Holocaust Controversies Should Join Up With CODOH and Write Articles

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Holocaust Controversies Should Join Up With CODOH and Write Articles

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 1 week 22 hours ago (Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:26 am)

In light of the fact that anyone can submit something for publication on the CODOH main site, I believe that Holocaust Controversies should be contacted and encouraged to write a CODOH article.

Doing this would greatly help us.

If they refuse, it will show that they are basically Holocaust clergymen, and refuse to associate with 'heretics'.

If they agree, they will be corrected, and their garbage history will be crushed, and their hands handed to them.

Either way, I believe this would benefit us.

I've gone to their website and looked for contact info, but have not found it.

http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Holocaust Controversies Should Join Up With CODOH and Write Articles

Postby borjastick » 1 week 21 hours ago (Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:54 am)

They will read your post here so consider them contacted. Now sit back, wait a while, relax and wait, for, nothing...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

DissentingOpinions

Postby DissentingOpinions » 1 week 16 hours ago (Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:55 am)

Why would they? They're supporting the Holocaust myth & they constantly defame revisionists for making revisionist content. I don't see why they'd all of a sudden bring their own terrible rebuttals to CODOH.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 1 week 15 hours ago (Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:50 am)

DissentingOpinions wrote:Why would they?

I understand that in normal times they wouldn't but if you go on the bottom of https://forum.codoh.com, you can clearly see "Contact us". I don't see the same ability for contact on Holocaust Controversies. My idea is that if revisionists contact whoever is currently in charge of HC, and show them this, revisionists will win no matter what.

It certainly would be interesting to copy and paste their reply to my offer.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 2 days 12 hours ago (Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:02 pm)

Oh, how convenient for them. I wrote to them this email.

I wrote:Greeting Holocaust Controversies,

In light of the fact that anyone can submit something for publication on the CODOH main site, I believe that you should be write a CODOH article.

Doing this would greatly help the CODOH.

If you do not, it will show that you are basically Holocaust clergymen, and refuse to associate with 'heretics'.

If you do, you will be corrected, and your garbage history will be crushed, and your heads handed to you.

I look forward to a response,

James Dow

I got in less than 15 seconds

Google wrote:Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
LEARN MORE
The response was:
The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser r21-v6sor5095798vkd.3 - gsmtp

I guess this means that they will not have to answer any of their critics, because their email is either not able to be found, or cannot recieve mail.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”