winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
stinky

Re: winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com

Postby stinky » 5 months 1 week ago (Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:01 am)

I'm a newb here & have only been reading on the topic for a couple of years, but I would be most interested (as I assume others here would be) to hear more form BROI, and in particular regarding claims above.
I have found all of the material written by BROI, here & elsewhere, very thorough and well written - including original research & from what I can tell (as a newb) BROI appears to have a very good handle of the vast hoax universe.

Similar to CCS, I am also interested in BROI's curious use of brackets - nor do I want to see a contributor like him leave the thread / CODOH........
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 months 1 week ago (Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:53 am)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:TheBlackRabbitofInlé, you know the rules. No dodging.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé wrote:I believe much of what we're told as "fact" regarding the Holocaust is actually false. That said, it's clear the nazis [DON'T] did commit
genocide [MINE] against Europe's [AND] Jews, and [EXPECT] used poison [A] gas to kill [RESPONSE] swathes of people.

What evidence do you have to support this? Be specific. No dodging.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé wrote:I'm not going to lay out why I accept this happened as I learnt from my experiences at skeptic forum,

Either leave or explain 'why you accepted this happened.' You know the rules. No dodging.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé wrote:Start reading books, and start doing original research. There are now millions of pages of docs freely available online that require careful, knowledgeable-revisionist attention. There's also a lifetime of translating to do.

What specific books would you recommend to us? No dodging.

You are not special, we all play by the same rules. Either provide evidence, or leave.

JLAD I think you should roll it back a little here and show some respect to one of the most learned and genuine contributors on the subject. He may be no more special than anyone else here but as someone once said 'we are all equal but some of us are more equal than others'.

He's not just some johnny come lately who makes silly comments and doesn't move the discussion on but a genuine man who has done many hard miles of basic research. I may not agree with him but I respect him and want to hear what he says.

Having said all of that one cannot avoid the herd of elephants in the room which for me is that despite anyone claiming mass murder using gas was a tool employed by Germany against the jews, there is no hard evidence in terms of science, means, remains of several million corpses etc.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Postby Moderator » 5 months 1 week ago (Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:20 am)

Indeed, borjastick, everyone gets their shot, and rightly so.
The Rabbit's problem has been his blatant violations of our guidelines after being asked numerous times to cease. He has never been chastised by me just for his opinions, The various threads here speak for themselves.
His use of name calling and dodging are not tactics which this forum accepts and are not the behavior of a serious man. I certainly hope that such behavior does not continue. We'll leave that silliness for the other, lesser sites.
I suggest a fresh start and recommend that TheBlackRabbitofInlé review our simple guidelines and then start new threads on his particular views, one 'h' related topic per thread. Then well see exactly what he has.
Let's not try to debate everything in this thread.
Thanks all, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 5 months 1 week ago (Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:05 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme, I gave out a link earlier to BROI's old posts where he tried to justify his belief in the theory about holes in the roof on American, and South African aerial photos. That is where you will find his arguments for believing in the Auschwitz gas chambers. There is no need for repetition.

Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Callahan » 5 months 1 week ago (Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:11 pm)

If I were intending to create a brief presentation to demonstrate that poison gas was used by the Nazis to kill (thousands of) people, BROI, what are some of the primary source docs you would recommend including in that presentation? I would like to get an idea of what someone with your experience has considered an adequate quality of documentation to prove (or possibly serve to converge into a provable narrative) that such events occurred beyond reasonable doubt. And would you claim gassings occurred in any camps, or exclusively in the East/via Einsatzgruppen?

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 5 months 1 week ago (Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:53 pm)

Oh, I get it. (Duh!) it's a code "Don't quote mine and expect a response." In other words, with his response he didn't want anyone to quote it in a subsequent post, as he wasn't going to get in a dialogue about it.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 months 1 week ago (Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:31 am)

Werd wrote:For anyone who is curious, here is the four page topic of how theblackrabbitofinle completely flipped. It gets into his main arguments for why he flipped.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10729

Yep, the BROI takes quite a thrashing over his feigned belief in the laughably impossible 'gas chambers". *
Once again emphasizing the coercive nature of his 'flip'.

The Worst Actor Award goes to ... theblackrabbitofinle.

* see alleged Auschwitz homicidal gassing process see analysis at:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11143&p=83723&hilit=model+asmarques#p83723

- Hannover

No alleged enormous human remains to be seen in the allegedly known locations, no ‘holocaust’.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:47 am)

Callahan wrote:
Werd wrote:For anyone who is curious, here is the four page topic of how theblackrabbitofinle completely flipped. It gets into his main arguments for why he flipped.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10729

While trying to read the thread above, I notice a ton of missing photos. Does anyone have a link to an archive of this entire forum from at least a year or two back? I know that's a fairly specific question; I made one myself but lost it when switching hard drives awhile back... :oops: I'm creating another one currently but it will be missing a lot of the photos, apparently. :|

The photos appear on this archived version:

https://web.archive.org/web/20170114135 ... =2&t=10729

Interesting read :lol:
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Rogal Dorn

Postby Rogal Dorn » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:44 pm)

I have a feeling BROI's main goal in life is the extreme sense of superiority and satisfaction he gains by making use of any opportunity that presents itself, to demonstrate to an opposing party (regardless who they are) that he has done more original research than them, and has a better grasp of the subject than they do.

This is why he plays both sides for fools. He is ready to go into the finest details to prove someone wrong on some mundane matter, but he remains deliberately vague about the simple stuff, and the big questions, and treats them like he is treading on thin ice.

Let's hope for his own sake that all of this behavior doesn't alienate him from everyone, one day.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:05 am)

Rogal Dorn wrote
I have a feeling BROI's main goal in life is the extreme sense of superiority and satisfaction...

I think that's an ad hominem attack. We were talking about him on this thread. He saw it and posted, and intimated that he didn't want to get into a dialogue, he indeed left the thread, and that's it.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 4 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:15 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Rogal Dorn wrote
I have a feeling BROI's main goal in life is the extreme sense of superiority and satisfaction...

I think that's an ad hominem attack. We were talking about him on this thread. He saw it and posted, and intimated that he didn't want to get into a dialogue, he indeed left the thread, and that's it.

We disagree. The Rabbit fellow left because he has been rather shellacked in debate since his faux "flip". He seems to know it too. And do look at some of his ad hominems throughout his posts.
Thank you, B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Samisdat

Postby Samisdat » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:22 pm)

Moderator wrote:It is archived here:
https://archive.is/winstonsmithministry ... spot.co.uk

M1

Unfortunately only a few hundred posts are actually archived.

Samisdat

Postby Samisdat » 4 months 2 weeks ago (Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:25 pm)

BROI, are you ever going to make the blog public again?

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:47 am)

I found some archived versions of many blog posts:

http://winstonsmith1.rssing.com/chan-69 ... ll_p1.html

It seems to have automatically pulled them from the RSS feed
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”