Introduction - I'm new here + body - corpse disposal

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Sasquatch

Introduction - I'm new here + body - corpse disposal

Postby Sasquatch » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:41 pm)

Hello everyone, I didn't see a spot to introduce myself but I'm generally hesitant to engage with people that I don't know without introducing myself first so I'll park it here.

I'm new to Revisionist world so I don't have the years of research experience to draw from when arguing against the holocaust but I do have some real world experience when it comes to disposing of bodies. I was in Rwanda in 1994 (recently retired after 25 years service) and was part of the first team to make it into northern Rwanda (the hardest hit) after the genocide and the country was covered in bodies. We had no supply lines in place yet and without lime, burying the bodies meant the dogs would dig them up spreading disease (not too mention the impossibility of such an undertaking) so we did what was necessary to keep our immediate camp clean - we burned them. Between this and a familiarity with mass graves from other war zones, I feel I have a little more experience in this area than the average Joe.

Last year I read the story of Nadjari's manuscript from Auschwitz and I immediately knew it was a lie. The processes he describes for disposing of bodies are physically impossible, I can give details if necessary. Still, that wasn't quite enough to break through the lifetime of brain washing so I assumed it must be some kind of error so I investigated further and now know the truth. I was almost physically ill when I finally accepted it.

Again, generally most (if not all) of you are far more knowledgeable in this area than I so I'll probably ask more questions than provide insight but I will chime as required when it comes to the absurd claims about corpse disposal, as distasteful as that is.

Thanks for having me,

Sasquatch

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Introduction - I'm new here

Postby Dresden » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:24 pm)

Welcome to the Forum, Sasquatch!

The Moderator, or Hannover could probably direct you to some related threads to discuss "corpse disposal".
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Sasquatch

Re: Introduction - I'm new here + body - corpse disposal

Postby Sasquatch » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:05 pm)

Dresden wrote:Welcome to the Forum, Sasquatch!

The Moderator, or Hannover could probably direct you to some related threads to discuss "corpse disposal".

Thanks Dresden. It's not a topic that I relish talking about (recalling excavating a mass grave of +/- 30 people is not a pleasant experience for me and will induce nightmares for days) but the truth is far more important than my tender sensibilities.

I should add that as with most of my generation, my grandfathers fought in WWII and I was an ardent believer in the story of WWII as told by the victors, who would lie about such a thing as abhorrent as genocide? Of course I accepted the holocaust story at face value and never really looked into the actual machinations required to disappear 6,000,000 people. The stories are beyond absurd. I always had questions : 1. How was allying ourselves with Soviet Russia more accepted than Germany? This was particularly puzzling to me after I visited some museums in former Soviet block countries that bear witness to the evils of Stalin; and 2. I couldn't reconcile in my head the glaring inconsistency of virtually all Allied POWs returning from the war with the butchery required to annihilate the Jews. I have a fair bit of experience with men in war situations, you can either be evil or not. You can't be both.

This had led to confusion on my part, specifically how can anybody seriously call themselves a "Historian" and not see through such a poorly constructed façade of lies? I can understand a casual observer as they haven't put any thought into it (yes, I was one those) and the MSM is brutal in eviscerating any who question it publicly but I have to believe now that any who believe it after any sort of serious line of questioning are now complicit.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:08 pm)

Hello Sasquatch, and thank you for joining us.

The 'holocaust' myth is one contradiction after the other. This forum has much to offer. Simply look up "cremation" or "Auschwitz" in the search bar in the top left corner.

The website holocausthandbooks.com also has many books, which can be purchased or read online for free.

For starters, I suggest "Is the Diary of Anne Frank Genuine?" by Dr. Robert Faurisson

http://www.vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/3/2/ ... 7-210.html

Welcome aboard.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:01 am)

Hi there. Can you give further details of your experience of burning bodies and disposing of cremains and give some comparison with the claims of the cremations, indoor and outdoor such as at Treblinka?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:08 pm)

Sasquatch:
Welcome.
Without a doubt the claimed disposal of the alleged '6M Jews & 5M others' is a scientific impossibility. It's another nail in the sham 'holocaust' coffin.

