Is there any good holocaust debate videos?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
apacheflint

Is there any good holocaust debate videos?

Postby apacheflint » 5 months 2 weeks ago (Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:20 am)

I couldn't find videos of debates.

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Is there any good holocaust debate videos?

Postby EtienneSC » 5 months 1 week ago (Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:07 am)

Videos on the subject are being censored right left and center as I write (2018), but here are links to the Weber/Shermer debate and one of David Cole's presentations:

Valfrum

Postby Valfrum » 5 months 4 days ago (Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:02 pm)

I enjoyed this TV appearance of Ernst Zundel and two exterminationists. Both sides were offered a forum to debate. Hilarity Ensues

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mortimer » 5 months 3 days ago (Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:09 pm)

Bradley Smith - the founder of CODOH - and Fred Leuchter appeared on the Jerry Williams show and engaged in debate. They appear on this YouTube video but first there is a Prime Time appearance by Leuchter where he discusses his profession.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjMrzV2EvsE
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

Rogal Dorn

Postby Rogal Dorn » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:52 pm)

Valfrum wrote:I enjoyed this TV appearance of Ernst Zundel and two exterminationists. Both sides were offered a forum to debate. Hilarity Ensues

I had seen the others but thanks for linking to this one, I hadnt heard of it and just watched it, thinking (hoping) that someone would actually debate Ernst Zundel as the title promised...

...nope.

1.5 hours of "I refuse to talk to a revisionist, for doing him that favor would validate his positions and that would be blasphemy".

However, a bit of debate did occur during the video, and Ernst Zundel performed really well. Sadly, several times throughout the show, immediately after some good points were made but before the opposing side had time to react, the host cut them off to hold an advertisement break, which is quite damaging to the flow of a debate.

And then there are those callers...some provided interesting info, but some were useless, as in "I'm just calling to say what kind of a [insert pejorative] Zundel is and to express my shock"

All the talk about Zundel's legal battles and the question about toughening freedom of speech laws in Canada is IMO also wasted air time in a debate about the holocaust.

So yeah. A lot of time was wasted in the debate just trying to defame Ernst Zundel rather than actually debating the holocaust.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”