Lilly Kurtz Wants Others to Remember Her Story - That She Can't Remember

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Lilly Kurtz Wants Others to Remember Her Story - That She Can't Remember

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 4 days 22 hours ago (Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:25 pm)

According to https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2 ... 192434002/

Her parents never spoke about it. And Lilly Kurtz's only memory from that time?

It's of her mother spreading garlic on bread.

She was a toddler then and she ate that bread as she traveled on a boat from war-ravaged Germany, the horrors of the Holocaust that had just taken the lives of most of the people who shared her last name.

She doesn't remember the train that later took her to Cincinnati, the city that's been her home ever since. She doesn't remember walking through the rotunda at Union Terminal with her parents, the first steps of their new life here.

But as an adult, Kurtz learned her own history as the child of Holocaust survivors. She knows that others must remember her story – and others like it.

That's why she's been involved in the Nancy & David Wolf Holocaust and Humanity Center. That's why she spoke during a tour of the center's new space in Union Terminal.

The museum space is set to open Jan. 27.

In 2000, several hundred Holocaust survivors who relocated here founded the center as a support group. But it evolved to focus on education.

The center's next chapter will feature new exhibits, as well as archival space for artifacts and library space.

Sarah Weiss, executive director, led us through the in-construction space Monday morning.

Several thoughts on this;

1. If she can only remember her mother spreading garlic onto bread, she would do better at a bakery, where both substances are provided.

2. How can others 'remember her story' when she can't?! How stupid do these people think we are?

Lilly Kurtz 'teaching' at a school

'Boys and girls, I will now tell you my story, which you must never forget. Except I already have forgotten it. But it will still be told. And no matter how insane it sounds, (((my good friends))) will come for you if you express doubts in anything I say.'

3. 'Education' = 24/7 indoctrination which is the only justification for (((that contemptible country))) and it's ruthless regime.

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Lilly Kurtz Wants Others to Remember Her Story - That She Can't Remember

Postby Dresden » 4 days 22 hours ago (Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:15 pm)

JLAD asked:

"How stupid do these people think we are?"

Bradley Smith can answer that for you:

"Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined" -- Bradley Smith

See my signature.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

stinky

Re: Lilly Kurtz Wants Others to Remember Her Story - That She Can't Remember

Postby stinky » 3 days 19 hours ago (Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:27 am)

When you don't have memories - you just make them up.
Lilly Kurtz just needs some coaching
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”