The Huffingtonpost Debunks Three Holocaust Revisionist Arguments - Without Even Listing Them

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

The Huffingtonpost Debunks Three Holocaust Revisionist Arguments - Without Even Listing Them

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:44 pm)

According to https://web.archive.org/web/20190127100 ... a6d3bd9aef

One in 20 UK adults does not believe the Holocaust took place, a survey suggests, while one in 12 believes its scale has been exaggerated.

Almost two-thirds of respondents (64%) either could not say how many Jews were murdered or “grossly” under-estimated the number, a survey of more than 2,000 people by the Holocaust Memorial Day Trust found.

On Sunday, hundreds of thousands of people, including survivors, politicians and members of the public, will gather to mark Holocaust Memorial Day and remember its eleven million victims, six million of them Jews.

More than 11,000 activities are expected to take place, while ceremonies will be held in London, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

A national commemorative ceremony will take place in Westminster to mark the day, which is also acknowledging the 25th anniversary of the genocide in Rwanda and 40 years since the end of the genocide in Cambodia.

Holocaust survivor Steven Frank, who was one of 93 children who survived the Theresienstadt camp in Czechoslovakia along with his two brothers, said the figures were “terribly worrying”.

His father, who helped hide Jews as part of the Dutch Resistance, was arrested in Amsterdam and taken to Auschwitz in Nazi-occupied Poland, where he was gassed on January 21 1943.

Frank, 83, said he was “surprised” that the survey found as many as one in 20 people still did not believe the Holocaust took place.

He said: “In my experience, people don’t have a solid understanding of what happened during the Holocaust and that’s one of the reasons I am so committed to sharing what happened to me.

“At one of my talks, I met someone who said the Holocaust didn’t happen. The only way to fight this kind of denial and anti-Semitism is with the truth - I tell people what happened, what I saw and what I experienced.

“Education is so important. If we ignore the past, I fear history will repeat itself.”

Dr Nicholas Terry, is an expert on the Holocaust in Eastern Europe at the University of Exeter and founder of the anti-denial blog Holocaust Controversies.

HMDT chief executive Olivia Marks-Woldman said: “The Holocaust threatened the fabric of civilisation and has implications for us all. Such widespread ignorance and even denial is shocking.

“Without a basic understanding of this recent history, we are in danger of failing to learn where a lack of respect for difference and hostility to others can ultimately lead.

“With a rise in reported hate crime in the UK and ongoing international conflicts with a risk of genocide, our world can feel fragile and vulnerable. We cannot be complacent.”

Karen Pollock, chief executive of the Holocaust Educational Trust, said: “We know that education is vital in the fight against ignorance and hate.

“Whatever the statistics, one person questioning the truth of the Holocaust is one too many and so it is up to us to redouble our efforts to ensure future generations know that it did happen and become witnesses to one of the darkest episodes in our history.”

Communities Secretary James Brokenshire, who will be speaking at Sunday’s event, said: “It remains essential now as ever to remember the Holocaust, to understand why it happened and to learn the stark lessons it gives.

“We must never forget where hatred and bigotry can lead.”

He added: “This Government is clear that anti-Semitism has no place in our society and we all have a role to play in confronting hatred and extremism whenever and wherever it occurs.”

The Huffingtonpost made a rebuttal to Holocaust denial, with three examples. Except you can read the whole article, and not one example is listed.

This article is like satire, by the fact that the title is "One In 20 Brits Doesn't Believe The Holocaust Took Place – Here Are 3 Denier Arguments Debunked"

Of course, no argument is presented, and no argument is debunked. It's like ice fishing without the fish and without the fishing!

Various Holocaust arguments are made, and the article even lists Nick Terry as "an expert on the Holocaust in Eastern Europe at the University of Exeter and founder of the anti-denial blog Holocaust Controversies."
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The Huffingtonpost Debunks Three Holocaust Revisionist Arguments - Without Even Listing Them

Postby Lamprecht » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:07 pm)

JLAD:
Of course, no argument is presented, and no argument is debunked. It's like ice fishing without the fish and without the fishing!

