Nizkor and it's "66 Questions"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Deitrich

Nizkor and it's "66 Questions"

Postby Deitrich » 2 months 1 week ago (Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:51 am)

Several months ago a group formed and asked me to help them with the task of completely debunking the Nizkor 66 questions. The task seems trivial to a revisionist- as each and every argument is simply absurd.

The problem is that every sentence needed to be debunked with excrutiating detail in order to remove all doubt in someones mind who actually believed it.

It soon proved that 66 pages of lies required an entire tome to redundantly forfeit.

The strength of such lies lays not in the intelligence of them- but in the fact that a cumulative body of lies like this requires a far greater body of truth to eradicate. Because to convince someone that the irrational is not rational is actually quite a challenge- otherwise it would be an "obvious" lie to all.

I personally offered this opinion and subsequent withdrawal at the time.

Considering how an encounter with a Nizkor propagandist always defers to these 66 questions on their site- it could only be valuable to have a completed text smashing this ridiculous fraud referenced to the foundational books- thus promoting them further to be read.

If such a thing is beyond the current sights of the extant professors- would anybody else at codoh be willing to piece-meal on the project? Which can only have redundant value in the mission of the myths collapse??

What are other's thoughs about the "quality" of the Nizkor 66 questions?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Nizkor and it's "66 Questions"

Postby borjastick » 2 months 1 week ago (Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:19 am)

Deitrich wrote:Several months ago a group formed and asked me to help them with the task of completely debunking the Nizkor 66 questions. The task seems trivial to a revisionist- as each and every argument is simply absurd.

The problem is that every sentence needed to be debunked with excrutiating detail in order to remove all doubt in someones mind who actually believed it.

It soon proved that 66 pages of lies required an entire tome to redundantly forfeit.

The strength of such lies lays not in the intelligence of them- but in the fact that a cumulative body of lies like this requires a far greater body of truth to eradicate. Because to convince someone that the irrational is not rational is actually quite a challenge- otherwise it would be an "obvious" lie to all.

I personally offered this opinion and subsequent withdrawal at the time.

Considering how an encounter with a Nizkor propagandist always defers to these 66 questions on their site- it could only be valuable to have a completed text smashing this ridiculous fraud referenced to the foundational books- thus promoting them further to be read.

If such a thing is beyond the current sights of the extant professors- would anybody else at codoh be willing to piece-meal on the project? Which can only have redundant value in the mission of the myths collapse??

What are other's thoughs about the "quality" of the Nizkor 66 questions?

Can you post a concise version of these 66 questions here please? Must be the essence of brevity though.

Actually it all seems to be here - http://www.zundelsite.org/archive/basic ... t.004.html and very easily debunked.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 months 1 week ago (Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:14 pm)

I just don't think anyone would bother to read the tome, if it were written. And for me, Nizkor is associated with the 1990's alt message boards.

I remember Mark Weber once said that Giant With A Feet Of Clay wasn't selling at the IHR. This is Juergen Graf's debunking of Destruction Of The European Jews by Raul Hilberg. And from what I read it's a great book. Point being that the audience for the rebuttal genre of holocaust denial book, is small.

If a person was to write a Nizkor rebuttal (I bet someone already has somewhere.) they'd probably learn a lot themselves in the process.

I don't know if there was a connection with David Cole 46 questions in the 1990's

Rogal Dorn

Postby Rogal Dorn » 2 months 1 week ago (Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:04 pm)

From what I understand, it is not nizkor that created the 66 questions. Rather, the 66 questions (actually a Q&A by revisionists) were posed and answered by either Zundelsite or the IHR, in any case the IHR had them on their website in the 90s and some time in the late 90s or early 2000s, the guy working at nizkor (pretty sure it is a single guy rather than a team of people) answered them - or convinced himself that he had answered them.

So not sure about the OP, but perhaps he is asking for a rebuttal of nizkor's "rebuttal" of the 66 questions.

Nizkor's "rebuttal" can be found here: http://www.nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi

CCC is right about the whole "tome" thing - if you were to print out nizkor's response, you'd probably get around 50 A4 pages. Rebutting the "rebuttal" would then, if nizkor's responses to the original Q&A be included in full length, generate a volume of around 150 pages or more.

Deitrich

Postby Deitrich » 2 months 1 week ago (Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:00 pm)

Rogal Dorn wrote:From what I understand, it is not nizkor that created the 66 questions. Rather, the 66 questions (actually a Q&A by revisionists) were posed and answered by either Zundelsite or the IHR, in any case the IHR had them on their website in the 90s and some time in the late 90s or early 2000s, the guy working at nizkor (pretty sure it is a single guy rather than a team of people) answered them - or convinced himself that he had answered them.

So not sure about the OP, but perhaps he is asking for a rebuttal of nizkor's "rebuttal" of the 66 questions.

Nizkor's "rebuttal" can be found here: http://www.nizkor.org/qar-complete.cgi

CCC is right about the whole "tome" thing - if you were to print out nizkor's response, you'd probably get around 50 A4 pages. Rebutting the "rebuttal" would then, if nizkor's responses to the original Q&A be included in full length, generate a volume of around 150 pages or more.

Yes quite correct I was referring to the rebuttal by Nizkor. Was going to link it for Borjastik to review. As a cursory glance would verify it's all very basic.

Am not asking for a rebuttal of Nizkor's rebuttal for my own "personal knowledge"- merely that from personal experience- this is brought up very very often, and each "point" takes a redundant amount of effort to go through.

Certainly if a comprehensive counter existed on file or paper, it could simply be sourced.

It is of course only a side-line issue.

And Carto is probably right, less people would probably read it than the Nizkor rebuttal itself- it would only serve useful when encountering Nizkor goons probably. My original digression on the matter.

On the other hand, as simple and also superfluous as it sounds, from the POV of combating holocaust promotion online, generally the antagonists also do not reach for their own text books (unless of high calibre), they generally source direct from shill sites.

HDOT, Controversies, History Project and probably most from NIZKOR. However ridiculous such sites are, they are believed- they provide "relief" for those defending the orthodox view that someone has supposedly "done the research for them" and thus they can rest easier on their case making them more dismissive as they see it dismantled in front of them.

I certainly can also see how it might just be a waste of time and effort for any other purpose though.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 months 1 week ago (Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:52 pm)

As with anything of such length, the key is to address one point at a time to avoid clutter and difficulty in following along.

I have no doubt that each one of those points have been thoroughly covered here.

- Hannover

Those who believe in the impossible 'holocaust' religion do so because they want to believe, they must believe.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 months 1 week ago (Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:15 pm)

Hi Hannover,

That's a good point. I'd bet you could take any question on there, and just come here and do a keyword search.

Deitrich

Postby Deitrich » 2 months 5 days ago (Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:57 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Hi Hannover,

That's a good point. I'd bet you could take any question on there, and just come here and do a keyword search.

I have reviewed the whole thing- it's absurd to the point where it would be easy in nature for someone like Hannover- it's the lengthiness of the work involved.

I think my peers actually had something of a good point- this is something we at this level should perhaps work on and do- I just don't think it has actually been done. Leave it with us.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”