Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1250
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Lamprecht » 9 months 4 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:24 pm)

Pia Kahn wrote:I would like to remind you that false memories can be implanted in people.

I would like to remind you that I pointed this out on the first page.

I would also like to remind you that I offered two challenges, which you ignored.


This is not a mental illness. It can happen to anyone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory

The added link is a very famous testimony of a holocaust survivor who believed in all the atrocity propaganda. She was convinced that she entered a gas chamber, but a miracle happened. Water came down instead of the gas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvZ8wU6jCCo

I can see no evidence for any lies here.

This is utterly irrelevant. Who said she lied? So what if she personally believed in the atrocity propaganda, we are looking for people who falsely claimed to have witnessed atrocity propaganda, but simply were "mistaken".

This individual didn't claim she witnessed the impossible gas chambers. She claims that she expected to be gassed, but instead was showered.

No dodging PK:

Pia Kahn, did Herman Roseblat lie, or just confabulate? Or something else?

Herman Roseblat: "The reality was that I wasn’t telling the truth, because she didn’t throw the apple to me, but in my mind I believed she did... In my imagination, in my mind, I believed it. Even now, I believe it, that she was there and she threw the apple to me."


Pia Kahn -- can you name one jew, with proof, who said something untrue in support of the "Holocaust" story, on accident? If so, please provide the actual proof that their falsehood was unintentional, a mere "Confabulation"



Your example doesn't cut it, PK, as claiming to take a shower in a shower room is not a "fantasy" -- but claiming to have seen homicidal gassings take place in showers rooms is.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 388
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Pia Kahn » 9 months 4 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:35 pm)

"So what if she personally believed in the atrocity propaganda, ..."

If she believed then the is not lying.

"...we are looking for people who falsely claimed to have witnessed atrocity propaganda, but simply were "mistaken"."

Not true. This was the challenged: "Now, please inform us as which survivor testimonies which are claimed to support the "holocaust" narrative are not lies."

The witness herself is claiming to support the holocaust narrative.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9892
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Hannover » 9 months 4 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:41 pm)

Pia Kahn wrote:I would like to remind you that false memories can be implanted in people. This is not a mental illness. It can happen to anyone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_memory

The added link is a very famous testimony of a holocaust survivor who believed in all the atrocity propaganda. She was convinced that she entered a gas chamber, but a miracle happened. Water came down instead of the gas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvZ8wU6jCCo

I can see no evidence for any lies here.

I would definitely say the women in the video is lying and mentally unstable.

- She's lying because she is obviously attempting to support the impossible claims of 'gas chambers' even though she has no proof of them, as her own words attest.
An honest person would have said something like:
'I know about the gas chambers claim, but my experience says otherwise.'

- She conflicts the official narrative in that she claims the alleged gassing agent, Zyklon-B granules, impossibly emitted it's cyanide load through the shower heads, when in facts it's claimed to have been dropped into bizarre columns which supposedly extended down into the fictitious 'gas chambers'.

- Her mental instability is obvious since she cannot realize the impossibility of what she claims. IOW, she's a loon.

There we go.

Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 388
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Pia Kahn » 9 months 4 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:45 pm)

She doesn't know the impossibility of her statement, because she doesn't know the standard narrative. She believes in everything, because - as she stated at the outset - "Everybody is telling us..."

That's the same reason why almost everone else believes in the holocaust. Everybody is telling them the story. Thus, if you conclude from her statement that she is insane then every unbeliever must be insane. That`s absurd.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1250
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Lamprecht » 9 months 4 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:10 pm)

Pia Kahn wrote:"So what if she personally believed in the atrocity propaganda, ..."

If she believed then the is not lying.
But she is not claiming to have witnessed mass gassings. She is simply saying that she was told that gassings occurred and that she expected it -- this is probably correct. However, instead of being gassed, she was given a shower.

This is not testimony which claims to have witnessed gassings, so I have no idea why you're bringing it up. You're grasping at straws here.


Pia Kahn wrote:"...we are looking for people who falsely claimed to have witnessed atrocity propaganda, but simply were "mistaken"."

Not true. This was the challenged: "Now, please inform us as which survivor testimonies which are claimed to support the "holocaust" narrative are not lies."

The witness herself is claiming to support the holocaust narrative.

Who claimed that this jew being showered with water is proof that nazis gassed jews in fake shower rooms? Please be specific.

Once again, you have ignored my challenges.

#1 -
Pia Kahn, did Herman Roseblat lie, or just confabulate? Or something else?

Herman Roseblat: "The reality was that I wasn’t telling the truth, because she didn’t throw the apple to me, but in my mind I believed she did... In my imagination, in my mind, I believed it. Even now, I believe it, that she was there and she threw the apple to me."


