Arthur Jones Jabs the Eye of the Industry; 56,000 Votes

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Arthur Jones Jabs the Eye of the Industry; 56,000 Votes

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 4 days 1 hour ago (Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:30 pm)

According to https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/pol ... story.html

The long-shot candidacy of a Holocaust denier’s Republican bid for Congress was defeated Tuesday, but not before the neo-Nazi received more than 56,000 votes in Illinois’ 3rd District.

As expected, incumbent U.S Rep. Dan Lipinski cruised to victory with just under 75 percent of the unofficial vote tally in the Democratic stronghold that stretches from the city’s Southwest Side to the west and south suburbs.

With a little over 99 percent of precincts reporting, Lipinski received 155,940 votes compared with Jones’ 56,350 The results may not include all early voting tallies.

Lipinski issued a statement Tuesday night but did not specifically mention his opponent. Throughout the race, Lipinski has condemned Jones as a racist, a bigot and an anti-Semite, but has also tried to limit speaking about him to avoid giving his challenger a platform to “spew his hatred.”

I find it remarkable that he got 26.5 percent of the vote. I suppose it's good that voting is anonymous.

56,000 votes for Jones must be a jab in the eye to "the Industry". He's a brave soul, but he should be careful that a deranged Zionist won't "take care of him".

Also, are they sure it was "Lipinski" and not "Lipstadt"?

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Deitrich

Re: Arthur Jones Jabs the Eye of the Industry; 56,000 Votes

Postby Deitrich » 3 days 23 hours ago (Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:16 am)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:According to https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/pol ... story.html

The long-shot candidacy of a Holocaust denier’s Republican bid for Congress was defeated Tuesday, but not before the neo-Nazi received more than 56,000 votes in Illinois’ 3rd District.

As expected, incumbent U.S Rep. Dan Lipinski cruised to victory with just under 75 percent of the unofficial vote tally in the Democratic stronghold that stretches from the city’s Southwest Side to the west and south suburbs.

With a little over 99 percent of precincts reporting, Lipinski received 155,940 votes compared with Jones’ 56,350 The results may not include all early voting tallies.

Lipinski issued a statement Tuesday night but did not specifically mention his opponent. Throughout the race, Lipinski has condemned Jones as a racist, a bigot and an anti-Semite, but has also tried to limit speaking about him to avoid giving his challenger a platform to “spew his hatred.”

I find it remarkable that he got 26.5 percent of the vote. I suppose it's good that voting is anonymous.

56,000 votes for Jones must be a jab in the eye to "the Industry". He's a brave soul, but he should be careful that a deranged Zionist won't "take care of him".

Also, are they sure it was "Lipinski" and not "Lipstadt"?

This is actually extraordinary! It means that in a representative sample of the United States, heart of the Western world, a quarter of the population voted for a holocaust denier!!

As the tide of truth washes over the masses, more and more people have to become more and more censored so that the remaining "ordinary" people [here meaning the still infected] have to become increasingly cut off from all truthful information regarding the most important historical question which guides the present and future.

Some would be bold enough to extrapolate that we have reached "tipping point", where nothing much can now be done to stop the collapse of the holocaust and larger WW2 lie under it's own weight now.

We shall see. A few more "kicks" in that direction can never hurt :P

I think in this time it is crucial for revisionists to reach out for Jewish support in several ways, through compassion to believers, by soliciting the hoaxers to yield and take the open hand extended to them for their protection inevitable during such collapse and to denounce those who would do an ordinary Jew harm in this process.

I think this is important to consider now, as it is an existent issue, however uncommon, to hear the extremist say that "all Jew's should be killed- due to their lying about being killed" without a hint of irony. Such rhetoric/behaviour is what causes unending vendetta in the first place- one side has to be the "mature" or "bigger" and be able to argue for friendship and wiping the slate clean, rather than vengeance.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Arthur Jones Jabs the Eye of the Industry; 56,000 Votes

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 days 8 hours ago (Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:19 pm)

I would hope people would vote for candidates who deny the holocaust. But unfortunately this turnout may be because a lot of voters don't follow the candidates and just vote Republican. In other words people might have voted for him without knowing who he is.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”