Another point that is devastating to the Big Lie is the fact that "The Holocaust Industry" claims to know exactly where the alleged human remains are, yet we do not see them. It's all bluff.
For quick examples recall the claim of 900,000 Jews buried at Treblinka, 1,250,000 claimed at Auschwitz, or 250,000 claimed at Sobibor, 34,000 claimed at Babi Yar. And then there is the claim of 2,000,000 allegedly shot into allegedly known pits by the Einsatzgruppen ('holocaust by bullets'). No remains as alleged can be shown. And yes, they have been looked for.

The scam is obvious to anyone who applies rational thought, logic, & science.

There is plenty on the claimed disposal of bodies / corpses. Searching the CODOH main site is helpful.
i.e.:
https://codoh.com/search/?sorting=relev ... sal+bodies

As for Nadjari, have a look here:
search.php?keywords=nadjari&fid%5B0%5D=2

Regards, Hannover

No alleged human remains of millions to be seen in allegedly known locations, no 'holocaust'.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Lamprecht
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lamprecht » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:29 pm)

The idea that the nazis could cremate hundreds of thousands of bodies, bury the millions of pounds of remains, and then utterly eradicate all evidence of this with a mere layer of soil is obviously a fantasy. Any explanation of the cremation process will reveal this:

https://www.cremationsolutions.com/info ... tion-ashes
By law, the body of the deceased is placed in a container such as a cardboard box or special caskets known as alternative containers prior to cremation. Using an alternative container will add dignity to the family or public viewing of the deceased that may take place prior to cremation. These alternative cremation caskets are designed to quickly and thoroughly cremate leaving little residual ash. The human body is primarily composed of water, carbon, and bone. When placed in the retort, the high temperature of the fire effectively vaporizes all the organic matter (tissues, organs, etc.) in the body through vaporization and oxidation. It also causes all the water in the body to evaporate. Gases (largely form carbon and sulfur) and water vapor are released through the furnace exhaust system. Typically, the only remains after the cremation process is complete are the fragments of the bone. The time required for the cremation process will vary depending on the heat intensity of the particular cremator being used and the size of the body. Generally, the cremation process ranges anywhere from two to two and a half hours.

After the cremation process is complete, the bone fragments are allowed to cool for a period (usually 30 minutes to an hour) before being swept out of the retort and passed through a magnetic field to extract any lingering pieces of metal that remain (such as tooth fillings or surgical implants or casket parts.) Pacemakers must be removed prior to cremation because they can be explosive. The fragments are then processed either by hand or through the use of a special machine that crushes them, reducing them to dense sand like ashes.

What Exactly Are Ashes Comprised Of?

The processing of the fragments generates a uniform, pale grey to dark grey powder which is usually similar in texture and appearance to coarse sand. The cremated remains of an adult male will usually weigh around six pounds while the remains of an adult female will be closer to four pounds. The height of the deceased rather than their weight has a strong correlation with the weight of the ashes produced through cremation.

Although cremated remains are commonly called ashes, in truth they are comprised of pulverized bone fragments. As was previously mentioned, the cremation process destroys all traces of organic, carbon-based matter and all bodily fluids evaporate and escape through the cremator’s exhaust. Since absolutely no organic material remains after cremation, human ashes do not present any sort of health hazard to the living or the environment. The extreme heat of cremators also means that little to no traces of the cremation casket or container (regardless of the material) will remain to mingle with your loved one’s ashes. There may however be some minor traces of materials that were with the body during cremation such as implants, fillings, coffin fittings, and so on, but these will most likely be detected and removed when the ashes are passed through the magnetic field after processing. The only thing remaining of the human body after cremation is part of the skeletal structure and occasionally small amounts of salts and minerals.

https://www.cremationresource.org/crema ... mated.html
Some crematories have a secondary afterburner to help burn the body completely. Otherwise, the cremation technician may have to crush the partially cremated remains with the help of a long hoe-like rod.

As a result, the corpse is reduced to skeletal remains and bone fragments. It is then collected in a tray or pan (tiny residue may still remain in the chamber and mix with the particles from subsequent cremations) and allowed to cool for sometime.
Finally, the dried bone fragments are further ground into a finer sand-like consistency. The machine used for this pulverization is called cremulator.

On an average, it takes about one to three hours to cremate a human body, thereby reducing it to 3-7 pounds of cremains. The cremation remains are usually pasty white in color.

