Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Pia Kahn » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:50 am)

"Now, please inform us as which survivor testimonies which are claimed to support the "holocaust" narrative are not lies.
Please tell us precisely who said what, when, where."

O.K. Hannover, now I have a challenge to you:

Please prove with that every survivor testimony that is claimed to support the holocaust is an intentional lie.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Lamprecht » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:07 pm)

Pia Kahn wrote:O.K. Hannover, now I have a challenge to you:

Please prove with that every survivor testimony that is claimed to support the holocaust is an intentional lie.

Why should he? It's not even necessary for the lie to be intentional for it to be a lie.

Review my post: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12239#p91024

I would say, most of the lies may not even be "intentional" or "deliberate"

Herman Roseblat: "The reality was that I wasn’t telling the truth, because she didn’t throw the apple to me, but in my mind I believed she did... In my imagination, in my mind, I believed it. Even now, I believe it, that she was there and she threw the apple to me."

I pointed out in my post that some experiments have found that over 1/2 of adult test subjects can be made to have false memories. And the memory of children, adolescents is much different; I linked to a wikipedia article explaining this in detail. Further, I posted a jewish source which claimed over 1/2 of testimonies at Yad Vashem were "inaccurate" and reasons given.

Also, some testimonies which don't mention anything proving "the holocaust" are claimed to support it. For example: Anne Frank & her father. She was deported FROM "pure extermination camp" Auschwitz where "women and children were gassed on arrival" to Bergen Belsen, where she died of Typhus. And wasn't her father in the camp hospital?
These two individuals are "claimed to support the holocaust" story, but they actually do not.

Please review my post, once again :)
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:16 pm)

"Why should he? It's not even necessary for the lie to be intentional for it to be a lie. "

Then, why should I respond to his challenge? By the way, I have responded and proven him wrong, but the moderator won't let me post it.

If it's not intentional then it is a mistake or error. It is not a lie. So no, a lie must be intentional:

"Eine Lüge ist eine Aussage, von der der Sender (Lügner) weiß oder vermutet, dass sie unwahr ist, und die mit der Absicht geäußert wird, dass der Empfänger sie trotzdem glaubt."

In English: "A lie is a statement that the sender (liar) knows or suspects is untrue, and that is expressed with the intention that the recipient will still believe it."

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%BCge

This error is called moving the goal post.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:28 pm)

Pia Kahn wrote:"Why should he? It's not even necessary for the lie to be intentional for it to be a lie. "

Then, why should I respond to his challenge? By the way, I have responded and proven him wrong, but the moderator won't let me post it.

If it's not intentional then it is a mistake or error. It is not a lie. So no, a lie must be intentional:

"Eine Lüge ist eine Aussage, von der der Sender (Lügner) weiß oder vermutet, dass sie unwahr ist, und die mit der Absicht geäußert wird, dass der Empfänger sie trotzdem glaubt."

In English: "A lie is a statement that the sender (liar) knows or suspects is untrue, and that is expressed with the intention that the recipient will still believe it."

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%C3%BCge

This error is called moving the goal post.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

Perhaps, but it's a semantic argument. A "Confabulation" is not a lie, it's just a false statement, something that is not true. I think this distinction is really made for legal purposes.

To be fair, in the OP Hannover referred to the statements as "fantasies" not lies. And in many cases it would be impossible to prove intent. So these "Fantasies" would be false statements that may or may not be [deliberate] lies. Does that make them any less incorrect? Obviously not
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:31 pm)

Pia Kahn, did Herman Roseblat lie, or just confabulate? Or something else?

Herman Roseblat: "The reality was that I wasn’t telling the truth, because she didn’t throw the apple to me, but in my mind I believed she did... In my imagination, in my mind, I believed it. Even now, I believe it, that she was there and she threw the apple to me."
-- Herbert Spencer

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:34 pm)

"Perhaps, but it's a semantic argument."

No, not "perhaps" but this is indeed the case. Sure, it is a semantic argumente, since "semantic" relates to the meaning of words.

