Abraham Foxman Warns the Ukraine Not to Compare the Holodomor to the Holocaust

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Abraham Foxman Warns the Ukraine Not to Compare the Holodomor to the Holocaust

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 1 week 2 days ago (Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:40 pm)

I reuploaded this video on my channel. (Credit goes to Activist News)

I have no idea why the Ukraine allowed a bigoted, racist, Judeo-supremacist like Foxman into a meeting with the president at the time, Viktor Yushchenko. Could you imagine if they allowed a white supremacist into such a meeting?

I understand they wanted to strengthen their ties to the West, and getting the Defamation League's "Stamp of Approval" really is needed to get U.S funding, but that said, this was a horrible decision of the Ukrainian former president.

Abe Foxman is the perfect example of a Zionist in my opinion - no action he, nor any other Jew is wrong (including George Soros), he only cares about himself and other Jews, and nothing, I repeat, nothing can ever be compared to the sacred cow of the 'holocau$t' (including abortion!)

In the words of Rabbi Harry Ronsenfeld, (in regard to comparing abortion to the holocaust)"It is offensive when someone co-opts what's yours".

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Abraham Foxman Warns the Ukraine Not to Compare the Holodomor to the Holocaust

Postby Hektor » 1 week 2 days ago (Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:08 pm)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:I reuploaded this video on my channel. (Credit goes to Activist News)

I have no idea why the Ukraine allowed a bigoted, racist, Judeo-supremacist like Foxman into a meeting with the president at the time, Viktor Yushchenko. Could you imagine if they allowed a white supremacist into such a meeting?

I believe this was taken from Yoav Shamir's documentary "Defamation".

The ADL is a lobby and pressure group in a far away country, why would it be of any interest to meet with them for the Ukrainian government?

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Abraham Foxman Warns the Ukraine Not to Compare the Holodomor to the Holocaust

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 1 week 2 days ago (Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:33 pm)

Hektor wrote:I believe this was taken from Yoav Shamir's documentary "Defamation".

Yes it was. At the 35:54 mark.

Hektor wrote:The ADL is a lobby and pressure group in a far away country, why would it be of any interest to meet with them for the Ukrainian government?

Simply put, they want to persecute any nation which will not bow to their power. Ukraine at the time wanted to "unite itself with the West", and the ADL wanted to make sure it was "ADL approved".

It's the same reason they oppose the Iran deal. Iran is a non-Zionist government, and the ADL would love nothing more than for that to change. And of course 'Israel' can have as many weapons as it pleases while they ethnically cleanse Palestinians, but Iran is a big no-no.

https://www.adl.org/news/article/the-nu ... s-position

The ADL wrote:ADL initially raised serious concerns about significant elements of the JCPOA. Our benchmark for a good deal has always been whether it stops Iran from having a nuclear weapons capacity. This deal doesn’t stop it. It delays it for 10 to 15 years at best. At that time there is a risk that Iran will be able to drastically enlarge its enrichment facilities, reducing its breakout time to zero, and giving it the capacity to enrich enough uranium for multiple bombs. In the ensuing weeks, we have closely followed the debate, including presentations by Administration officials, public testimony before Congress, and the analysis of leading experts. While ADL believes the Administration has addressed some of the questions we highlighted in our July 20 letter to Members of Congress, other serious concerns remain.

Until the Administration acts in clear ways to address our deep concerns regarding the JCPOA, ADL has concluded that Congress should vote no on the deal.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 day 6 hours ago (Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:05 pm)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:
Hektor wrote:I believe this was taken from Yoav Shamir's documentary "Defamation".

Hektor wrote:The ADL is a lobby and pressure group in a far away country, why would it be of any interest to meet with them for the Ukrainian government?

Simply put, they want to persecute any nation which will not bow to their power. Ukraine at the time wanted to "unite itself with the West", and the ADL wanted to make sure it was "ADL approved".

It's the same reason they oppose the Iran deal. Iran is a non-Zionist government, and the ADL would love nothing more than for that to change. And of course 'Israel' can have as many weapons as it pleases while they ethnically cleanse Palestinians, but Iran is a big no-no.

Well, the ADL clearly exceeds their mandate. One would think they'd limit themselves to debunk people that say mean things about Jews. Remember, they started as an organisation in solidarity with a rapist and murderer that tried to frame a Black guy for the crime instead.

On the contrary they stoop their noses into a lot of other things. .In this case into US-Ukrainian relations.
That the Ukrainian government was even willing to meet with them, is already telling.

I think there is also something on Babi Yar in the video.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 1 day 2 hours ago (Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:39 pm)

Hektor wrote:Remember, they started as an organisation in solidarity with a rapist and murderer that tried to frame a Black guy for the crime instead.

His name was Leo Frank. He was a Jewish factory superintendent in Atlanta Georgia. He murdered and raped Mary Phagan, and the ADL was built upon this despicable human being. It's like how the Church is built upon St. Peter, the ADL is built upon "St. Leo". All they need is a basilica. :roll:

The ADL still drags his body around, and tries to get Atlanta to absolve him of his conviction. It makes me sick.

https://theamericanmercury.org/2013/04/ ... is-guilty/

http://carolynyeager.net/100-years-adl- ... ary-phagan

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mortimer » 10 hours 26 minutes ago (Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:47 pm)

Arnold Forster was a former leader of the ADL. There is a review here of his book Square One by John Cobden. It provides a lot of details that I'm sure the ADL does not want the general public to know about.
https://codoh.com/library/document/2481/
There is a documentary here on the Holodomor for those who may not be familiar with Stalin's engineered famine in Ukraine - http://www.ucrdc.org/Film-Harvest_of_Despair.html
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”