At many camps, jews weren't even said to be cremated. At Treblinka, for example, 870 thousand were allegedly buried in huge pits, which were dug back up and then they were burned in open air pyres and then thrown back into the pits. Needless to say, 3 different excavations have failed to locate even 1% of the remains claimed to exist in alleged "huge mass graves" we are told exist by the hoaxters.

The following is from holocaust “scholar” Yitzhak Arad’s deluding novel BELZEC, SOBIBOR, TREBLINKA, chapter 23 - The Erasure of the Crimes:
“The camp command was confronted with the problem of disposing of the large piles of ash and bits of bone that remained… Ultimately it was decided to dump the ash and bits of bone into the ditches that had previously held the bodies and to cover them with a thick layer of sand and dirt… [“Eyewitness”] Abraham Goldfarb relates: …’we secretly placed in the walls of the graves whole skeletons and we wrote on scraps of paper what the Germans were doing at Treblinka. We put the scraps of paper into bottles, which we placed next to the skeletons. Our intention was that if one day someone looked for traces of the Nazis’ crimes, they could indeed be found.’”

The topic is obviously not pleasant to think about, which is a big reason why people will refuse. I have heard a lot of people claim that "holocaust deniers" exist partially because, they claim, "it is difficult to believe people could do such evil"

What is more difficult to believe is that the nazis, if they truly wanted to exterminate millions of jews, would have used such ineffective methods thereby wasting valuable time and resources during the war effort. Why use individual ovens at Auschwitz if the intention was to kill as many people as possible? Of course, some "eyewitness testimony" explains how the nazis used rollercoasters to mechanically dump jews into the oven, 15 at a time.

:roll:
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:03 am)

Hi Sasquatch - Thanks for your post. You said: "The processes he describes for disposing of bodies are physically impossible, I can give details if necessary." This is the crux of the matter for me; I am sure that the disposal of thousands of bodies a day, for months or years, would be physically impossible.

You offer to give details. Since you have experience with disposal of bodies after the genocide in Rwanda, would you be
willing to paraphrase what struck you as impossible in the Nadjari's report?

To debunk the story of what is still being said about the exterminations at Auschwitz, and the gas chamber scenario, I rely on what I know about cremation. But I learn what I know from general reading and do not have experience with cremation or with disposing of thousands of bodies. I would be interested in your details and interested in your thoughts on the Auschwitz scenario. I still read about the exterminations in mainstream media where the technical problems of the story are ignored.

Sasquatch

Postby Sasquatch » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:39 pm)

borjastick wrote:Hi there. Can you give further details of your experience of burning bodies and disposing of cremains and give some comparison with the claims of the cremations, indoor and outdoor such as at Treblinka?

I typed a detailed account yesterday and submitted it but perhaps I did something wrong as I don't see it here yet?

Postby Moderator » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:11 pm)

Sasquatch wrote:
borjastick wrote:Hi there. Can you give further details of your experience of burning bodies and disposing of cremains and give some comparison with the claims of the cremations, indoor and outdoor such as at Treblinka?

I typed a detailed account yesterday and submitted it but perhaps I did something wrong as I don't see it here yet?

I never saw it.
How did you try to post it?
It would have shown up immediately since you are no longer subject to spam / troll check.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Sasquatch

Postby Sasquatch » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:31 pm)

Moderator wrote:
Sasquatch wrote:

I never saw it.
How did you try to post it?
It would have shown up immediately since you are no longer subject to spam / troll check.
M1

I posted it just like this, reply with quotes and I hit the submit button.

It seems to have just happened again with a reply I attempted to post to ginger.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:49 am)

ginger wrote:Hi Sasquatch - Thanks for your post. You said: "The processes he describes for disposing of bodies are physically impossible, I can give details if necessary." This is the crux of the matter for me; I am sure that the disposal of thousands of bodies a day, for months or years, would be physically impossible.

You offer to give details. Since you have experience with disposal of bodies after the genocide in Rwanda, would you be
willing to paraphrase what struck you as impossible in the Nadjari's report?

To debunk the story of what is still being said about the exterminations at Auschwitz, and the gas chamber scenario, I rely on what I know about cremation. But I learn what I know from general reading and do not have experience with cremation or with disposing of thousands of bodies. I would be interested in your details and interested in your thoughts on the Auschwitz scenario. I still read about the exterminations in mainstream media where the technical problems of the story are ignored.