Here is the actual, non-archived link: https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... a6d3bd9aef

It is at the bottom, within an iframe that is generated with javascript. It does not show in your archived version. I have reproduced it below, excluding a few illustrations of people:

Debunking Three Common Holocaust Denier Arguments

Dr Nicholas Terry, is an expert on the Holocaust in Eastern Europe at the University of Exeter and founder of the anti-denial blog Holocaust Controversies.

Denier: Where is the evidence that Hitler ordered the extermination of the Jews? There is no written document to prove it.

They're correct - there is not a document written by Hitler explicitly ordering the extermination of all Jews. There is however a plethora of documentation relating to practically every aspect of the genocide.

Prof Deborah Lipstadt: The Holocaust has the dubious distinction of being the best documented genocide in the world. That came out in my trial, we had over 100 linear feet of evidence showing documents and testimonies from perpetrators and survivors that were taken in 1945, 46, 47 and 48 and documentary evidence from the time.

To mention just a few:
- There are numerous speeches by Hitler in which he talks in wider terms about the destruction of the Jewish race.

Hitler's 'prophecy' speech to the Reichstag, 30 January 1939.

".. if international Jewish financiers inside and outside Europe again succeed in plunging the nations into a world war, the result will not be the Bolshevization of the earth and with it the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe."

- Statements, personal diaries and memoirs of Joseph Goebbels, Rudolf Hoss, Adolf Eichmann and Heinrich Himmler all mention discussions with Hitler about eradicating Jews and/or the implementation of such a policy.

"The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them." - Joseph Goebbels, Personal diary, February 14, 1942

"I never saw a written order, Herr Hauptmann. All I know is that Heydrich said to me: 'The Führer has ordered the physical extermination of the Jews'. He said that as clearly and surely as I'm repeating it now." - Adolf Eichmann, During interrogation at his trial in 1961.

- Even correspondence between Nazi officials and the company that made the ovens for the crematoria in concentration camps exist. To say the absence of a direct order from Hitler is proof the Holocaust didn't happen is to blindly ignore evidence to a (literally in some countries) criminal degree.

Letter from Topf & Sons to Heinrich Himmler dated 8 September 1942, discussing furnace orders and their capacity.

Denier: Where are the gas chambers? There is no evidence of Zyklon B vents and the crematoria at Auschwitz was built in 1948 by Allied forces.

Dr Nicholas Terry: This is actually a good example of a denier own goal. Holocaust deniers themselves tested the ruins of the crematoria at Auschwitz and Birkenau and found cyanide traces every time. Polish forensic investigators had found cyanide traces on parts of the ventilation system left in the ruins of the Birkenau crematoria in 1945. And they still could find cyanide traces 45 years later when they tested bricks and concrete from the site, despite 45 years of rainfall in the meantime.

Remains of gas chamber and crematorium #2 at Birkenau.

Dr Nicholas Terry: So the deniers moved the goalposts and started obsessing over iron cyanides, known as Prussian Blue, since delousing chambers at Auschwitz and other camps show heavy Prussian Blue staining. But delousing chambers operated 24-7, whereas the Birkenau gas chambers were only exposed for half an hour at a time, and there were lengthy lulls when fewer transports arrived, so they weren’t used every day. Deniers had to eventually admit that ‘chemistry is not the science that can prove or refute any allegations about the Holocaust ‘rigorously’, so this one belongs in the garbage heap of pseudohistory along with ‘controlled demolition’ theories about 9/11.

Denier: Where are the mass graves and the ash from millions of victims?

Dr Nicholas Terry: Thousands of mass graves were uncovered by advancing Soviet forces starting in 1943. The Nazis were forced to retreat from cities like Kharkov before they had the chance to cover up their crimes, so the mass grave at Drobitskii Yar was documented, photographed and filmed. Himmler ordered [a policy called] Aktion 1005 to try to exhume and incinerate the bodies of the victims, and this operation not only left documents but also left tell-tale signs of graves and human remains at sites such as Babi Yar outside Kiev.

