Are there points that have been missed or censored?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:19 pm)

Anyone have anything to report?

M3

Vallon
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Vallon » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:58 pm)

Well, I was not going to complain, because more postings of mine have been accepted here than what I had expected. None of my postings here have been altered in any way. For a short time I was even allowed to publish without the "quarantine".

So just because you are asking: in the thread about the little train photo, "Radar" seems to believe that I do not have an answer to his question about why the rail is not visible to the right of the crouched figure. I did try to answer, that maybe this person is part of a pair that are trying to lift something white (and admittedly invisible).

M3, you thought that that answer was not worth publishing. Fine with me, but while I am not allowed to "clutter the thread", Radar is allowed to gloat over my silence.

Similarly, in the euthanasia thread I tried to answer a question. My reply was refused, because the links in my answer had already been given earlier in the thread. This creates the false impression that there are no answers to the points brought up by revionists.

And for every posting that is refused, I am of course discouraged from trying to compose answers here. It is my impression that this is the moderators' intention, and that they want to give the forum a clear bias.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:35 pm)

In review, M3 said it clearly:
Vallon:
Your responses are evasive.
Examples:
'holding your thumb over a section of the image for a gestalt experience'; attempts to show that there were small trains.... no one disputes small trains.
You appear to be intentionally cluttering the thread. Either respond to specifics without deflection or do not respond at all. We have given you every chance, your time is up.
M3

I will delete Radar's 'gloat' as Vallon wishes.

Vallon has missed M3's points altogether. I suggest readers review the thread for more:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1198

As for the euthanasia thread, my comments were clear:
Vallon,
Where are your comments on the thread topic, 'T4 euthanasia gassing?'? Please stop simply posting the same links that have already been posted.
If you have something to say, then say it.

Moderator1

Pretty straightforward. Stay on topic, stop the repetition, and debate in good faith.

Vallon said:
And for every posting that is refused, I am of course discouraged from trying to compose answers here. It is my impression that this is the moderators' intention, and that they want to give the forum a clear bias.

Indeed, we are biased toward our guidelines which Vallon agreed to, the cited examples are clear. Vallon's complete freedom to compose responses is in contradiction to his assertion. The record of his activity here is clear proof.

Moderator 1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:57 pm)

Once again, we can see that no part of the 'holocau$t' storyline is censored from discussion and debate at The Revisionist Forum. The best that anyone can muster is dislike at having obviously evasive and non-sensical posts deleted by the moderators, which is their job according to fair guidelines.

I challenge anyone to show the readers here any topic where debate is not permitted.

When True believers have their heads handed to them, their last resort is to make unfounded claims of 'unfairness'.

Ofcourse, the 'holocau$t Industry Thought Police are arresting and imprisoning folks for scrutinizing the absurd stories. They take away free speech rights, ruin people's lives, then claim to be victims. It's utterly outrageous.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:24 am)

As usual, we see claims that opposing views are not available at this forum. As usual there is no rational basis for saying that.

- Hannover

Henry

Postby Henry » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:44 am)

How can we know if there is a rational basis or not if we never see the posts that don't go through?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:14 am)

Henry wrote:How can we know if there is a rational basis or not if we never see the posts that don't go through?

All the topics and responses by Believers are here to see. It's really simple. See posts from guys like the so called 'holocaust history project's' Andrew Mathis, Cortagravatas, Roberto Muehlenkamp, on & on. They addressed the points, got demolished, and resorted to namecalling and spam. There's no way that such crap should be allowed to distract the subject of a thread.

No one can name a topic in which Believers have been censored for their specific views. Their posts/positions are here to read.

- Hannover

Henry

Postby Henry » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:02 pm)

Why am I being barred from posting to this thread?

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:04 pm)

Henry wrote:Why am I being barred from posting to this thread?

You're not, except when you post irrelevant material.
M1

Henry

Postby Henry » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:07 pm)

Would you be so polite as to provide an example of what 'irrelevant' material I posted to this thread?

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:24 pm)

Henry wrote:Would you be so polite as to provide an example of what 'irrelevant' material I posted to this thread?

Your posts lack specifics as to what viewpoints on the 'holocaust' have been supposedly censored. Please give us these specifics.
M1

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Barrington James » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:28 am)

The only complaint I have about this forum is that its subject is too narrow. I believe it is very difficult to understand the "why" of anything in history if one restricts its investigation as much as this forum does to just a discussion of the holocaust. This forum is perhaps a little too concerned about the "how" of the holocaust, proving as it does so well that the holocaust did not happen, instead of looking at the entire Christian/Jewish war that certainly did happen and is happening even today.

I realize that the 1500 year old J/C war would encompass much that most of us know little about, the Jewish/communist so-called Russian Revolution, the Inquisition, the banning of Jews from time to time in almost every country in the world, the creation of Israel and so on, but such a discussion might help all of us understand the Holocaust better and what really happened.

It seem to me that a lot of expertise on this forum is going round and round arguing over and over with "believers" who have no idea what they are talking about, when a much larger more enlightening discussion could be taking place. It seems to me that this forum is wasting its talent on fools or paid Zionist who do not really want to learn.

However what this forum wants to do it does it very well and very fairly. The History Channel, for example, booted me off because they couldn't handle my questions or answers.
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

simon1003

Postby simon1003 » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:16 pm)

No complaints here, the mods do a fair job.

I've had posts deleted in the past, though with hindsight I understand why.

I'm more of a reader than a contributor, free time in the real world is tight for me.

J William
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby J William » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:51 am)

Barrington James wrote:

It seem to me that a lot of expertise on this forum is going round and round arguing over and over with "believers" who have no idea what they are talking about, when a much larger more enlightening discussion could be taking place. It seems to me that this forum is wasting its talent on fools or paid Zionist who do not really want to learn.

I would have to agree with the argument of Barrington James as to the expansion of this board to include a wider discussion on the interrelation of happenings in the on-going J/C war. After just finishing "The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine" by Ilan Pappe (an Israeli Historian), I now can understand much more clearly just how important the "shoah" is to Zionist interests worldwide. The coverage of the atrocities of the 1948-1967 period by Pappe shows the birth of a remarkable "coincidental" PR campaign in the late 1960s bringing the mythical Holocaust to the world’s attention.
Why , after almost no publicity from 1945 to the late 1960s , should the mythical Holocaust be given so much wide-spread publicity in books, movies, and so forth? The answer is, of course, to give the "poor, down-trodden Jews" victim status and to justify their expansionist actions against the Palestians to the world. Books like Pappe’s and the new book to be released this April spotlight just what the Zionist PR campaign of the Holocaust has attempted, with much success, to conceal from the general public. The new to be released in April book is “After the Reich” by Giles MacDonogh. This book tells the postwar story of the Allied occupation of Germany including the ethnic cleansing of Germans from confiscated German lands, the Disarmed Enemy Forces (formerly know as Prisoners of War) affair, the assignment of DEFs to slave labor and other factors. I would also suggest the board be expanded to cover the interrelations of the subjects mentioned by Barrington James.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:55 am)

Sorry guys, but I deleted some obviously off topic posts. The question of this thread is whether there are points within the so called 'Holocaust' story that we have missed or have been censored. The topic of judeo-supremacism and the 'Holocaust', which was developing in this thread, is in itself a topic which would require a separate thread. There were some good points made in that regard.
M1

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”