Crickets / email to 'Candles Holocaust Museum'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Crickets / email to 'Candles Holocaust Museum'

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 2 years 3 months ago (Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:23 pm)

A week ago, per Moderator's advice, I reached out to the CANDLES Holocaust Museum. Callahan had good talking points, so I used his words, with editing, in an email to the CANDLES Holocaust Museum and Education Center, aka, the theme park.

I wrote:Hello Candles Holocaust Museum,

https://www.facebook.com/buzzfeedfyi/vi ... 642579477/

At around 8 minutes into this cringeworthy testimony, Eva Kor begins telling her story about meeting with SS Dr. Hans Münch in 1995 and ceremonially signing a document where he confesses to having directly witnessed the gassing of many.

What is left out is the fact that Münch was suffering from Alzheimers and dementia in his old age. In an interview just three years after the ceremonial 'confession' given to Eva Kor, Münch was determined to be senile to the point of being unaccountable for his own behaviors:

"The court found, expert reports in support, that the former Nazi was spoiled. He reads the newspaper upside down, does not know the number of his children, suffers from Alzheimer's dementia at the middle stage. Believing that his mental troubles have abolished his judgment, justice has declared him criminally irresponsible.

In old age Münch suffered from Alzheimer’s disease. At this time, he made several public statements in support of the ideology of Nazism. He was tried to be held accountable for such statements, but no court passed a final verdict given the fact that he was not in his right mind. Despite this, he was nevertheless convicted in absentia in France for inciting racial hatred against the gypsies.

In 2000, due to progressive dementia, the prosecution of Münch was discontinued."

Hans Münch was not of sound mind when he signed the paper in 1995. Are you aware of this fact?

I look forward to a response,

James Dow

I got very soon, from the Industry itself,

The Industry wrote:Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

And now, a week later, I have received absolutely nothing. Which show that we have them by the b___s. They must be scared shaking, trembling in their boots if you will. They know the facts, and revisionists have stripped them naked with facts, and so all they can do is ignore people like me who contact them. IF the facts were on their side, they should have contacted me days ago and explain why this Buckeye is wrong. They have not. Instead, we have an ominous silence.

I also contacted Eva on Twitter, and have gotten... wait for it.... nothing.

I guess "ignoring is bliss" for these people, am I right?

And of course,

If you want to contact CANDLES Holocaust Museum, the number is 812.234.7881.

If you want to contact her on Facebook, you can do so at https://www.facebook.com/SurvivorEvaKor/

If you want to contact her on Twitter, you can do so at https://twitter.com/EvaMozesKor?ref_src ... r%5Eauthor
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Crickets / email to 'Candles Holocaust Museum'

Postby HeiligeSturm » 2 years 3 months ago (Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:19 pm)

Poor Hans couldn't even recognise his house pets which one is which.
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”