Dr Nicholas Terry: But Sonderkommando 1005 [work units made up of German Nazi death camp prisoners that were forced to dispose of gas chamber victims] still left thousands of intact mass graves near smaller towns, and these can be easily relocated today by organisations such as Yahad-In Unum [a French group that locates the sites of mass graves of Jewish victims of Nazi mobile killing units]. They were already located, uncovered and in many cases photographed from 1943 to 1945 by war crimes investigators.

A mass grave at the Buchenwald Nazi concentration camp near Leipzig, German.

Mass Graves discovered at Bergen-Belsen Nazi concentration camp in northern Germany, 1945.

A heap of bones and ashes of victims of the Majdanek camp on the outskirts of the city of Lublin during the Nazi occupation of Poland.

Dr Nicholas Terry: The Nazis tried to erase the mass graves at the extermination camps in Poland, and cremated the bodies of the victims on open-air pyres or in makeshift field crematoria (whose existence is documented). Investigators were confronted by a field of ash and human bones more than 5 acres in size at Treblinka. For decades after the war and even to this day, it’s possible to find human bone fragments at the so-called ‘Operation Reinhard’ camps of Belzec , Sobibor and Treblinka [all located in German-occupied Poland].

Denier: Why did the Red Cross say only 270,000 Jews died?

Dr Nicholas Terry: The Red Cross said no such thing. After the Second World War, the Red Cross set up [the] International Tracing Service (ITS) in Arolsen, West Germany, to locate missing persons and to provide information on the last whereabouts of the millions of missing persons - Jewish and non-Jewish - caused by the war. It also issued death certificates if there was confirmation from Nazi-era records of an individual name. The 270,000 figure refers only to the certifications that Arolsen issued.

Dr Nicholas Terry: As the director of ITS Arolsen said in the 1980s, “these figures resulted from applications. If an entire family had died, there was no one to make an application for a death certificate.” National courts across Europe also issued death certificates for inheritance and other purposes to relatives. In fact, the Nazis introduced a law in 1939 before the outbreak of war specifying the time lapse before someone could be declared legally dead. So by the Nazi's own standards, every Holocaust victim is legally dead.

The Huffington Post UK: Perhaps the final word should be left SS-Rottenführer, Oskar Gröning, who during World War II, was a young, committed Nazi administrator stationed at Auschwitz. After the war he kept quiet about his role but was prompted to speak out when he learned how widespread Holocaust denial was. He was jailed in 2015 for being an accessory to the murder of at least 300,000 Jews. He is now 95.

Oskar Gröning: I would like you to believe me. I saw the gas chambers. I saw the crematoria. I saw the open fires. I was on the ramp when the selections took place. I would like you to believe that these atrocities happened because I was there.

Children behind barbed wire in a german concentration camp set up in the occupied part of the Karelian ASSR in 1941 or 1942.

Pretty easy to refute this "debunking", all of this has been covered at this forum; honestly, it's amateur stuff. I'm going to the gym now before it gets too late, feel free to add your own comments but I'll address this "debunking" sometime tonight.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: The Huffingtonpost Debunks Three Holocaust Revisionist Arguments - Without Even Listing Them

Postby Hannover » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:13 pm)

Shady profiteer Nick Terry? That's their best shot? :lol:
His lies have been debunked in spades. It's no contest.
Plus, each and every "document" that he claims is proof have been mercilessly debunked.

And the elephant in the room:
No human remains of millions in allegedly known locations, no 'holocaust'.
BTW, the claimed & magically disappeared '6M Jews & 5M others' equals the population of London.

