Simon Wiesenthal Centre demands Croatia "ban books questioning established facts"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Simon Wiesenthal Centre demands Croatia "ban books questioning established facts"

Postby Lamprecht » 9 months 1 week ago (Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:38 am)

We are told that the nazis were evil for burning books, which was largely symbolic and voluntary burning of communist propaganda. Of course, those same people who claim the nazis were evil for burning marxist texts in the 1930s simultaneously aim to silence all opinions and ideas they do not like in the present... pure hypocrisy. And although this is about Croatian, not Nazi, atrocities, they seem to be making it seem like part of the Holocaust.

Croatia Urged to Prohibit Denial of Ustasa Crimes

The Simon Wiesenthal Centre, a prominent Jewish human-rights organisation, urged the Croatian authorities to ban books questioning established facts about crimes committed by the WWII fascist Ustasa movement.

The Jerusalem-based Simon Wiesenthal Centre on Wednesday urged the Croatian authorities to ban works which deny crimes committed by the Ustasa regime in the Nazi-allied Independent State of Croatia state during World War II.

Efraim Zuroff from the Simon Wiesenthal Centre cited an event scheduled for January 16 in Zagreb to promote a new book, ‘The Jasenovac Lie Revealed’, organised by the Society for Research of the Threefold Jasenovac Camp, which questions whether the fascist Ustasa-run Jasenovac detention site was really a concentration camp during World War II.
He said that the crimes are corroborated by historical documents, the testimonies of survivors and the scholarly research of numerous reputable historians and that “works like ‘The Jasenovac Lie Revealed’ would immediately be banned in Germany and Austria and rightfully so”.
“As a member of IHRA [the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance], Croatia should take all possible steps to prevent Holocaust denial and distortion,” said Mark Weitzman of the Wiesenthal Centre, a former head of the IHRA’s Committee on Antisemitism and Holocaust Denial.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article ... 01-09-2019

If you check google news you will see a new article every day on why we need to ban "anti-semitism" and especially "holocaust denial" from social media websites like twitter and facebook (where denying the holocaust is not actually against the rules). If these crimes are proven beyond all reasonable doubt, why censor? Only liars demand censorship!
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Simon Wiesenthal Centre demands Croatia "ban books questioning established facts"

Postby Hannover » 9 months 1 week ago (Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:24 am)

They merely keep repeating what Revisionist scholars have shown to be ridiculous lies.
It's all part of their Big Lie approach which relies on something being believed after it is repeated over & over again.

I call it bluff.
Shysters like Efraim Zuroff and Mark Weitzman from the Simon Wiesenthal Centre, who make big bucks by repeating their lies while promoting false Jew supremacism, count on people not bothering to rationally, scientifically examine their impossible claims.

It's a sign of their arrogance and stupidity that they fail to realize that their demands of censorship and arrests of people who engage in free speech are making their scam more obvious to an increasing number of people.

Truth welcomes free speech.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover

No alleged immense human remains to be seen in alleged known locations, no 'holocaust
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Simon Wiesenthal Centre demands Croatia "ban books questioning established facts"

Postby Lamprecht » 9 months 5 days ago (Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:30 pm)

Hannover wrote:It's a sign of their arrogance and stupidity that they fail to realize that their demands of censorship and arrests of people who engage in free speech are making their scam more obvious to an increasing number of people.

Indeed, that was a big "red flag" for me: learning that it's illegal to "deny the holocaust" which, originally, I was a true believer of and figured deniers were in the same boat as flat earthers, evolution deniers, creationists, etc. But nobody gets arrested for that, and I didn't buy the claim "If people deny the holocaust, they're justifying the murder of jews [which they claim never occurred]" :roll:

"Historically, the claim of consensus has been the first refuge of scoundrels; it is a way to avoid debate by claiming that the matter is already settled."
- Michael Crichton
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 9 months 5 days ago (Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:16 am)

Lamprecht wrote:Indeed, that was a big "red flag" for me: learning that it's illegal to "deny the holocaust" which, originally, I was a true believer of and figured deniers were in the same boat as flat earthers, evolution deniers, creationists, etc. But nobody gets arrested for that, and I didn't buy the claim "If people deny the holocaust, they're justifying the murder of jews [which they claim never occurred]" :roll:

Holocaust denial laws are a liability to the Holocaust Industry, a fender bender if you will.

Holocaust denial laws don't even work. All they do is take revisionism underground, and make revisionism more and more extreme, because Holocaust deniers don't talk with believers of the official narrative, which would otherwise 'mellow' revisionists.

Plus, the 95% of sheeple out there who assume that people deny the Holocaust want dead Jews (even though they are angry that 6,000,000 Jews were not killed - :roll: ) don't even care about Holocaust deniers. They just assume them to be irrelevant and move on with their lives.

So when they see them prosecuted, it surprises them that they are prosecuted for saying 'offensive' words, and makes them want to listen to their illegal words, words to which they otherwise wouldn't have cared to listen, had there not been laws.