#2 -
Pia Kahn -- can you name one jew, with proof, who said something untrue that directly supports the "Holocaust" story (defined as "systematic extermination of jews"), on accident? If so, please provide the actual proof that their falsehood was unintentional, a mere "Confabulation"

For #2, a person claiming "I heard rumors of gas chambers [but got a shower]" will not cut it. I am specifically referring to alleged witnesses of the nazi extermination, eyewitness accounts claiming to have seen nazis killing jews for their jewishness: someone who claims to physically have seen gassings, mass shootings, etc.

Someone claiming "I heard gas chamber rumors" in no way supports the holocaust narrative, it proves only that a rumor was spread.


As I already pointed out:
Also, some testimonies which don't mention anything proving "the holocaust" are claimed to support it. For example: Anne Frank & her father. She was deported FROM "pure extermination camp" Auschwitz where "women and children were gassed on arrival" to Bergen Belsen, where she died of Typhus. And wasn't her father in the camp hospital?
These two individuals are "claimed to support the holocaust" story, but they actually do not.



Can Pia Kahn name ONE (01) Jew who claimed to have witnessed gassing, but wasn't actually lying when they claimed to have witnessed it? A mere "Confabulation"?? A simple "accident"?

:?
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Pia Kahn
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 388
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Pia Kahn » 9 months 4 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:17 pm)

"Who claimed that this jew being showered with water is proof that nazis gassed jews in fake shower rooms? Please be specific."

Nobody, but that is besides the point. This has nothing to do with Hannover` challenge. My task is not to prove that the nazis gassed Jews using faked shower rooms.

"Also, some testimonies which don't mention anything proving "the holocaust" are claimed to support it."

True, so what? This was Hannover's challenge:

"Now, please inform us as which survivor testimonies which are claimed to support the "holocaust" narrative are not lies."

I have presented you one survivor who is supporting the "holocaust narrative" and who is obviously not lying. If I care to investigate a little more I could present you many more.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9892
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Hannover » 9 months 4 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:39 pm)

Pia Kahn wrote:1. She doesn't know the impossibility of her statement, because she doesn't know the standard narrative. She believes in everything, because - as she stated at the outset - "Everybody is telling us..."

2. That's the same reason why almost everone else believes in the holocaust. Everybody is telling them the story. Thus, if you conclude from her statement that she is insane then every unbeliever must be insane. That`s absurd.

- 1. She knows what the standard narrative is, that's why she's being recorded talking about 'alleged gas chambers', LOL

- 2. You then contradict yourself in #1. by saying: "Everybody is telling them the story'. LOL

- Every unbeliever does not go around making such provable lies. They just believe. Your response is a strawman.

I note that essentially you dodged my specific points.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1250
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Lamprecht » 9 months 4 weeks ago (Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:43 pm)

PK:
"Who claimed that this jew being showered with water is proof that nazis gassed jews in fake shower rooms? Please be specific."

Nobody, but that is besides the point. This has nothing to do with Hannover` challenge.
That is not besides the point at all. It is in fact the entire point. This is about "survivor testimonies which are claimed to support the "holocaust" narrative"

Why do you ignore my challenges, Pia Kahn? Why, in response to my post (with 2 challenges), are you addressing only Hannover's challenge?

You said: "If it's not intentional then it is a mistake or error. It is not a lie."

Can you name a single jew who "unintentionally" made a "mistake or error" by claiming that they personally witnessed gas chambers?

My task is not to prove that the nazis gassed Jews using faked shower rooms.
I am not asking for that at all. I am asking for an example of a Jew who claims that they personally witnessed gassings... NOTE: this does not include rumors/hearsay, but alleged first-hand accounts... saying "I saw nazis gas jews" but is not actually lying when stating this. Remember, a lie must absolutely be intentional, by your own admission. Therefore, a person can say something that is not true and not be technically lying, a mere "mistake or error" as you put it. I don't understand why this is so difficult for you to understand. :?

You said: "We are not arguing whether particular statements are incorrect, we are arguing, whether these statements are lies!"



I have presented you one survivor who is supporting the "holocaust narrative" and who is obviously not lying.

Please explain exactly how a jew claiming to get a shower in a "death camp" with alleged "gas chambers disguised as shower rooms" is actually "supporting the 'holocaust narrative'" PK. No dodging


So now, Pia Kahn, you have 3 challenges -- no dodging:

#1 -
Pia Kahn, did Herman Roseblat lie, or just confabulate? Or something else?

Herman Roseblat: "The reality was that I wasn’t telling the truth, because she didn’t throw the apple to me, but in my mind I believed she did... In my imagination, in my mind, I believed it. Even now, I believe it, that she was there and she threw the apple to me."


