp---
I'm saying that as a matter of policy the deleted posts should be placed on another page, which would consist of all the deleted posts from day 1, so that the record is clear to anyone who wants to investigate. Transparency, you know.

I was about to type that the software that runs this site doesn't allow posts to be archived; they are simply deleted. There's no other option. Or a poster can be banned and his posts retained. I know because I help run another site using (I'm pretty sure) the same software.

However, that's not quite true - I realised any forum could have a thread reserved for removed postings; same sort of idea as the thread here for Swedish emailers. (There's a conflict of usage between 'forum' and 'thread' ... sigh). The dubious postings could simply be moved there; and in fact, because parts of threads can be copied, even the context could be preserved. However, if this were routine, there'd be endless spam emails from the usual types.

Incidentally you sometimes get people who post stuff they later realise is wrong, or even very wrong and silly. Should that be archived?

Everything that is removed should be archived. It should not be archived to a 'thread', but just a list of all the posts that have been deleted by the operator. This could be done manually. And there should be an entry by the moderator whenever a poster is banned explaining the reasons and citing the relevant posts, deleted from the forum or not.

The deleted posts would not be open to discussion on the main forum, as they have been deleted and that's that, they were deleted for a reason and there need be no further discussion.

The name of this forum contains the words 'open discussion'... of course totally 'open discussion' on the internet is impossible because the nitwits will soon dominate any totally unmoderated discussion, but it would not be difficult at all to make the actions of the moderator visible to anyone interested and that would enhance the forum I think.

Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Callahan » 7 years 10 months ago (Sat May 05, 2012 10:17 pm)

I posted a reply to one of the arguments in my topic on "whitewashing" earlier this afternoon. Where is it? The point I had mentioned was not previously covered.

Postby Moderator » 7 years 10 months ago (Sat May 05, 2012 10:44 pm)

Callahan wrote:I posted a reply to one of the arguments in my topic on "whitewashing" earlier this afternoon. Where is it? The point I had mentioned was not previously covered.

You are new, there is a period of time where new registrants posts have to be approved by me. I do not sit at my computer all day awaiting new posts. Your post is there.
M1

AWoLsco

Postby AWoLsco » 7 years 10 months ago (Mon May 07, 2012 11:18 am)

I agree with Barrington-James' post.
While it is good to keep things focussed on the holocaust (and the moderators do a good job on this), like him, I do feel this has its limitations.
One oddity that results, is that by confining posts(over strictly) to this (alleged) phenomenon, you are exaggerating its importance and actually playing into the hands of those that seek to perpetuate the myth, successfully turning it into an event of almost religious significance.

It also misleads the younger generation into believing that WW2 was just a German/jewish confrontation.
It certainly wasn't.There were plenty of non-German anti semites.
In fact my own belief is that the Germans(that is ordinary, everyday, average Germans) were small players when it came to violent anti-semitism. The answers, I think, lie elsewhere, but the entire German nation has got the blame.
I could say more about who I think did persecute and kill jews and when.....but I'd be getting off topic then.....something that is terribly, terribly easy to do on this forum, to the point of discomfort.....which is why I have taken a back seat, but continue to read it with interest.

SKcz

Postby SKcz » 7 years 9 months ago (Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:30 am)

Hi,

I noticed that thread "Kinna report" started by user Hans is missing, why this thread has been deleted?

Thanks.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”