Apparently Babi Yar was filmed!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Apparently Babi Yar was filmed!

Postby borjastick » 2 years 4 months ago (Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:22 am)

Yes according to this chappie the German mass murder of Jews at Babi Yar was actually filmed by the SS.

https://bbs.thegoyimknow.to/t/jews-scre ... een/308502
A Russian has gone though Soviet archives of captured Third Reich film from the Russian campaign and put parts together for a documentary called Ost Front (Eastern Front) but with none of the typical nonsense commentary to vilify the Germans.

Jews are irate that no crimes are to be seen, and no jew-created narration to accompany it.

Boruch Gorin, spokesman for the Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center in Moscow, said that a documentary about the Eastern Front that fails to mention the murder of millions of civilians amounts to falsifying history.

“The SS actively filmed what they did to civilians, especially what they did to the Jews,” said Gorin. “So [the documentary is] missing the central part of the story that explains what made this war different — it was about the intentional extermination of civilians. Because the footage of the atrocities is missing, the film seems fake to me.”

According to Gorin, such footage should be accessible. There is, for instance, film footage from Babi Yar — the ravine in Kiev where approximately 100,000 people, most of them Jews, were gunned down in 1941. There is also German footage of exhausted Soviet prisoners of war in a prison camp near Minsk.

Wow, that's some claim there buddy. Care to share the filmed footage with the rest of the world or is it better for you and yours to just tell us it exists but not let us see it?

Has anyone else here ever heard of the Babi Yar massacre being filmed or is he referring to the photographs as shown here on another thread just last week?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Apparently Babi Yar was filmed!

Postby Hannover » 2 years 4 months ago (Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:49 pm)

No doubt this composite / painting / photo fakeroo is from that film, which no one can see. LOL
caption: "Photo taken from the body of a dead German officer killed in Russia, showing a Nazi firing squad shooting Jews in the back as they sit beside their own mass grave, in Babi Yar, Kiev, 1942."
see:
Babi Yar / Trial for 3 Alleged members of Firing Squads? / Fake Pictures & more
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11869
also:
!! Excavation Result: No Enormous Human Remains as Alleged at Babi Yar !! … of
course'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11314

No immense human remains as alleged , no 'holocaust'.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 2 years 4 months ago (Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:14 pm)

borjastick wrote:Yes according to this chappie the German mass murder of Jews at Babi Yar was actually filmed by the SS.

Boruch Gorin should be contacted and offered 1,000 dollars to present the film.

Boruch Gorin defending Babi Yar in court;

'Your honor, I have a video which proves Babi Yar happened, but, well, you know, um, I can't show it. Trust me, I'm a Zionist.'

https://www.jrcc.org/templates/articlec ... -Gorin.htm
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 years 4 months ago (Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:44 am)

borjastick wrote:.....
According to Gorin, such footage should be accessible. There is, for instance, film footage from Babi Yar — the ravine in Kiev where approximately 100,000 people, most of them Jews, were gunned down in 1941. There is also German footage of exhausted Soviet prisoners of war in a prison camp near Minsk.

Wow, that's some claim there buddy. Care to share the filmed footage with the rest of the world or is it better for you and yours to just tell us it exists but not let us see it?

Has anyone else here ever heard of the Babi Yar massacre being filmed or is he referring to the photographs as shown here on another thread just last week?

If there would be footage like that it would have been shown long ago. Instead this agitprop doesn't have anything at hand, zero physical evidence is shown:
https://archive.org/details/SovietPropa ... sShootings

no mass graves, no remains, no nothing, just "eye witnesses"!

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 years 4 months ago (Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:13 am)

The problem is Hektor, as you know, thousands of people read the nonsense and lies like this idiots delivery of 'film of Babi Yar' and believe it. This is why we must always draw attention to these lies and pronouncements.

In the run up to Holocaust Remembrance Day (jan 27) the usual and not so usual garbage will be spouted and promoted and we, those in the know, have an obligation to point out the truth.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 2 years 4 months ago (Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:46 am)

Borjastick, I tried to read that link. I couldn't. I had to be locked in. I was looking for more than what you quoted.

