Holocaust Deniers = Alt Right

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Holocaust Deniers = Alt Right

Postby Spect3r » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:57 pm)

I dont even know what Alt Right really is, but apparently i (and you) am part of it.

However, Holocaust denial – and antisemitism more widely – are far from being in decline. Both are very much present in the modern far right and are central to the international far-right movement known as the alt-right.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... -far-right

I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

DissentingOpinions

Re: Holocaust Deniers = Alt Right

Postby DissentingOpinions » 2 weeks 3 days ago (Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:46 pm)

Spect3r, Holocaust revisionism is seen in the alt right, but it doesn't make someone an alt righter. Being a part of the alt right is a multitude of things, including politics. I'm sure there are plenty of revisionists who identify as one though - Graf is an example.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 weeks 3 days ago (Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:48 am)

If you know the holocaust is a myth, then the first sentences of the article take on a different meaning. Also note that fascism is usually used as a derogatory word for nationalism.

In 1945, as the news of organised mass murder and gas chambers shocked the world, the far right’s dream of a fascist future was left shattered in the ruins of Berlin.

The horrors of the Holocaust became the primary roadblock to the resurrection of fascism’s besmirched ideology. Many on the far right believed then, as they do now, that if fascism was ever to rise again then the truth of the Holocaust had to be destroyed.

The holocaust myth besmirched the ideology behind nationalism, and that's one reason holocaust denial is illegal. But the besmirched ideology of nationalism also paved the way for capitalism, and present day Euro immigration is directly related to laissez faire capitalism. It's cheap labor, it's more consumers, it all makes real estate rise in value. Besmirching the nationalist right, paved the way, not for the left, as much as it paved the way for free market, free immigration capitalism.

Another thing to add is the right has historically been a big part of resisting the holocaust myth. From Willis Carto in the late 1960's, but even earlier: Raul Hilberg commented (and I don't remember where) that in the 1950's in Germany he'd see far right papers with holocaust denial content. I'm not sure if the people writing in those papers and the articles they wrote, are even recorded in the history of resisting the holocaust myth. We have to learn of their existence from Hilberg of all people.

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Spect3r » 2 weeks 3 days ago (Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:11 am)

DissentingOpinions wrote:Spect3r, Holocaust revisionism is seen in the alt right, but it doesn't make someone an alt righter. Being a part of the alt right is a multitude of things, including politics. I'm sure there are plenty of revisionists who identify as one though - Graf is an example.

I agree. And if tomorrow the new bad thing is Alt Left then Holocaust Revisionists will be considered Alt Left by the MSM.
The thing is, can anyone define to me what is Alt Right? Is that the Far Right? A Neo Right? What the hell is it?
I hear a lot about it but never really saw a definition of it.
I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

Postby Moderator » 2 weeks 3 days ago (Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:17 am)

Spect3r wrote:
DissentingOpinions wrote:Spect3r, Holocaust revisionism is seen in the alt right, but it doesn't make someone an alt righter. Being a part of the alt right is a multitude of things, including politics. I'm sure there are plenty of revisionists who identify as one though - Graf is an example.

I agree. And if tomorrow the new bad thing is Alt Left then Holocaust Revisionists will be considered Alt Left by the MSM.
The thing is, can anyone define to me what is Alt Right? Is that the Far Right? A Neo Right? What the hell is it?
I hear a lot about it but never really saw a definition of it.

FYI:
CODOH Founder Bradley Smith was very leftist.
Just thought I would throw that fact into the mix.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 weeks 3 days ago (Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:26 am)

I would class myself as centre right, but that is on a European scale which could well be very different to the US. However, I feel I am sliding slightly more left as I get older. I have mentioned here before that I have met a good few revisionists from the London area and I would say that they are all left wing. Not certain but that's the impression I got. Not that it makes any difference to me.

The thing to understand with all the anti revisionism and pro zionism bunch is that they have a need to label us so as to besmirch our endeavours. That is easy if you call us Nazis, Fascists, Alt-Right etc. Thus if you don't accept the holocaust happened you MUST be a Hitler loving, fire breathing, card carrying, Nazi sympathiser.

I have never joined a political party in my life, don't like nor support Nazism, Hitler or fascism. I did join the NRA this year though...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

FJI

Postby FJI » 1 week 6 days ago (Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:30 pm)

Holocaust revisionism is a mortal danger to the State of Israel, and international Zionism, if the lie of the Holocaust was accepted the World over, the Jews would be ( again ) international pariahs and Israel bankrupt and on its own.

To global Marxism ( cultural Marxism) Nationalists are a threat to their plans, therefore, Nationalist = Nazi = 6 million. Take away the six million and what is there to confront Nationalists? Nothing.

The alt-right is just another label, for anyone who doesn't believe the accepted narrative.

I used to be an old fashioned Conservative, then I started researching the Holocaust, realised it was a pack of lies, which led me to delve further.

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Spect3r » 1 week 4 days ago (Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:41 am)

Moderator wrote:FYI:
CODOH Founder Bradley Smith was very leftist.
Just thought I would throw that fact into the mix.
M1

I am not surprised by that, i personally know a hard core Marxist that does not believe the holocaust narrative, so i assume that "holocaust deniers" come in all political shapes and forms.

Rogal Dorn

Postby Rogal Dorn » 1 week 4 days ago (Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:37 am)

We also need to differentiate between Europe's definition of the right and America's definition of the right.

In the US, the GOP is the traditional right-wing and they are some of the most ardent supporters of Israel and Zionism. You're more likely to find Israel critics among democrats as they are also more tolerant toward Islam, and by extension, the plight of the palestinians.

That's why the term "alt-right" originated in American politics: concepts like ethnic nationalism, antizionism, eugenics and discussing the JQ are anathema to the traditional post Jim-Crowe right.

In Europe, there is no traditional right except for the catholic parties in some countries. In Europe, being right is automatically associated with fascism lite.

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Spect3r » 1 week 3 days ago (Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:37 am)

Rogal Dorn wrote:We also need to differentiate between Europe's definition of the right and America's definition of the right.

In the US, the GOP is the traditional right-wing and they are some of the most ardent supporters of Israel and Zionism. You're more likely to find Israel critics among democrats as they are also more tolerant toward Islam, and by extension, the plight of the palestinians.

That's why the term "alt-right" originated in American politics: concepts like ethnic nationalism, antizionism, eugenics and discussing the JQ are anathema to the traditional post Jim-Crowe right.

In Europe, there is no traditional right except for the catholic parties in some countries. In Europe, being right is automatically associated with fascism lite.

That is a very good point.
Most parties in Europe are either center right or center left, the differences between them are not that many.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”