New study: 1.7 million jews killed in "hyperintense" 100-day "pulse of death" killing spree

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: New study: 1.7 million jews killed in "hyperintense" 100-day "pulse of death" killing spree

Postby borjastick » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:28 am)

And as mentioned on previous threads about these camps burying mass numbers of bodies, the holes/trenches had to be dug out and that would have caused massive piles of loose, freshly excavated soil. If I remember correctly the Katyn forest situation was that the forest had a valley, deep undulations which meant the bodies could be simply thrown in and then badly covered with material afterwards.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: New study: 1.7 million jews killed in "hyperintense" 100-day "pulse of death" killing spree

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:41 am)

borjastick wrote:Belzec, the only size I could find on a variety of Holocaust promotion web sites was a circumference of 1200 yards. Not sure how many acres that is but I think it is less than 20 acres.

It is WAY less than 20 acres. 4,840 yards are in an acre. 1,200 yards is 0.24793388429752067 of an acre, rounded off, it is a quarter acre.

Keep in mind that we are supposed to believe that this quarter acre of land holds 600,000 people.

Here are quarter acres of land. You tell me if you think 600,000 could possibly be buried there.

And here's an actual acre compared with 1 third of an acre. You tell me if this look like it could hold 600,000 people.

This is too easy.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

realitycheck

Postby realitycheck » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:39 am)

With a circumference of 1200 yards, it would have a diameter of 382 yards, and an area of 114500 square yards. With 1 acre being 4840 square yards, it would equate to 23.6 acres or 9.6 hectares

In comparison, the Soldier Field Football stadium is around 7 acres or 2.8 Hectares, that's the playing area and the seating combined.
It is human nature to question things. To make that illegal is to deny us of humanity.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:46 am)

While were at it.

The Los Angeles Coliseum holds ca 90,000. But, according to "The Holocaust Industry", 900,000 Jews were allegedly murdered & buried at Reinhardt camp Treblinka, which would necessarily have left unimaginable amounts of human remains. In fact, Jews claim those remains still exist. That claim equals 10 times the Los Angeles Coliseum capacity shown here:
So where are the necessary human remains?

- Hannover

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

realitycheck

Postby realitycheck » 2 months 2 weeks ago (Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:58 am)

As Hannover quite rightly points out, the Los Angeles Coliseum at around 8 acres has a capacity of around 90,000. The 900,000 supposedly murdered then buried at Treblinka, before being dug up and burnt on open-air pyres, would have needed one hell of a hole which, unsurprisingly there is not a shred of evidence to be found.
It is human nature to question things. To make that illegal is to deny us of humanity.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”