#2 -
Pia Kahn -- can you name one jew, with proof, who said something untrue that directly supports the "Holocaust" story (defined as "systematic extermination of jews"), on accident? If so, please provide the actual proof that their falsehood was unintentional, a mere "Confabulation"

For #2, a person claiming "I heard rumors of gas chambers [but got a shower]" will not cut it. I am specifically referring to alleged witnesses of the nazi extermination, eyewitness accounts claiming to have seen nazis killing jews for their jewishness: someone who claims to physically have seen gassings, mass shootings, etc.

Someone claiming "I heard gas chamber rumors" in no way supports the holocaust narrative, it proves only that a rumor was spread.


#3 -
Pia Kahn -- can you explain exactly how a jew claiming to have been showered in a shower room somehow supports the holocaust narrative? Alternatively, can you name anyone who has ever used this "I was showered" testimony as corroboratory evidence that the nazis had a systematic policy of exterminating jews, aka "The holocaust"?



RULES:
No 'dodging'. When questioned or challenged on claims, or assertions you make in a thread you must respond directly / specifically by providing the information requested in the challenge or you must leave the topic.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2514
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby borjastick » 9 months 4 weeks ago (Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:06 am)

There's another angle on the 'did they lie' discussion; if asked immediately after an event someone says they saw this or that they are probably not lying but believe that they saw something happen. Witness statements have been proven time and again to be unreliable. However if after 40-50-60- years of saying the same thing knowing that no proof has ever been shown that, in this case, gas chambers actually killing humans, then they are lying. The same as saying they went for a shower and water came out instead of gas. For God's sake don't these people ever re-evaluate their experiences?

And that continued lying and belief in the impossible leads me to think that on that level and more identifiable medical issues, jews tend or lean towards mental issues.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:40 am

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Callahan » 9 months 4 weeks ago (Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:14 pm)

Anyone who claims to have witnessed mass homicidal gassings is almost certainly confused, mentally ill, or a deliberate liar. No reasonable argument remains in support of these claims.

Nonetheless, I do not think mental health issues are nearly as much of a concern as propaganda-reinforced biases or, much less frequently, lies for more sinister motives.

Either way, I am inclined to empathize with those who struggle with mental health issues, rather than address their struggle as an indication of additional guilt or inferiority. It is only the deliberate, calculated liars whom with I have a problem.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9892
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Hannover » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:12 pm)

Callahan wrote:Anyone who claims to have witnessed mass homicidal gassings is almost certainly confused, mentally ill, or a deliberate liar. No reasonable argument remains in support of these claims.

1. Nonetheless, I do not think mental health issues are nearly as much of a concern as propaganda-reinforced biases or, much less frequently, lies for more sinister motives.

2. Either way, I am inclined to empathize with those who struggle with mental health issues, rather than address their struggle as an indication of additional guilt or inferiority. It is only the deliberate, calculated liars whom with I have a problem.

1. Yet Jews own studies indicate they are highly prone to mental illness, see OP. Those with such illnesses tend to lie. It's not that deep.

If someones claims that they saw something that they did not, or claimed something happened when it clearly did not, they are lying. And those who encourage them to lie are also liars no matter how you try to spin it in their favor.

Imagine these liars in real courts of law bringing up charges based upon their lies. They would & should be charged with perjury. That's an important point because these fake "survivors" / liars know there will be no consequences of their lies, so lies are what we get..

2. Stop the false strawman arguments, No one is claiming to be unsympathetic to those will mental illnesses, which you previously said "were not of much concern". :roll:

Now, please give us examples of false statements from your "deliberate, calculated liars" and then give us examples of false statements which were not from "deliberate, calculated liars". Let's compare.

We await your response.

- Hannover

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it”.
- Upton Sinclair
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 336
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:35 pm

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:30 pm)

Hannover wrote:If someones claims that they saw something that they did not, or claimed something happened when it clearly did not, they are lying. And those who encourage them to lie are also liars no matter how you try to spin it in their favor.

Imagine these liars in real courts of law bringing up charges based upon their lies. They would & should be charged with perjury. That's an important point because these fake "survivors" / liars know there will be no consequences of their lies, so lies are what we get..


Sort of. But you also have to take into account intentions of individuals.

For example, if you are a brainwashed lemming in third grade and the teacher asks "How many Jews died in the Holocaust" and the student says "6,000,000", the student isn't saying something they believe to be false, but rather, they are parroting the garbage-in-garbage-out ADL poison which has poisoned history and the education system.