A Premature News Report on a "Death Camp" for Jews, Nick terry caught lying again
https://codoh.com/library/document/3155/?lang=en

Holocaust and Genocide Denial: A Contextual Perspective, fraudulent Nick Terry demolished
https://codoh.com/library/document/5309/?lang=en

Nicholas Terry's book, so called : 'Auschwitz : The Practice of Extinction' crushed
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10027

Paid 'holocaust' Enforcer Nick Terry Demolished on Treblinka "Steam Chambers" / yep, steam chambers
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11418

Industry's Nick Terry takes on Carlo Mattogno about Chelmno
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10625

Daily Life in Auschwitz from British Intelligence decrypts, 1942 / Nick Terry shattered
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10552

Aktion 1005 and Mattogno's alleged lies, shyster Nick Terry demolished again
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10120

much, much more, the rout is on:
https://codoh.com/search/?sorting=relev ... olas+terry
and
search.php?keywords=nick+terry

- Hannover

No human remains of millions in allegedly known locations, no 'holocaust'.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:04 pm)

Hannover wrote:Shady profiteer Nick Terry? That's their best shot? :lol:

I mean, you can't really blame them. The Industry has gone from saying that revisionists are wrong, to ignoring revisionists.

Nick Terry and friends however, continue what the Industry used to do 20-30 years ago.

I wonder if Nick and friends are secretly revisionists who are just trying to discredit the Industry. He is stable in the mind, but he produces garbage history.

Keep in mind these are the same people who believe this little piece of land holds 70,000 Jews, and 30,000 others. I'd be surprised if it could hold 1,000.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11345

If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:53 pm)

Huffington Post wrote:Debunking Three Common Holocaust Denier Arguments

Denier: Where is the evidence that Hitler ordered the extermination of the Jews? There is no written document to prove it.

They're correct - there is not a document written by Hitler explicitly ordering the extermination of all Jews. There is however a plethora of documentation relating to practically every aspect of the genocide.

Not sure why that link was posted there and referred to as a "Plethora of documentation". In fact, all of the documents on the "Final Solution" define it as expulsion/resettlement of Jews. As pointed out by Hannover, that exact blog post was addressed already here:

Aktion 1005 and Mattogno's alleged lies
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10120

More:

The "Final Solution of the Jewish Question" - Extermination or Ethnic Cleansing? A Review
https://codoh.com/library/document/495/?lang=en

The so-called "Final Solution" was actually a plan of mass deportation of Jews and other non-Europeans.

The confidential German Foreign Office memorandum of August 21, 1942; NMT. vol. 13, 243-249:

Code: Select all

1. The principle of the German Jewish policy after the seizure of power consisted in promoting with all means the Jewish emigration. [...] 2. The present war gives Germany the opportunity and also the duty of solving the Jewish problem in Europe. In consideration of the favorable course of the war against France, D III proposed in July 1940 as a solution - the removal of all Jews from Europe and the demanding of the Island of Madagascar from France as a territory for the reception of the Jews. The Reich Foreign Minister has basically agreed to the beginning of the preliminary work for the deportation of the Jews from Europe. [...]
The Madagascar plan was enthusiastically accepted by the RSHA, which in the opinion of the Foreign Office is the agency which alone is in the position technically and by experience to carry out a Jewish evacuation on a large scale and to guarantee the supervision of the people evacuated, the competent agency of the RSHA thereupon worked out a plan going into detail for the evacuation of the Jews to Madagascar and for their settlement there [...] The fact that the Führer intends to evacuate all Jews from Europe was communicated to me as early as August 1940 by Ambassador Abetz after an interview with the Führer [...] the basic instruction of the Reich Foreign Minister, to promote the evacuation of the Jews in closest cooperation with the agencies of the Reichsführer-SS, is still in force and will therefore be observed by D III.[...]

Hitler, July 24, 1942; H. Picker, Hitlers Tischgesprche im Fuehrerhaupt quartier (Stuttgart: 1976), p. 456:

The Jews are interested in Europe for economic reasons, but Europe must reject them, if only out of self-interest, because the Jews are racially tougher. After this war is over, I will rigorously hold to the view ... that the Jews will have to leave and emigrate to Madagascar or some other Jewish national state.

