winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Samisdat

winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com

Postby Samisdat » 2 years 4 months ago (Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:51 pm)

Does anyone have any idea what happened to http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com? Since around mid 2017 the blog has been set to private so no one can view it. It was a valuable resource.

Re: winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com

Postby Moderator » 2 years 4 months ago (Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:09 pm)

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 years 4 months ago (Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:31 pm)

Word was he turned into a believer if I'm not mistaking. But he had some great original research. Example: He had a photo of an exhibit from a museum in Minsk, if memory serves, of ridiculous alleged human skin items.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 2 years 4 months ago (Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:21 am)

I believe so. I believe that was the blog of theblackrabbitofinle. He did indeed flip.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 2 years 4 months ago (Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:14 am)

Werd wrote:I believe so. I believe that was the blog of theblackrabbitofinle. He did indeed flip.

It's safe to assume that Jews now have something on this 'theblackrabbitofinle' thereby forcing him to "flip" like a coward.
We do believe it's generally called blackmail.
Reminds us of actor Gary Oldman who said in an interview with Playboy what everyone knows, 'Jews run Hollywood'.
Mr. Oldman:
Mel Gibson is in a town that’s run by Jews and he said the wrong thing because he’s actually bitten the hand that I guess has fed him. But some Jewish guy in his office somewhere hasn’t turned and said, 'That fucking kraut' or 'Fuck those Germans,' whatever it is?"

The uproar by Jews, which actually proved his point, predictably resulted in Oldman playing Churchill in a movie demonstrating how Churchill refused to accept any kind of peace terms with Germany, which of course meant millions of dead Allied & Axis troops. Needless to say, demonisation of Hitler was required of Oldman's Churchill.

This spineless 'theblackrabbitofinle' now has to kiss the ring of Judah, rather like Gary Oldman.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Callahan » 2 years 4 months ago (Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:36 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Word was he turned into a believer if I'm not mistaking. But he had some great original research. Example: He had a photo of an exhibit from a museum in Minsk, if memory serves, of ridiculous alleged human skin items.

I would always cast serious doubt that a Revisionist was necessarily "turned into a believer" if he/she eventually throws in the towel and wants to live a normal life, either by making major concessions to the official narrative or conceding entirely. There are a dozen reasons I might ever disavow Revisionism and I think the least realistic among them is that the staggering amount of suppressed and distorted evidence, propaganda, and political motives surrounding this series of events would suddenly become adequately reconcilable with the establishment's propagated version of it all. I can't speak on Winston but I have heard the arguments from folks like David Cole, Eric Hunt, as to why they now defend [large parts of] the establishment storyline... none of it is remotely convincing, particularly for Hunt (my understanding is that Cole now claims he was only ever really interested in debunking Auschwitz but has never totally doubted the notion of a mass extermination plan[?]).

How could anyone suddenly come to truly believe in the credibility of institutions they themselves had demonstrated were upholding lies and narratives easily-proven to be grounded primarily in wartime propaganda and shameless fabrications--yet have no substantial, groundbreaking evidence with which to justify such a radical and steadfast shift in perspective? Much more likely a scenario than an honest change in belief about the "Holocaust" is that the overwhelming discomfort of being persecuted, ostracized, and generally feeling as having some kind of social handicap became too much to deal with any longer, particularly in a time of crisis. I recall reading that Hunt went through a serious family trauma prior to his "departure" and Cole's decade in hiding following death threats and the assumption of an entirely new identity is no secret. It is anything but easy standing for truth in a world (and culture) run by people who depend on massive lies. That doesn't mean I think anyone should quit... but I understand why they would. It is a tremendously sad predicament. I would say they just wanted to start living a "normal" life, and to feel "normal" again. Most therapists/psychologists would probably recommend it. And the first rite of passage for that might seem to be disavowing the views that are incompatible with being "normal". One must weigh the shame of being somewhat of a coward and abandoning ethical and intellectual principles against the pain and frustration of being held in society's moral contempt.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 years 4 months ago (Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:35 am)

Per Callahan,

Of those few that have flipped, and it IS just a few, their claimed reasons are posted at this forum. Nothing they use as a rationale makes any sense whatsoever. It's really pitiful.

It's not as if there is new evidence which has never been seen before that caused them to change their views. Hence it's obvious that they have been threatened, "blackmailed", as was suggested.

They shamefully say what those who now own them require. I cannot imagine how anyone like that could then lead a healthy."normal" life.

Once you see the truth, there is no going back.

