Missing tale of Auschwitz survival?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
comrade seinfeld

Missing tale of Auschwitz survival?

Postby comrade seinfeld » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:38 pm)

Did anyone check out David Irving's website yesterday? There was an interesting news item concerning how I think it was the parents (or grandparents) of one of the Presidential (or Vice-Presidential) American election candidates miraculously survived being gassed several times at Auschwitz, for the most absurd reasons completely contradicting the standard exterminationist narrative.

At the time I did not have time to fully take in the report, but it seemed significant so I was going to come back to it today, but it is now missing from Irving's website. This is not unusual, as it is sometimes the case that, usually involving issues concerning Jews, that a publication will object to being featured on an allegedly anti-Semitic website, and it necessary for legal reasons to withdraw it.

Not being an American I do not take much notice of the Presidential election (whoever wins, it is probably a case of ZOG business as usual -- although I don't really know that!), so probably this Auschwitz business will have featured in the general American news. I do have access to the archives of the New York Times, so I will have a look there, but perhaps someone posting in this forum will have immediate knowledge of what I am referring to.

Willing to Learn

Postby Willing to Learn » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Jul 06, 2004 7:45 pm)

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”