Certainly Holocaust denial laws will make future generations laugh at our stupidity.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Vincentius Lafrens

Postby Vincentius Lafrens » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:18 pm)

I live in the Balkans, and am of Serbian ancestry. Although I have been thorough in my pursuit of Truth, and have read dozens of revisionist books, and do stand with revisionists in their struggle for Truth, there are so many things yet to be clarified.
This spring I have interviewed (without their knowledge of the recording) my grandparents about the alleged massacres of Serbian civilians as a result of Ustashi barbarity. In my family my grand-grandfather was thrown into "jame" or deep pits and killed. A huge exodus of Serbs in the villages took place in 1941 after the NDH annexed Bosnia.

On the other hand, there are really almost schoolbook allegations. Serbian babies with chopped of heads being bayonetted is really worth looking into. Here in the Balkans the Serbs are still in that paradigm of victim hood that dates back to WW2, especially because similar events took place in the fratricidal war of the 90s. So we are pretty incapable of any objective research.

On the other hand, Croats are capable of objective research, but their pursuits are a bit selfish, because it's their skin that's in question. Hatred between Serbs and Croats is a thing, and a pretty big one, so I would bet Croats would do anything for Serbs' benefit. I know of one work by a Serb living in Croatia, Igor Vukic, who wrote a sizeable work called "Radni Logor Jasenovac" tackling that question of the Auschwitz of the Balkans in a new light. Besides that work, I know of no other.

Could you please recommend some if you know, some books on Balkan Revisionism. Sadly, I think there are very few out there. So I wanted to urge Revisionists to do more research on the Balkans section of WW2, because the only other allegedly genocidal country besides Germany was Croatia.

It's a big thorn in Holocaust Revisionism, because when I personally talk to people about it, they ask me: "Well, what about Jasenovac? My grandparents were dragged of there, my aunt has seen it..." Old people who witnessed the alleged mass killing of Serbs are too many. And documentation is exhaustive.

We need someone to go there in the archives, someone competent like David Irving was in his days, and do some research. And THAT HAS to be someone not a Serb nor a Croat, for obvious reasons.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:13 pm)

Could you please recommend some if you know, some books on Balkan Revisionism

Hello Vincentius Lafrens. I do not claim to know much of anything about Balkan Revisionism or Jasenovac.
In the OP there is reference to a work called "The Jasenovac Lie Revealed"
I can not find anything on it, probably because it is not an English book and that is just a translation of the title. (EDIT: See bottom of post)

I did find a summary of a book called "Srpski mit o Jasenovcu" (Serbian myth about Jasenovac) here:

Serbian myth about Jasenovac (summary)
https://archive.is/4qiaz

There is also this:
SRPSKI MIT O JASENOVCU
https://archive.is/XZ4PG

And the following thread:

Jasenovac: The Cruelest Death Camp in the Entire Holocaust!
viewtopic.php?t=7328

A Serb has written about it here on Stormfront:
Default Serbian genocide (NDH)
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t690521/

Hope that helps :)

EDIT:
I have found this book
OPENING REMARKS of the BOOK PRESENTATION
RAZOTKRIVENA JASENOVAČKA LAŽ

[Eng. The Jasenovac Lie Disclosed]

Text: https://archive.is/ht9vp
PDF: http://web.archive.org/web/201906282116 ... closed.pdf

The website I found it on is here: https://archive.is/wdTsK

Further:
2019.03.13., Predstavljanje knjige "Razotkrivena jasenovačka laž", u Sisku
Knjigu "Razotkrivena jasenovačka laž" (Zagreb, 2018.), u nakladi Družtva za iztraživanje trostrukog logora Jasenovac, predstavili su u Sisku, u sjedištu Sisačke biskupije, 13. ožujka 2019. Igor Vukić i njezini sročitelji: akademik Josip Pečarić i Stjepan Razum.
-- Herbert Spencer

Hase

Postby Hase » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:41 pm)

Vincentius Lafrens wrote:Could you please recommend some if you know, some books on Balkan Revisionism.

Start watching at the 02:10 moment of this video. I don't know if this will please or upset you; but your question reminded me of this; so I wanted to share. https://www.bitchute.com/video/ufvUWFEcY4T4/

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:25 pm)

Jasenovac has been well covered here:
search.php?keywords=+Jasenovac&fid%5B0%5D=2
Search found 43 matches: Jasenovac

It's just another scam for victim status & free cash for which there is no proof.

Think of it, they know exactly where the site is, but there are no human remains as alleged.
Simple as that.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:32 pm)

Hannover wrote:Jasenovac has been well covered here:
search.php?keywords=+Jasenovac&fid%5B0%5D=2
Search found 43 matches: Jasenovac

It's just another scam for victim status & free cash for which there is no proof.

Think of it, they know exactly where the site is, but there are no human remains as alleged.
Simple as that.

- Hannover

According to the last post in this thread, 481 corpses were uncovered who mostly died of disease. See the post from "SamuelGordy"

Croatian 'death camps'
viewtopic.php?t=8210

Maybe they used the magic outdoor barbecue technique the Germans employed at Treblinka to vaporize hundreds of thousands of Jews without a trace :lol:
-- Herbert Spencer

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:47 pm)

I did some digging because of another thread:

The Croatian Ustaše
viewtopic.php?t=12588

An association Jasenovac Triple Camp Research Society ("Društvo za istraživanje trostrukog logora Jasenovac") has responded to the SWC demand to ban these books:

Dr. Marušić's letter to Zuroff (translated)
https://archive.is/UiqaS
-- Herbert Spencer

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”