"We Remember" Must be Countered With The Truth

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

"We Remember" Must be Countered With The Truth

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 2 months 1 week ago (Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:09 pm)

According to https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/World-Je ... ign-576577
The World Jewish Congress has launched its annual #WeRemember campaign ahead of International Holocaust Remembrance Day on January 27.

Now in its third year, the campaign urges people to photograph themselves holding a #WeRemember sign and post it to social media in an effort to combat antisemitism and all forms of hatred, genocide and xenophobia. The campaign, in partnership with UNESCO and other organizations, reached more than 650 million people last year – more than one out of 11 people – in 50 countries and 20 languages.

Considering these facts, there should be a sign revisionists would hold up - except with the truth.

Something like "I don't believe" or "I'm not deceived"

If there is a phrase which is agreed upon, and CODOH were to encourage it's followers to hold up a truthful message on January 27th, thousands of people would be reached.

It certainly is good to take a bad thing and turn it into something good.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: "We Remember" Must be Countered With The Truth

Postby Breker » 2 months 1 week ago (Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:16 am)

The World Jewish Congress has launched its annual #WeRemember campaign ahead of International Holocaust Remembrance Day on January 27.
Better said; 'The World Jewish Congress has launched its annual campaign for more cash'.
The "6,000,000" lie, as has been pointed out at this forum , has been a 'campaign' for cash since 1823.
The lack of honor & morality by such people is astonishing.

The sign that Jews should ask people to wear should really be this one, it's based upon facts.
Sign says: "killing Arabs is not racist, it is values".

Israeli girls killing arabs not racist is values.jpg
Israeli girls killing arabs not racist is values.jpg (52.47 KiB) Viewed 139 times
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”