The Usual Enemies of Free Speech Go After "Secret Hitler" Board Game

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

The Usual Enemies of Free Speech Go After "Secret Hitler" Board Game

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 9 months 1 day ago (Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:49 pm)

According to https://www.9news.com.au/national/2019/ ... toy-stores

Australians with links to the Holocaust have said they are shocked and sickened by a board game which assigns players to roles in the Nazi bid for power ahead of World War II.

The sight of the game, “Secret Hitler”, being sold in several major games retailers, has led to about 10 complaints to the Anti-Defamation Commission (ADC), a Jewish organisation combating anti-Semitism, in the past week.

A daughter of a Holocaust survivor said she “shook” when she saw the game in a toy store in Bright, a town north of Melbourne’s city.

"I started shaking, I literally saw the Holocaust flash in front of me. I felt as if there were Nazis about to storm into the store. I could barely look at the shopkeeper," she wrote in her complaint.

"I felt anti-Semitism alive. I couldn't wait to get out of there."

A grandchild of the Holocaust, in which millions of Jews were killed, said she felt nauseated.

"I was absolutely horrified to see the atrocities of Hitler and his regime played out in a game," Simone said in a statement last week.

The product states it is a social deduction game for up to 10 people to find and stop the "Secret Hitler" among the two teams of liberals and fascists.

But ADC chairman Dvir Abramovich said the game had unsettled Jewish people.

"Everyone is revolted and disgusted that a board game bearing that name and revolving around Hitler, whose many victims live in Melbourne and in other cities, is being sold in stores here," Dr Abramovich said.

"Anyone who suffered under Hitler, or lost families at the hands of the Nazis, would not find this playful and amusing."

The game has been available in Australia since 2017 and is also sold in the US and Canada.

Contrary to the liars in this article, game isn't even about the Holocaust or alleged Nazi atrocities. It is essentially an election board game. This video breaks it down nicely.

Of course, the Usual Enemies of Free Speech are also very dishonest, so what can we expect? They lie about what the game even is about to the sheeple who won't even check if what they are saying is true.

Honestly, they are like spoiled children that complain about anything they don't like. It amazes me how the Western World bows to their power.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The Usual Enemies of Free Speech Go After "Secret Hitler" Board Game

Postby Hannover » 9 months 1 day ago (Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:58 pm)

Jews like those described in the article are clearly mentally unstable.

An obviously deranged woman said:
"I started shaking, I literally saw the Holocaust flash in front of me. I felt as if there were Nazis about to storm into the store. I could barely look at the shopkeeper".
Clearly the sick woman needs help. Hallucinations are a sign of advanced mental illness.

Nonetheless, here, a righteous & stable Jew calls them out for their lies.
"Alone the fact that one may not question the Jewish “holocaust” and that Jewish pressure has inflicted laws on democratic societies to prevent questions—while incessant promotion and indoctrination of the same averredly incontestable ‘holocaust’ occur—gives the game away. It proves that it must be a lie. Why else would one not be allowed to question it? Because it might offend the “survivors”? Because it “dishonors the dead”? Hardly sufficient reason to outlaw discussion. No, because the exposure of this leading lie might precipitate questions about so many other lies and cause the whole ramshackle fabrication to crumble."
From the book by Revisionist Jew, Gerard Menuhin, the son of the famed Jewish violinist Yehuda Menuhin:

TELL THE TRUTH & SHAME THE DEVIL
By GERARD MENUHIN
Copyright 2015 by GERARD MENUHIN and THE BARNES REVIEW
Published by:
THE BARNES REVIEW, P.O. Box 15877, Washington, D.C. 20003
available at: https://shop.codoh.com/book/406

more quotes from his book:
- "Those ultimately responsible for this hopeless situation have succeeded in their conspiracy: they have created, with the aid of “holocaust” professionals and propaganda, the necessary climate of guilt whereby never-ending legal as well as illegal immigration goes unchallenged, resulting in a fractured society, civil unrest and inadequate social funds. The desired massive debt is therefore programmed. Jewish influence has achieved the dissolution of a once cohesive community."

- "Jewish huckstering is most obviously apparent in its frenzied compulsion to uphold the “holocaust” myth, whose exposure would not only refute the Jews’ claim to Palestine and to endless financial reparations and atonement for harm not done to them, it would also deliver Jews and their minions to the fury of a world deceived and victimized for centuries by their lies and conspiracies."

also see this discussion:
'quotes from Gerard Menuhin: Revisionist Jew, Son of Famous Violinist'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10013

- Hannover

An obvious question is why do some people want '6M Jews & 5M others' to be dead?
Revisionist research brings good news, those '11,000,000' were definitely not murdered.
One would think that Jews especially would be elated to hear the good news.
Instead, arrests are made for engaging in free speech that brings forth very positive, life affirming information.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

stinky

Postby stinky » 9 months 1 day ago (Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:49 am)

Honestly, they are like spoiled children that complain about anything they don't like.

who always get their own way
It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 9 months 8 hours ago (Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:05 pm)

I watched that youtube video and wish I didn't. That "Game" seems painfully disagreeable, you'd have to pay me to play that...

Further, Hitler is literally the villain in the game, it says "the liberals win... by assassinating Hitler"

The article in the OP reads like satire. Unfortunately, it is not satire
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

alison_quinn

Postby alison_quinn » 8 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:57 am)

There is a game called Avalon this is blatantly a copy of. Avalon is fun.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”