Semantics (from Ancient Greek: σημαντικός sēmantikós, "significant")[1][a] is the linguistic and philosophical study of meaning, in language,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantics

Since we are arguing about the meaning of words, the argument must necessarily be "semantic". Since your argument is not "semantic", it must be meaningless in the present context.

"To be fair, in the OP Hannover referred to the statements as "fantasies" not lies. " So what? He explicitly stated the term "lies" in his challenge!

"So these "Fantasies" would be false statements that may or may not be [deliberate] lies. Does that make them any less incorrect? Obviously not"

We are not arguing whether particular statements are incorrect, we are arguing, whether these statements are lies! Thus, your answer is inconsequential.

Only if he can prove that all of these statements are obvious lies, then Hannover would be obviously correct. He is obviously incorrect. But, I am prevented of proving this, since the moderator won`t let me post any links here.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:15 pm)

Seems to be an obsession over the belief that someone accidentally typed "lie" instead of "falsehood" rather than a desire to discuss the actual topic

Only if he can prove that all of these statements are obvious lies
Not really though. A falsehood, by your own admission, may be either a "mistake"/"error" or deliberate. Further, if someone claims to not deliberately make a falsehood, but it is nevertheless an untrue statement, it is a potential lie since we do not know their exact motivations, they could in fact be lying about their motivations. Unless we know the exact motivations, which really is only possible via mind reading [which is impossible], then we can not conclude that the allegation that they are lying is incorrect. Unless you can prove that their falsehoods were a simple "accident" it is just a theory, no better or worse than the belief that they are intentional.

You have ignored my challenge:

Why?

It also begs the question, if someone claims the nazis killed jews in an absurd manner, and they truly believe it, does that indicate mental illness? A mentally sane person can lie, deliberately, as revenge against their enemies. But normally, a person doesn't claim something absurd like "I was gassed 6x and survived by breathing through a key hole" unless they are lying OR their perception of reality is somehow distorted, which could be defined as "mental illness"
-- Herbert Spencer

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:20 pm)

"Seems to be an obsession over the belief that someone accidentally typed "lie" instead of "falsehood" rather than a desire to discuss the actual topic."

So now you claim that hannover "accidently typed lie". Tell me the probability of accidently typing the characters l, i and e in this sequence?

That's ridiculous!

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:23 pm)

Pia Kahn wrote:"Now, please inform us as which survivor testimonies which are claimed to support the "holocaust" narrative are not lies.
Please tell us precisely who said what, when, where."

O.K. Hannover, now I have a challenge to you:

Simple, it's already been proven.

As I stated previously and you ignored:
Their claims are scientifically impossible, filled with classic indicators of mental illness, they contradict other "survivors, and they contradict the official narrative itself.
This forum is filled with example after example.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:26 pm)

Pia Kahn wrote:"Seems to be an obsession over the belief that someone accidentally typed "lie" instead of "falsehood" rather than a desire to discuss the actual topic."

So now you claim that hannover "accidently typed lie".
No, I didn't claim that, and I do not speak for hannover. Why do you refuse to answer my challenge? No dodging.

Tell me the probability of accidently typing the characters l, i and e in this sequence?

I myself said:

"I would say, most of the lies may not even be "intentional" or "deliberate""

How could that make any sense unless I believed a mistakenly false statement is also a lie? I admit my mistake, it was an accident and I was confused about the definition of "lie". It has now been posted, why do you obsess over this point, but dodge my challenges?

The topic of the thread is: "Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?"

If someone claims something that is obviously untrue, they could be
(1) mentally ill, and honestly believe that the falsehood is true due to a distorted perception of reality; a Confabulation
(2) mentally sane (or ill), and simply lying out of revenge or some other reason; a deliberate lie
(3) mentally sane, and merely mistaken... probably by propaganda creating false memories

Once again, Pia Kahn, no dodging:

Pia Kahn -- can you name one jew, with proof, who said something untrue in support of the "Holocaust" story, on accident? If so, please provide the actual proof that their falsehood was unintentional, a mere "Confabulation"

I expect you to answer my 2 questions
-- Herbert Spencer

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:31 pm)

Pia:
Your deleted link was not up to basic guideline standards, i.e.:
If you post a quote or link from or to a book, a news article, magazine story, another website, etc., you must also comment on the quote or the link content. Tell the forum what you find wrong, compelling, unique, or important about the quote or link content. Flippant, overly brief comments are not acceptable. We want commentary and discussion.