If a $urvivor claims something insane that the goyim dare not question, it might be a lie, and it might not. Lying is intentional. I don't think there's a way to prove their intentions and we probably will never know.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1250
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Lamprecht » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:30 pm)

I, too, have been waiting (since page 2) to have an example of a single jew who "accidentally" mentioned to see jews murdered in gas chambers, by "mistake" or "error"

PK pointed out that a lie is inherently deliberate, and we have discovered that saying an untrue statement (but not knowing it is false) is not a "lie" but rather a "confabulation"

How can someone say "I saw the nazis gas jews" and not be either (1) lying with malicious intent to deceive, or (2) mentally insane.

It has been noted that "false memory" exists, supposedly even in normal adults. See: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12239#p91024

Alternatively, the memories of a person from their childhood is "qualitatively and quantitatively different" -- so I can imagine [theoretically] someone saying "When I was a child, I saw nazis gas jews" while also being both mentally sane, and not intentionally spreading lies.

It has been shown, fewer than 5% of jewish testimonies from Birkenau are estimated to have any mention of gas chambers. See: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12170#p90722

I just wonder, how can a fully-grown adult who did not see any person get gassed truly claim that they did, without being a liar/insane.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1250
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 pm

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Lamprecht » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:36 pm)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:
Hannover wrote:If someones claims that they saw something that they did not, or claimed something happened when it clearly did not, they are lying. And those who encourage them to lie are also liars no matter how you try to spin it in their favor.

Imagine these liars in real courts of law bringing up charges based upon their lies. They would & should be charged with perjury. That's an important point because these fake "survivors" / liars know there will be no consequences of their lies, so lies are what we get..
Sort of. But you also have to take into account intentions of individuals.

For example, if you are a brainwashed lemming in third grade and the teacher asks "How many Jews died in the Holocaust" and the student says "6,000,000", the student isn't saying something they believe to be false, but rather, they are parroting the garbage-in-garbage-out ADL poison which has poisoned history and the education system.

If a $urvivor claims something insane that the goyim dare not question, it might be a lie, and it might not. Lying is intentional. I don't think there's a way to prove their intentions and we probably will never know.


The student is saying "6 million" but is not claiming to have originally found that number. Like in PK's example of the woman who claims she was told by other jews that they would be gassed, but water came down. For some reason, he said her testimony is claimed to support the holocaust narrative, yet she did not claim (in the video provided) to have ever witnessed jews get gassed, she only repeated rumors she heard from other jews at the camps. "I was told there were gas chambers"

Well, not even "deniers" deny that such rumors were going around. The fact that she says she was told not to eat, because the gas would take longer to kill her, may not even be unrealistic. Perhaps she was told this? Perhaps a hungry prisoner told her this, in order to trick her into giving him her food?

A person who claims to believe jews were gassed, but nevertheless doesn't claim to have personally witnessed it, does not in any way confirm the "Holocaust" story any more than the individual who says "I believe 6mil jews died, because I was told to believe it" -- it's essentially the same thing!
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

User avatar
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:40 am

Re: Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?

Postby Callahan » 9 months 3 weeks ago (Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:19 am)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:Sort of. But you also have to take into account intentions of individuals.

For example, if you are a brainwashed lemming in third grade and the teacher asks "How many Jews died in the Holocaust" and the student says "6,000,000", the student isn't saying something they believe to be false, but rather, they are parroting the garbage-in-garbage-out ADL poison which has poisoned history and the education system.

If a $urvivor claims something insane that the goyim dare not question, it might be a lie, and it might not. Lying is intentional. I don't think there's a way to prove their intentions and we probably will never know.

Precisely. Intentions matter.

I would also go further to use the example that there is a difference between someone who tells a conscious lie to bury a nation based on a vindictive mindset (such as those who invented 'gas chambers' to begin with) as opposed to those who are simply cashing in on the fantasy to get handouts and social benefits for themselves... both of these intentions reflect poor character but one is obviously worse.

In any case, as corrupt as it is to use international propaganda and other means of deception to achieve a desired outcome, this was a WAR. Jews were imprisoned. People suffered and died. Family members were lost, from whatever circumstances. Even though we acknowledge the "Holocaust" was never true, I cannot honestly say that if it were my family who had been imprisoned or harmed in any way by the Germans, and I had a chance to strike back after the war, that I wouldn't have at least some desire to do so by any available means. This doesn't justify it, of course, but perhaps we can only blame ourselves at least as much as the shameless liars who have duped us. Regardless, I don't want to "strike back" at Jews for the lies told by few (or even many) of them. I just want these lies exposed so that the terrorist regimes and operations that rely on them can come to a swift end. If others want justice, I will leave it up to them. I am done with the endless reciprocal violence that has plagued all sides of every social divide humanity can conceive of. I just want it to stop.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 4 guests