Göring's famous letter to Heydrich regarding the 'final solution of the Jewish question,' dated July 31, 1941; NMT, vol. 13, 169-170:

As supplement to the task that was entrusted to you in the decree dated January 24, 1939, namely to solve the Jewish question by emigration and evacuation in a way, which is the most favorable in connection with the conditions prevailing at the time, I herewith commission you to carry out all preparations with regard to organizational, factual, and financial viewpoints for a total solution of the Jewish question in those territories in Europe under German influence.
If the competency of other central organizations is touched in this connection, these organizations are to participate.
I further commission you to submit to me as soon as possible a draft showing the organizational, factual, and financial measures already taken for the execution of the intended final solution of the Jewish question.

From the 'Wannsee Conference' January 20, 1942; NG-2586-G, NMT, vol. 13, 212-213. Poliakov & Wulf (1955), 119-126:

Meanwhile, in view of the dangers of an emigration during the war and in view of the possibilities in the East, the Reichsführer-SS and the Chief of the German Police had forbidden the emigrating of the Jews.
The emigration program has now been replaced by the evacuation of the Jews to the East as a further solution possibility, in accordance with previous authorization by the Führer.
These actions are of course to be regarded only as a temporary substitute; nonetheless here already the solution of the Jewish problem is of great importance.

Huffington Post wrote:Prof Deborah Lipstadt: The Holocaust has the dubious distinction of being the best documented genocide in the world. That came out in my trial, we had over 100 linear feet of evidence showing documents and testimonies from perpetrators and survivors that were taken in 1945, 46, 47 and 48 and documentary evidence from the time.

To mention just a few:
- There are numerous speeches by Hitler in which he talks in wider terms about the destruction of the Jewish race.

Hitler's 'prophecy' speech to the Reichstag, 30 January 1939.

".. if international Jewish financiers inside and outside Europe again succeed in plunging the nations into a world war, the result will not be the Bolshevization of the earth and with it the victory of Jewry, but the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe."

The best documented genocide? Laughable. There is no question that Hitler hated jews and communism, which he called "Jewish Bolshevism" -- however, the fact that Hitler did not like Jews does not prove at all that he attempted to exterminate them. In fact, in this very speech, he was not referring to actual genocide against Jews. The word "annihilation" is a translation of "Vernichtung"

Arthur Butz explains:
"Very often the Jews were referred to via the German word das Judentum, one of whose correct translation is 'Jewry,' but which can also mean 'Judaism,' or even 'Jewishness' or 'idea of Jewishness.' Thus, a Hitler reference to 'die Vernichtung des Judentums,' if lifted out of context and interpreted in a purely literal way, can be interpreted as meaning the killing of all Jews, but it can also be interpreted as meaning the destruction of Jewish influence and power, which is what the politician Hitler actually meant by such a remark, although it is true that he could have used his words more carefully. Alfred Rosenberg made specific reference to this ambiguity in his IMT testimony, where he argued that 'die Ausrottung des Judentums,' a term he had used on occasion, was not a reference to killing in the context in which Rosenberg had used it."

SOURCE: Arthur R. Butz, The Hoax of the Twentieth Century: The Case Against the Presumed Extermination of European Jewry (Theses & Dissertations Press, 2003), p. 97. Online: http://vho.org/GB/Books/thottc/

In the Irving trial, the Judge Charles Gray, after hearing testimony from both sides, pointed out that the word "Vernichten" can be used in a non-genocidal sense. In his final judgment, he said:

"Much time was spent in evidence and argument on discussing the meaning and true significance of a number of German words to be found in the speeches of Hitler and others in contemporaneous documents generally. There was a prolonged cross-examination of Longerich [one of Penguin Books's and Lipstadt's expert witnesses] by Irving as to the meaning of certain German words which he listed in a glossary prepared for the purpose of these proceedings. Those words include ausrotten, vernichten, liquidieren, evakuieren, umsiedeln and abschieben. A considerable number of documents were scrutinized in an attempt to ascertain whether the words in question were being used or understood in a genocidal sense. Irving contended that most of these words are properly to be understood in a non-genocidal sense. Longerich agreed that most, if not all, of these words are capable of being used in a non-genocidal sense. For example, ausrotten can bear such anodyne meanings as 'get rid of' or 'wipe out' without connoting physical extermination. But he asserted that its usual and primary meaning is 'exterminate' or 'kill off,' especially when applied to people or to a group of people as opposed to, for example, a religion. He contended that all depends on the context in which the words are used."