Test
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:52 am)

Sasquatch, I just quoted ginger above and added the text 'Test' below it, submitted the post, it worked quite well as we can see.
I suggest that you just add an attachment of the information concerning your body disposal work. Let's see if that works.

In coming to terms with the phony "Holocaust", I did not experience the feeling of being sick like you stated. Upset, angry, and motivated to spread the word are the feelings I experienced.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Sasquatch

Postby Sasquatch » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:50 pm)

Hopefully this works.

Two things first:

1. I don't want to give the mistaken appearance that I am an expert on cremation, I'm not. I draw my observations and conclusions based off the single event where I had to dispose of bodies, I had not done it prior to that nor since. Based off our non-existent knowledge of the subject I'm certain that we could have been more efficient even given our limited resources. With the lack of any sort of scientific rigour my observations are anecdotal at best.

2. It seems I may have confused Nadjari's story with that of the 800,000 being dug up and burned over open air pits (Treblinka?). As I stated in my introduction, I am new to the Revisionist world as my journey literally began Oct 2017 when I read the Smithsonian article about his letter. Since that date I have immersed myself in the Holocaust narrative and read hundreds of reports and they have blended together somewhat. My apologies.

Ok, so the bodies we had to burn (approximately 11, not all bodies had all parts and not all parts had bodies) had been laying out in the elements for roughly 4-6 weeks, they had not been buried prior to us doing so. After two mornings of picking up body parts that had been dug up by dogs we realized that for hygienic purposes we would have to burn them.

Being in central Africa gasoline is a rarity and we had very little but diesel was available so we used that. We soaked the bodies with diesel and gathered up anything flammable we could find (firewood was also in short supply), and tried to light it on fire. Despite the fact the bodies had been lying out in the hot African sun for over a month and therefore at least somewhat dehydrated, we couldn't get it to burn. It would just mostly smolder. We had to use C4 to get the fire hot enough to actually burn. For reference, C4 requires kinetic energy to explode but burns hot and fast if simply lit on fire.

It took the better part of two days to burn the remains and the fire had be to tended continuously. I do not know how much fuel was actually used but I used almost 20 liters of diesel during my 4 hour shift (I had the second or third shift on day one). When finished all major bones remained - femur, pelvis, skulls (particularly the skullcap, not so much facial features) and large chunks of unidentifiable bone. We of course were only concerned with burning off the soft tissue so didn't concern ourselves with what was left and buried the remains.

As for ash leftover, it was substantial but we literally threw anything even remotely flammable onto the fire to keep it burning so it would be impossible to say how much ash was actually from the bodies themselves - which is kind of the point isn't it? I've read a few reports discussing just how much ash would be left over from the bodies. I haven't come across any that factor in the residual ash from fuel sources.

In regards to Nadjari's story, I found the whole thing rather incredulous but lacking experience I was sort of going along with until I read the following sentence:

Nadjari: "We carried the corpses of these innocent women and children to the elevator, which brought them into the room with the ovens, and they put them in there the furnaces, where they were burnt without the use of fuel, because of the fat they have.”
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-ne ... wLhCgPE.99

I knew at that instant it was a lie. Like most in Africa, Rwandans are poor but they aren't starving. At least two of the bodies we disposed of were somewhat corpulent women and I can absolutely 100% guarantee you that you cannot ignite a recently deceased human body (perhaps an ancient mummy) without a fuel source. We could barely do with one!

As I often told my soldiers, I will forgive anything you have done (soldiers are often prone to trouble) unless you lie to me, then I will never trust you again. If the Holocaust is built around lies I know to be false then I can believe none of it.

As I side note, should I start a separate thread in regards to my experiences with mass graves?

Postby Moderator » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:12 pm)

Sasquatch:
This forum has already gone into Nadjari's tales, as was posted, but if you make specific claims at this forum of being part of body disposal operations in Africa we have every right to know verifiable specifics.

such as:
What organization/s did you work with there?
What were some of the names of individuals you worked with?
Precisely, where are those disposal sites located?

You posted:
As I often told my soldiers, I will forgive anything you have done (soldiers are often prone to trouble) unless you lie to me ...
What army were you part of and what rank were you?

Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”