'Believing Things Which We Know to be Untrue'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

'Believing Things Which We Know to be Untrue'

Postby Hannover » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:09 pm)

When science and rational thought are cast aside in order to cling to false beliefs, society suffers as much as the individual who ignores an infection within their body.
Such irrational beliefs are destructive, suicidal. We are witnessing that act of suicide as we speak.

The western world is being reduced to a shell as the irrational, scientifically impossible, 'holocaust' claims enable almost everything which is used to destroy western civilization.

“We are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue, and then, when we are finally proved wrong, impudently twisting the facts so as to show that we were right.”

- George Orwell

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: 'Believing Things Which We Know to be Untrue'

Postby Atigun » 2 weeks 23 hours ago (Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:14 pm)

LOL! Nessie should read Orwell and take a lesson from him.

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mortimer » 2 weeks 20 hours ago (Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:40 am)

Hannover wrote:When science and rational thought are cast aside in order to cling to false beliefs, society suffers as much as the individual who ignores an infection within their body.
Such irrational beliefs are destructive, suicidal. We are witnessing that act of suicide as we speak.

The western world is being reduced to a shell as the irrational, scientifically impossible, 'holocaust' claims enable almost everything which is used to destroy western civilization.

“We are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue, and then, when we are finally proved wrong, impudently twisting the facts so as to show that we were right.”

- George Orwell

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

The first thing I thought of when I read this post was Elie Wiesel. Here are some of his quotes -
1. "In literature, Rebbe, certain things are true though they never happened, while others are not, even if they did". From his autobiography.
2. "Some events do take place but are not true, others are - although they never occurred". From Legends of Our Time.
3. "I describe incidents which may or may not have happened, but which are true". From One Generation After.
Instead of being confined to an insane asylum this man won the Nobel Peace Prize - http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/elie-ad ... -happened/ https://codoh.com/library/document/858/
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

Deitrich

Postby Deitrich » 2 weeks 16 hours ago (Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:40 am)

I don't think there're people who believe in things that are untrue.

I think their are those that know.
Those that believe
And those that lie.

The liars will only be smashed once the believers are liberated.

There is little point in smashing the believers, because that just makes them side with the liars.

They need help too, in a sense, they are also victims.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 2 weeks 12 hours ago (Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:41 am)

Deitrich wrote:I don't think there're people who believe in things that are untrue.

In the words of Herman Rosenblat "It wasn't a lie. It was my imagination. And in my imagination, my mind, I believed it. Even now I believe it."

I'm probably not the person to go to because I'm very honest, but if there are less honest people out there, can they understand where Rosenblat is coming from?

Then again, this is coming from a person who annuls his vows every year, so what can we expect? https://www.ou.org/holidays/rosh-hashan ... _dialogue/

"at all times, Jews have disfigured the truth with absurd fables" ("de tout temps les Juifs ont défiguré la vérité par des fables absurdes")

- Voltaire
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 1 week 4 days ago (Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:42 pm)

False memories are a well known phenomena particularly amongst children. However, Rosenblatt's acknowledgment that his story was a lie proves he's not a victim of a false memory. That's especially true since his wife was a participant in the lie.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”