SOURCE: Charles Gray, Holocaust Denial on Trial, Trial Judgment: Electronic Edition. Section 6.107 Online: https://web.archive.org/web/20071107000 ... ment/06.16

See also:

Hitler's Public [alleged] Holo-words & Dishonest Historians
viewtopic.php?t=9038

Huffington Post wrote:- Statements, personal diaries and memoirs of Joseph Goebbels, Rudolf Hoss, Adolf Eichmann and Heinrich Himmler all mention discussions with Hitler about eradicating Jews and/or the implementation of such a policy.

"The Führer once again expressed his determination to clean up the Jews in Europe pitilessly. There must be no squeamish sentimentalism about it. The Jews have deserved the catastrophe that has now overtaken them." - Joseph Goebbels, Personal diary, February 14, 1942

Once again, nobody claims Jews were not rounded up and put in camps. As shown above, various quotes on the "Final Solution" explicitly state that the plan was to evacuate or resettle Jews.

Rudolf Hoess himself was tortured into making his "Confessions" which has been pointed out on this forum, with his son Klaus threatened to be sent to Siberia. How valuable is that sort of "confession" even?

See also:

Goebbels' diaries and Nizkor's manipulations
viewtopic.php?t=2219

Commandant of Auschwitz—Rudolf Höss, His Torture and His Forced Confessions (400 page PDF)
https://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/35-coa.pdf

Auschwitz Commandant Hoess 'confessions' debunked in review
viewtopic.php?t=2429

Further Confirmation of Torture to Extract "Confessions" / from the horse's mouth
viewtopic.php?t=9679

getting the desired 'confession'....via torture
viewtopic.php?t=1121

Himmlers Posen speech credible?
viewtopic.php?p=34103#p34103

Huffington Post wrote:"I never saw a written order, Herr Hauptmann. All I know is that Heydrich said to me: 'The Führer has ordered the physical extermination of the Jews'. He said that as clearly and surely as I'm repeating it now." - Adolf Eichmann, During interrogation at his trial in 1961.

Eichmann's testimony is full of holes. Regardless, the fact that he was tried in Israel was wrong, if not illegal. The perpetrator cannot be judged by the aggrieved. How could this have been a fair trial, how could impartiality have been guaranteed. The Judges, Jurors and even the defence lawyer were all members of the injured party. The trial should have been held in a neutral country, administered by impartial parties, if it is to be considered a fair trial.

Read more:

Eichmann's 'perpetrator' testimony
viewtopic.php?t=2446

Götzen , Adolf Eichmann
viewtopic.php?p=32737#p32737

An Enduring Symbol of Holocaust Evil or Holocaust Falsehood? - Christopher Browning and the Testimony of Adolf Eichmann – a Review
https://codoh.com/library/document/147/

Huffington Post wrote:- Even correspondence between Nazi officials and the company that made the ovens for the crematoria in concentration camps exist. To say the absence of a direct order from Hitler is proof the Holocaust didn't happen is to blindly ignore evidence to a (literally in some countries) criminal degree.

Letter from Topf & Sons to Heinrich Himmler dated 8 September 1942, discussing furnace orders and their capacity.

Nobody denied that camp crematoria existed, that's laughable.

However, the absolutely were not designed for mass murder, and couldn't have possibly been used to cremate millions of jews as alleged.

Read on:

Roberto Muehlenkamp & 'Holocaust' Industry cite incinerator patent application as proof of impossible cremation numbers
viewtopic.php?t=11266

The Crematoria Ovens of Auschwitz and Birkenau
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndcrema.html

The Cremation Furnaces of Auschwitz—A Technical and Historical Study (1181 page PDF)
http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/24-tcfoa.pdf

Huffington Post wrote:Denier: Where are the gas chambers? There is no evidence of Zyklon B vents and the crematoria at Auschwitz was built in 1948 by Allied forces.