- Hannover

No immense human remains as alleged, no 'holocaust'.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 2 years 3 months ago (Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:04 am)

For anyone who is curious, here is the four page topic of how theblackrabbitofinle completely flipped. It gets into his main arguments for why he flipped.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10729

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 2 years 3 months ago (Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:40 pm)

I recently document three separate lies about Auschwitz from Robert Jan van Pelt, whilst under oath!

Always was a doer.

https://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot ... 7422928495
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Callahan » 2 years 3 months ago (Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:14 pm)

Werd wrote:For anyone who is curious, here is the four page topic of how theblackrabbitofinle completely flipped. It gets into his main arguments for why he flipped.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10729

While trying to read the thread above, I notice a ton of missing photos. Does anyone have a link to an archive of this entire forum from at least a year or two back? I know that's a fairly specific question; I made one myself but lost it when switching hard drives awhile back... :oops: I'm creating another one currently but it will be missing a lot of the photos, apparently. :|

Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Callahan » 2 years 3 months ago (Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:36 pm)

TheBlackRabbitofInlé wrote:I recently document three separate lies about Auschwitz from Robert Jan van Pelt, whilst under oath!

Always was a doer.

https://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot ... 7422928495

Hello BROI. Sooo.... just to catch me up to speed on your story, are you now suggesting you do not believe in "holes" (and thus, no "Holocaust")? I don't think it is a particularly fine line between believing in an "extermination plan" versus acknowledging "extermination" claims have only survived via relentless propaganda and lies; so if you're straddling the line to such a degree that some questionable photos were enough to push you over the edge, but now you are back again, I am genuinely curious as to how you might justify that.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 years 3 months ago (Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:24 am)

That was interesting: talking about Black Rabbit of Inlé and then he posts! And posts something that seems holocaust denier-ish. But is Winston Smith and Black Rabbit two different people?

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 2 years 3 months ago (Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:59 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:That was interesting: talking about Black Rabbit of Inlé and then he posts! And posts something that seems holocaust denier-ish. But is Winston Smith and Black Rabbit two different people?

winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com was just the name of the blog, everything on it was "Posted by The Black Rabbit of Inlé", iow, by me.

There was a lot of rubbish on it, virtually all of the early stuff is terrible. That's why I switched it to private. I wasn't threatened.

I'm far from convinced about the Birkenau Kremas having contained gas chambers.

I consider the survivor and perpetrator testimony r.e. the AR camps mostly unreliable.

I believe the historical record of the camps was irrecoverably polluted by the actions of post-war "investigators".

I believe much of what we're told as "fact" regarding the Holocaust is actually false. That said, it's clear the nazis [DON'T] did commit [QUOTE] genocide [MINE] against Europe's [AND] Jews, and [EXPECT] used poison [A] gas to kill [RESPONSE] swathes of people.

I'm not going to lay out why I accept this happened as I learnt from my experiences at skeptic forum, it doesn't matter how much evidence you published to prove SS-men were tortured into making absurd confessions, the extremists will never even consider something contrary to their ideology.

Start reading books, and start doing original research. There are now millions of pages of docs freely available online that require careful, knowledgeable-revisionist attention. There's also a lifetime of translating to do.
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 2 years 3 months ago (Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:38 pm)

TheBlackRabbitofInlé, you know the rules. No dodging.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé wrote:I believe much of what we're told as "fact" regarding the Holocaust is actually false. That said, it's clear the nazis [DON'T] did commit
genocide [MINE] against Europe's [AND] Jews, and [EXPECT] used poison [A] gas to kill [RESPONSE] swathes of people.

What evidence do you have to support this? Be specific. No dodging.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé wrote:I'm not going to lay out why I accept this happened as I learnt from my experiences at skeptic forum,

Either leave or explain 'why you accepted this happened.' You know the rules. No dodging.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé wrote:Start reading books, and start doing original research. There are now millions of pages of docs freely available online that require careful, knowledgeable-revisionist attention. There's also a lifetime of translating to do.

What specific books would you recommend to us? No dodging.

You are not special, we all play by the same rules. Either provide evidence, or leave.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 2 years 3 months ago (Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:55 pm)

Hi BlackRabbitofInlé,

Thanks for the response! I don't understand the capital letters in brackets. I think that might be not what you intended to post. If I remember, there was some original research cutting edge stuff that no one had ever posted, like that exhibit in Minsk. Maybe for that reason you should put it back to public. It would be great if you did.

To JLAD: I think in a case like this where we're inquiring about what his views are and what happened to him, and whether he 'flipped' and he's merely telling us, that he doesn't have to leave the thread unless he responds. Plus he made it clear that he doesn't want to debate it.

I don't want him to leave the thread because I want to have this dialogue with him.
Last edited by Carto's Cutlass Supreme on Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”