Daily Mail: Wächter sent 500,000 Jews to their deaths

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Depth Charge
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Daily Mail: Wächter sent 500,000 Jews to their deaths

Postby Depth Charge » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:10 am)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... neral.html

Note, of course, that the comments have been 'moderated in advance', rendering the discussion section pointless. And revealing a lot in itself about the current state of Hoaxianity.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong

Re: Daily Mail: Wächter sent 500,000 Jews to their deaths

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:21 am)

I never heard of this man before. I also cannot find CODOH/IHR articles on it. It's possible that he is being brought up to do damage control to the film, "The Greatest Story Never Told", in order to find another man who can be the Nazi Satan, instead of Hitler.

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Depth Charge
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Depth Charge » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:10 am)

I never heard of this man before.

This makes two of us. Interesting huh?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:26 am)

I read this DM article (story) first thing this morning over my cornflakes. Notice they automatically assume the 500,000 figure is a) correct and b) they were murdered. No evidence if offered. It was probably just a large number of jews resettled east but that wouldn't suit their mass murder/gas chamber theory so that detail is avoided.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:34 am)

from article:
The letters between Otto von Wächter and his wife Charlotte — which are read by Stephen Fry and Hollywood star Laura Linney — are extraordinary because their very mundanity sits in such naked contrast to the horrific nature of his day job. Take, for example, the letter von Wächter sent on August 29, 1942.

‘Things are going very slowly in the garden unfortunately,’ he wrote. ‘There’s not much labour around. The Jews are being deported in increasing numbers, and it’s hard to get hold of powder for the tennis court.’
Boom! "Deported."

World Jewish Congress's Stephen Wise said 1,250,000 - 1,500,000 Polish Jews were homeless in Europe, outside of Poland, & alive after WWII
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10191

- Hannover

No massive human remains as alleged, no 'holocaust'
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 week 1 day ago (Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:43 pm)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:I never heard of this man before. I also cannot find CODOH/IHR articles on it. It's possible that he is being brought up to do damage control to the film, "The Greatest Story Never Told", in order to find another man who can be the Nazi Satan, instead of Hitler.

That video doesn't show in my country, something about BBC claiming copy right on something.

This Wachter guy was probably only involved in resettlement. But they turned this into, you guessed it, murder.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 1 week 1 day ago (Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:39 pm)

Hektor wrote:That video doesn't show in my country, something about BBC claiming copy right on something.

This Wachter guy was probably only involved in resettlement. But they turned this into, you guessed it, murder.

This link will work in your country.

https://archive.org/details/AdolfHitler ... 127TGSNTtv
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”