Looking for Germar Rudolf...

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Seraphim

Looking for Germar Rudolf...

Postby Seraphim » 1 week 6 days ago (Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:22 pm)

I am guessing that many of you are familiar with Bishop Richard Williamson (traditionalist Catholic bishop, formerly of the SSPX), in light of his 2009 "holocaust denial" interview, and the legal whirlwind resulting therefrom:

I am a personal acquaintance of His Excellency and upon reading the just released biography of the bishop by Dr. David Allen White (Voice of the Trumpet: An Unfinished Symphony), came across this passage on p. 270:

"In the early 1990's, German chemist Germar Rudolf went to Auschwitz to repeat Leuchter's experiments under more tightly controlled circumstances. His results confirmed Leuchter's findings. Rudolf published extensive scientific analyses in over a dozen books and articles. The doctrinal student in chemistry was denied his doctorate because his thesis was rejected. He wrote two books of revisionist history, undertaken because his chemical findings led him to further investigation. Both books were first published in Germany, but then all copies were confiscated and burned by German officials. He was sentenced to fourteen months in prison. Seeking refuge in the United States, Rudolf was arrested by immigration officials in 2005 and returned to Germany. In 2007, German courts sentenced Rudolf to two and a half years in prison. The courts ruled he had promoted hatred, committed libel and shown disrespect for the dead. Released from prison in July, 2009 Rudolf currently resides in the United States with his wife and daughter."

I said to myself, "This is a man I would like to interview, and since he apparently lives in the USA, I will ask the bishop if he can put me in contact with him."

A contact of His Excellency indicated that he sometimes frequents this forum, and consequently, I am hopeful he will see my post/thread.

The interview would be published on various traditionalist/resistance Catholic blogs and fora.

My purpose in interviewing a non-Catholic is to highlight his commitment to truth (somewhat like Solzhenitsyn, in my estimation), even in the face of persecution, as an example for traditionalist Catholics to follow (who likewise struggle to remain faithful to sound doctrine since the Second Vatican Council and the modernism it injected into the Church, even against our own Pope who is destroying our Church).

As the rules say that new members are not granted PM rights, well, an open post is my only recourse.

I am happy to provide my identity and contact information to the moderators, if that will help matters.

Re: Looking for Germar Rudolf...

Postby Moderator » 1 week 6 days ago (Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:49 pm)

Seraphim:
PM privileges are earned. They are granted to everyone who demonstrates that they are here to debate / discuss, not to troll, disrupt.
That is not to imply that that is your intention.
Regardless, you can contact Germar Rudolf via CODOH: https://codoh.com/contact-us/
Thanks & welcome.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 week 6 days ago (Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:52 pm)

Hi Seraphim,

That's great to hear that Bishop Williamson comes to this forum!

I sent Bishop Williamson a DVD copy of my video Auschwitz: Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth, in 2012. For some reason I had an address in Argentina or Chile but I think he'd just moved away. I don't know if he ever got it.

Also, there is a German Catholic who posts here. I think he's SSPX. I forget his name (but I can see his face in my head.) Just can't remember his username but you might like to make contact.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 1 week 5 days ago (Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:15 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Also, there is a German Catholic who posts here. I think he's SSPX. I forget his name (but I can see his face in my head.) Just can't remember his username but you might like to make contact.

His username is PRHL.

He made this video in support of revisionism - in Germany!

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Spect3r » 1 week 4 days ago (Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:37 am)

Hi and welcome Seraphim,

If you ever get to do the interview please link us/update us on it, i would very much like to read/view it.
I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

Seraphim

Postby Seraphim » 1 week 3 days ago (Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:27 pm)

Dear Forum-

My apologies for the tardy response (i.e., For one reason or another, I thought I read that I should expect to receive a notification if the moderators cleared my post to air on the forum, so I was waiting for it to come, and eventually thought to check back here, and voila!).

Regarding the helpful responses which were posted here in the meantime:

@Moderator:

No problem about the PM rule; it makes perfect sense, and I am betting there have been no shortage of troublemakers! And thank you especially for the means to reach out to Mr. Rudolf. That will be my first move after submitting this post :D

@Carto's Cutlass Supreme:

Sorry if my intro post was a bit sloppy, but I did not mean to state that Bishop Williamson personally visits this forum. He very well may, but I have no direct knowledge of that (I suppose I could ask His Excellency easily enough, and I would not be at all surprised if he did). What I meant to say was that after reading the quoted passage in his biography on Mr. Rudolf, I reached out to him to see if he knew how to contact him. He in turn passed my question along to another friend of his (who definitely does visit this forum), and this other friend of his responded that I should try to contact him here (and through this happy sequence of events, I became familiar with this forum).

@JLAD Prove Me Wrong:

Thank you for sending the video, and Mr. Rudolf's username info. I have not yet had the chance to watch the video (but I will), and wonder if it was one of the issues that got him into trouble in Germany?

@Spect3r:

Oh yes, if Mr. Rudolf does consent to an interview, I will certainly post it here (and of course, he will also be free to post it wherever he likes).

Well, off to go introduce myself to him and see what happens. Wish me luck!

Semper Idem,
Seraphim

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”