What I saw had none of that. Try it again.

Regards, Hannover
Last edited by Hannover on Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Moderator » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:48 pm)

Pia Kahn:
Cut the crap.
Just re-post the damn thing with comments about it's specific content. IOW, about what the person said.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:55 pm)

If someone says something that is both absurd and not true, but believes that it is true, does that indicate mental illness?

The debate over the ability of pathological liars to recognize their lies as false has dogged this phenomenon for decades. Integral to the debate is the confusion emanating from questions about a pathological liar's ability to think logically. It has been observed that pathological liars believe their lies to the extent that the belief may be delusional. As a result, PL has been referred to as a "wish psychosis."1 Furthermore, PL has also been described as impulsive and unplanned.1 These observations have raised doubts about the pathological liar's ability to fully control his or her lying behavior. The relative purposelessness of the lies, including the intangible benefits of false accusations or self-incrimination, and the repetitive nature of the lies, despite negative consequences to the liar's reputation and livelihood, further encourage doubts about the liar's ability to control his behavior. On the other hand, it has been observed that vigorously and persistently challenging pathological liars may lead pathological liars to partially acknowledge their lies, an observation that suggests the presence of logical thinking.6 Such a presentation is consistent with a view of PL as a fantasy lie, a daydream communicated as reality, told solely for the liar's pleasure.5 Although the fantasy lies may help the pathological liar escape from stress-ful life situations, or compensate for developmental traumas, there is evidence that individuals with PL show normal "guilty responses" when lying during a lie-detection test.7 It is perhaps an attempt at guilt reduction that motivates pathological liars to believe their lies, thereby creating a strange form of double bind.

1. Healy W, Healy MT. Pathological Lying, Accusation, and Swindling: A Study in Forensic Psychology. Boston: Little, Brown, and Co; 1915. http://books.google.com/. Accessed May 19, 2008.

2. State of California, Before the Commission on Judicial Performance. Decision and Order Removing Judge Couwenberg from Office, August 15, 2001. http://cjp.ca.gov/CN%20Removals/Couwenberg %208-15-01.pdf. Accessed: May 19, 2008.

3. Selling LS. The psychiatric aspects of the pathological liar. Nerv Child. 1942;1:335-350.

4. King BH, Ford CV. Pseudologia fantastica. Acta Psychiatr Scand. 1988;77:1-6.

5. Deutsch H. On the pathological lie (pseudologia phantastica). J Am Acad Psychoanal. 1982;10:369-386.

6. Wiersma D. On pathological lying. Character Pers. 1933;2:48-61.

7. Powell GE, Gudjonsson GH, Mullen P. Application of guilty-knowledge technique in a case of pseudologia fantastica. Pers Individ Dif. 1983;4:141-146.
From: http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/patholo ... or-disease
-- Herbert Spencer

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Pia Kahn » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:07 pm)

I would like to remind you that false memories can be implanted in people. This is not a mental illness. It can happen to anyone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory

The added link is a very famous testimony of a holocaust survivor who believed in all the atrocity propaganda. She was convinced that she entered a gas chamber, but a miracle happened. Water came down instead of the gas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvZ8wU6jCCo

I can see no evidence for any lies here.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:14 pm)

Lamprecht:
If someone says something that is both absurd and not true, but believes that it is true, does that indicate mental illness?
And those that promote and market those obvious absurdities as supporting the impossible "holocaust' claims are indeed liars. Necessarily so.

It's not complicated.

- Hanover

No human remains of millions in allegedly known locations, no 'holocaust'.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”