Eisenhower's Quote?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Eisenhower's Quote?

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 4 days 21 hours ago (Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:49 am)

Gen.Eisenhower wrote in 'Crusade In Europe'

“I visited every nook and cranny of the (Death) camp because I felt it my duty to be in a position from then on to testify at first hand about these things in case there ever grew up at home the belief or assumption that `the stories of Nazi brutality were just propaganda.’ Some members of the visiting party were unable to go through the ordeal. I not only did so but as soon as I returned to Patton’s headquarters that evening I sent communications to both Washington and London, urging the two governments to send instantly to Germany a random group of newspaper editors and representative groups from the national legislatures. I felt that the evidence should be immediately placed before the American and British publics in a fashion that would leave no room for cynical doubt.”

This was written in 1948, and he does not use the word "holocaust". Nor was he president at the time.

What would motivate him to say these words, given the fact that it was the Soviets who faked 'evidence' to support the 'holocaust'?

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Spatton

Re: Eisenhower's Quote?

Postby Spatton » 4 days 21 hours ago (Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:06 am)

What exactly is your point? He doesn't mention a single example of this evidence and he doesn't explain what he means with brutality, maybe he came across some typhus victims? Also, what "death" camps did he visit, considering that all the official ones are in soviet occupied territory?

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 4 days 20 hours ago (Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:36 am)

Spatton wrote:What exactly is your point? He doesn't mention a single example of this evidence and he doesn't explain what he means with brutality, maybe he came across some typhus victims? Also, what "death" camps did he visit, considering that all the official ones are in soviet occupied territory?

The camp would have most likely have been the Ohrdruf concentration camp.

But my larger question remains, what motivated him to say this and create evidence for something he almost certainly knew was false?
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Spect3r » 4 days 17 hours ago (Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:01 am)

He could be talking about a lot of things, he doesnt mention "death camps", "gas chambers" etc.
I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 days 21 hours ago (Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:42 am)

He's talking about Ohrdruff, and also Buchenwald. As head of SHAEF during WWII, he knows his own Psych Warfare Unit staged an atrocity hoax operation at Buchenwald and a propaganda show at Ohrdruff. He not only o.k'd the operation, but actively participated by being in the Ohdruf footage and personally inviting influential people to Buchenwald where he knew they would be lied to. People think that the Soviets invented the holocaust, or that Jewish groups masterminded the holocaust. They did. But as big of an origin of the holocaust myth is Dwight D. Eisenhower himself through SHAEF Psych Warfare.

Putting the good vs. evil spin on WWII with the help of the holocaust myth, helped him get elected president. I cover a lot of this in my video Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil.
https://codoh.com/library/document/1529/?lang=en

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 2 days 12 hours ago (Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:40 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote: I cover a lot of this in my video Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil.

Excellent work, thank you for this. The full video can be found here.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 days 5 hours ago (Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:00 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:He's talking about Ohrdruff, and also Buchenwald. As head of SHAEF during WWII, he knows his own Psych Warfare Unit staged an atrocity hoax operation at Buchenwald and a propaganda show at Ohrdruff. He not only o.k'd the operation, but actively participated by being in the Ohdruf footage and personally inviting influential people to Buchenwald where he knew they would be lied to. People think that the Soviets invented the holocaust, or that Jewish groups masterminded the holocaust. They did. But as big of an origin of the holocaust myth is Dwight D. Eisenhower himself through SHAEF Psych Warfare.

Putting the good vs. evil spin on WWII with the help of the holocaust myth, helped him get elected president. I cover a lot of this in my video Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil.

He'd know I presume. And play along.
Inviting all kinds of journalists to the (prepped) camps would be part of a PR campaign.
The question is why. They Allies had to justify WW2 and also silence any criticism in getting involved or investigation in causes in the first place.
The Americans had Pearl Harbor as a pretext, but why did the Japanese attack Hawaii in the first place.
The Germans and other Axis countries declared war on the US after that incident. But Hitler stipulates a number of reasons in his speech relating to that declaration.
Admiral Stark intended to carry out this order literally, and any Co'-mander who sank a U-boat would have his action approved. Everything was to be done to force an "incident". This would put the enemy in the dilemma that either he could attack the convoys . in which case his U—boats would be attacked by American Naval forces, or, if he refrained from attack, this would be tantamount to giving us victory in the Battle of the Atlantic. It might suit us, in six or eight weeks' time, to provoke Hitler by taunting him with this difficult choice.

The Prime Minister said that he had thought it right to give the President a warning. He had told him that he would not answer for the consequences if Russia was compelled to sue for peace and, say, by the Spring of next year, hope died in Britain that the United States were coming into the war. The President had taken this very well, and liaJ made it clear that he would look for an "incident” which would justify him in opening hostilities .

Dealing with supplies for Russia, the Prime Minister said that we might have to make some sacrifices, but this would be well worth while so long as the Russian front remained in being.
https://archive.org/details/PresidentRo ... ny19August

And then there is:
https://archive.org/details/WhoStartedWorldWarTwo

Britain ostensibly went to war ostensibly as an obligation to Poland. They got France with them and there is also indication they tried to lure the Germans into Scandinavia as well as the lowlands. But that is more a discussion for the other subforum.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”