Either way, saying there is film footage of Babi Yar doesn't necessarily mean to imply that the massacre itself was filmed. So I don't know why you say that this person says the massacre was filmed. I checked the film. The Babi Yar ravine does appear to be in there. But it is long AFTER the alleged executions and closer to the excavation of it.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 years 4 months ago (Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:18 am)

Werd wrote:Borjastick, I tried to read that link. I couldn't. I had to be locked in. I was looking for more than what you quoted.

Either way, saying there is film footage of Babi Yar doesn't necessarily mean to imply that the massacre itself was filmed. So I don't know why you say that this person says the massacre was filmed. I checked the film. The Babi Yar ravine does appear to be in there. But it is long AFTER the alleged executions and closer to the excavation of it.

The clear inference from this chap who was trying to highlight the proof of German army atrocities committed to jews, is that the massacre at Babi Yar was filmed. I agree , if one wants to be obtuse about what he said, one could argue that he means there was a tourist type film made of the Babi Yar. But that's not the way it reads, not the tone of the comments by him and certainly not what he wants the take-away from his points to be.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 4 months ago (Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:51 am)

borjastick:

Werd is the same guy who defends the laughable, communist produced forgery called 'The Jaeger Report', the same guy that cannot show us the claimed 2,000,000 Jew remains that were supposedly the result of being shot by the Einsatzgruppen.
See here for those & more of his utterly unsupportable claims:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12075

And now he tries to absurdly spin the information you posted in the OP.
That should surprise no one.

- Hannover

No verified massive human remains as alleged. no 'holocaust',

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 2 years 4 months ago (Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:19 pm)

Saying there is "film footage of Babi Yar" doesn't specify WHEN the footage was taken. That information is left out. The statement is too broad. So no, your claim that it is saying the executions were filmed is not backed up by the words that were used.

If you want to pull something else out of the article that one would have to be logged in to read in full, go ahead. See if there is something else that explicitly states the executions at Babi Yar were filmed.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 4 months ago (Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:20 pm)

Werd is in denial of the attempted point:

The point being that there is an obvious attempt to claim that there is actual footage of a enormus mass shooting which never happened in the first place.
Why else would such a shyster make such statements?

I also note that Werd dodged the complete lack of the alleged human remains supposedly still at Babi Yar which predictably cannot be found, see here:
!! Excavation Result: No Enormous Human Remains as Alleged at Babi Yar !! … of
course'

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11314

Of course Werd dodges the fake photos of the alleged action and the very real aerial photos at the time of the alleged shootings which devastate the entire Babi Yar lie, see:
Babi Yar / Trial for 3 Alleged members of Firing Squads? / Fake Pictures & more
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11869

Much much more here:
'What Happened at Babi Yar? Fact vs. Myth'
Using air photos and wartime newspapers, Ukrainian writer MICHAEL NIKIFORUK attacks a few myths about a wartime atrocity.
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/BabiYar/Nikiforuk.html
and:
' Babi Yar: Critical Questions and Comments': http://codoh.com/library/document/920/?lang=en
and:
Bodies at Babi Yar, John Gibbons Reporting: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7302
and:
'Babi Yar 'massacre' debunked': viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41

- Hannover

No immense human remains as alleged , no 'holocaust'.

stinky
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby stinky » 2 years 4 months ago (Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:22 pm)

It's clear what is implied by what Borjastick quoted;
According to Gorin, such footage should be accessible. There is, for instance, film footage from Babi Yar — the ravine in Kiev where approximately 100,000 people, most of them Jews, were gunned down in 1941.

A casual read would lead one to think that there is footage of the 'gunned down' jews at Babi Yar.

As for this Boruch chap;
Boruch Gorin, spokesman for the Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center in Moscow, said that a documentary about the Eastern Front that fails to mention the murder of millions of civilians amounts to falsifying history.

Yes, (((Boruch))) knows what happened, despite what is specifically NOT shown in the documentary
It's easier to fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 years 4 months ago (Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:01 am)

Even if this Boruch geezer meant that there was no film of the actual claimed massacre but one shortly thereafter where is it? What is he claiming is on this claimed film? Does it show thousands of bodies, proof of an atrocity?

If such a film existed it would have been shown a million times to all and sundry.

The reality is that this comment by him is directly concerned with the production of a film showing German soldiers behaving well, which is what he doesn't like. Thus he makes the claim they committed mass crimes one of which, he says, was the claimed massacre at Babi Yar and that it was filmed.

There can be no doubting his intent with this comment. Another lie about the holocaust exposed and busted.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”