The Holocaust: An Instrument of White Guilt - Mark Collett

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

The Holocaust: An Instrument of White Guilt - Mark Collett

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 3 days 5 hours ago (Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:58 pm)

I reuploaded this video on my channel.

Mark Collett beautifully explains in this video how the Holocaust is used to make white people feel guilty, and that communism has killed WAY more people than the official Holocaust narrative would have us to believe.

In my view, this video is a good way to break people into revisionism. It shows the hypocrisy of the Industry's overrepresentation in schools, and how rejecting this alleged event is punished, while rejecting actual historical events is not punished.

When David Duke and former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad are on TV and are asked about the Holocaust, both of them claim to not know, it is for historians, and criticize punishment for 'dissenters'. This video is sort of like that, only it is expanded and is livelier. Kind of like an Eric Hunt video.

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The Holocaust: An Instrument of White Guilt - Mark Collett

Postby Hannover » 3 days 3 hours ago (Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:08 pm)

Mark Collett beautifully explains in this video how the Holocaust is used to make white people feel guilty, and that communism has killed WAY more people than the official Holocaust narrative would have us to believe.

It's much more than that.
The fake & impossible 'holocaust was manufactured from the beginning to make gentile whites feel guilty, easily manipulated for cash, to give preferential treatment for Jews, and to cover for the massive crimes of Jew led communism.

BTW: Jews have been pushing their '6,000,000' lie since at least 1823. *

- Hannover

Why do some people want 6M Jews to be dead? Revisionists don't. Revisionists bring them life affirming good news, 6M Jews were not murdered. Jews should be elated.

* https://imgur.com/a/0LFFF
and:
http://balder.org/judea/New-York-Times- ... e-1869.php
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The Holocaust: An Instrument of White Guilt - Mark Collett

Postby Hektor » 2 days 5 hours ago (Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:40 pm)

Indeed "The Holocaust" (tm) is cultural Capital and has become cultural capital for a number of groups ever since. That's why they have to maintain the narrative and defend it against any challenges.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”