Introduction - I'm new here + body - corpse disposal

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Sasquatch

Re: Introduction - I'm new here + body - corpse disposal

Postby Sasquatch » 10 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:51 pm)

Moderator wrote:Sasquatch:
This forum has already gone into Nadjari's tales, as was posted, but if you make specific claims at this forum of being part of body disposal operations in Africa we have every right to know verifiable specifics.

such as:
What organization/s did you work with there?
What were some of the names of individuals you worked with?
Precisely, where are those disposal sites located?

You posted:
As I often told my soldiers, I will forgive anything you have done (soldiers are often prone to trouble) unless you lie to me ...
What army were you part of and what rank were you?

Thanks, M1

I was a Corporal in the Canadian Army in Rwanda in '94. To be clear, I was not part of any "body disposal operations", I was there in a security role. As I stated, burning the bodies in our camp was purely a hygienic decision and a one time occurrence. Subsequent to that, any massacre sites we came across while on patrol, we would secure them and hand them over to UN forces for processing. To my memory I don't believe I handled any dead bodies after the clearance of our camp. I have no idea what the UN forces in conjunction with the Rwandans did with all the bodies littering the country but I did not hear of any large scale cremations so I suspect they buried them. I have no knowledge of where those disposal sites are.

Our patrol area of operations was in north-western Rwanda - east side of Lake Kivu, up to Goma, northern border with the Congo, basically if you quartered Rwanda our AOR was the north western quarter.

Sorry, I will not give not any names. I was of the understanding that was not required here. If I was mistaken in that belief I shall take my leave now.

Postby Moderator » 10 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:16 pm)

Thanks, Sasquatch.
You could have saved time by stating all that straightaway.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Sasquatch

Postby Sasquatch » 10 months 2 weeks ago (Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:22 pm)

Moderator wrote:Thanks, Sasquatch.
You could have saved time by stating all that straightaway.
M1

I tried to, that info and more was in the posts that I somehow lost to netherworld of the internet and I didn't want to write a book on my recent post.

As mentioned earlier the only reason we cremated the bodies was because without lime to cover them on burial the dogs just kept digging them up. Of course as a Corporal, I was not involved in that decision making process but I am somewhat certain that it was a decision made by the on ground commander without approval from higher HQ - given that we were not under command of the UN our higher HQ was back in Ottawa. I have very serious doubts that anyone in Ottawa at that time would have authorized it.

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mortimer » 10 months 2 weeks ago (Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:55 am)

Hello Sasquatch and Welcome,
CODOH has a web page with documentaries that can be viewed online. Maybe you can watch some of them to gain an insight into revisionist arguments - https://codoh.com/library/categories/1167/
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 10 months 2 weeks ago (Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:51 pm)

Sasquatch - Thanks for your replies. I agree Nadjari's report is incredible when he says the bodies were cremated with no fuel. You talk of burning body parts which left bones to be further "processed" - cremation ovens at Auschwitz would do a better job - but Auschwitz would have needed 10 times the number of cremation ovens, in my opinion, to keep up with the extermination program that they say went on for years.

You say your experience was with corpses dug up by dogs. One Holocaust story - the story of Babi-yar - tells of Germans digging up over 30,000 dead and re -burying them, or burning them. Your story indicates that this would be a messy and foul job and most likely did not happen. Thanks again.

Sasquatch

Postby Sasquatch » 10 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:51 pm)

ginger wrote:Sasquatch - Thanks for your replies. I agree Nadjari's report is incredible when he says the bodies were cremated with no fuel. You talk of burning body parts which left bones to be further "processed" - cremation ovens at Auschwitz would do a better job - but Auschwitz would have needed 10 times the number of cremation ovens, in my opinion, to keep up with the extermination program that they say went on for years.

You say your experience was with corpses dug up by dogs. One Holocaust story - the story of Babi-yar - tells of Germans digging up over 30,000 dead and re -burying them, or burning them. Your story indicates that this would be a messy and foul job and most likely did not happen. Thanks again.

It was very messy, now matter how careful you are shovels cause damage but the remains had only been buried for approximately 48 hours, it had not rained and the earth had not yet compacted so it wasn't extremely difficult. I do believe that dirt clinging to the bodies and clothing hampered us in our cremation efforts, hence my comment about our inefficiency.

My problem with the whole "dug up xxx,xxxx bodies and burned them in open air pits" is less with the digging up part and more with the burning part, specifically the lack of fuel to do so.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 10 months 2 weeks ago (Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:31 pm)

Sasquatch wrote:I do believe that dirt clinging to the bodies and clothing hampered us in our cremation efforts, hence my comment about our inefficiency.

My problem with the whole "dug up xxx,xxxx bodies and burned them in open air pits" is less with the digging up part and more with the burning part, specifically the lack of fuel to do so.

This is a big issue of course. Dirt/soil is often moist, and on top of that doesn't really burn very well at all. When camping, in the absence of water, we would throw dirt on the fire to put it out... works like a charm.

There's even a dirt-throwing machine by EXITT ("extinción incendios tierra-tierra") that is designed to put out fires:

Holocaust believes start with a conclusion, then work backwards trying to justify it. Their thought process is: "We know that nazis gassed millions of jews, the question is, how did they magically destroy all of the remains?"

I have heard believers claim that they sent off the ash to be mixed with soil as fertilizer for farmers. The "Holocaust" is basically a religious belief, based on faith alone
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”