Dr Nicholas Terry: This is actually a good example of a denier own goal. Holocaust deniers themselves tested the ruins of the crematoria at Auschwitz and Birkenau and found cyanide traces every time. Polish forensic investigators had found cyanide traces on parts of the ventilation system left in the ruins of the Birkenau crematoria in 1945. And they still could find cyanide traces 45 years later when they tested bricks and concrete from the site, despite 45 years of rainfall in the meantime.

Remains of gas chamber and crematorium #2 at Birkenau.

Dr Nicholas Terry: So the deniers moved the goalposts and started obsessing over iron cyanides, known as Prussian Blue, since delousing chambers at Auschwitz and other camps show heavy Prussian Blue staining. But delousing chambers operated 24-7, whereas the Birkenau gas chambers were only exposed for half an hour at a time, and there were lengthy lulls when fewer transports arrived, so they weren’t used every day. Deniers had to eventually admit that ‘chemistry is not the science that can prove or refute any allegations about the Holocaust ‘rigorously’, so this one belongs in the garbage heap of pseudohistory along with ‘controlled demolition’ theories about 9/11.

The "Cyanide traces" were also found in random parts of the camp. The miniscule cyanide traces found in the alleged homicidal gas chambers refute the standard narrative.

Germar Rudolf, master chemist, shows this in the video "Chemistry of Auschwitz":

Video mirror: https://archive.org/details/TheChemistryOfAuschwitz

Also see:

Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

The Rudolf Report - Expert Report on Chemical and Technical Aspects of the ‘Gas Chambers’ of Auschwitz
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/trr/

The Chemistry of Auschwitz—The Technology and Toxicology of Zyklon B and the Gas Chambers – A Crime-Scene Investigation (441 page PDF)
https://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/02-tcoa.pdf

Huffington Post wrote:Denier: Where are the mass graves and the ash from millions of victims?

Dr Nicholas Terry: Thousands of mass graves were uncovered by advancing Soviet forces starting in 1943. The Nazis were forced to retreat from cities like Kharkov before they had the chance to cover up their crimes, so the mass grave at Drobitskii Yar was documented, photographed and filmed. Himmler ordered [a policy called] Aktion 1005 to try to exhume and incinerate the bodies of the victims, and this operation not only left documents but also left tell-tale signs of graves and human remains at sites such as Babi Yar outside Kiev.

No huge mass graves at Babi Yar as alleged have been found. See:

Babi Yar: Critical Questions and Comments
https://codoh.com/library/document/920/?lang=en

!! Excavation Result: No Enormous Human Remains as Alleged at Babi Yar !! ... of course
viewtopic.php?t=11314

What Happened at Babi Yar? Fact vs. Myth
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/BabiYar/Nikiforuk.html

Babi Yar 'massacre' debunked
viewtopic.php?t=41

Further, it has been alleged that 870,000 jews were gassed, buried, dug up, burned in open air pyres, and thrown back into the pits (millions of pounds of remains and 10s of millions of teeth) at Treblinka. Three excavations have failed miserably to substantiate this. See:

Treblinka: Extermination Camp or Transit Camp? (see: chapter 3)
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/t/

Comments on Treblinka Statements by Caroline Sturdy Colls
https://codoh.com/library/document/3952/

(video) Treblinka Archaeology Hoax
https://archive.org/details/TheTreblinkaArchaeologyHoax

Nessie's case for Sturdy Colls & Treblinka
viewtopic.php?t=8829#p67511

Huffington Post wrote:Dr Nicholas Terry: But Sonderkommando 1005 [work units made up of German Nazi death camp prisoners that were forced to dispose of gas chamber victims] still left thousands of intact mass graves near smaller towns, and these can be easily relocated today by organisations such as Yahad-In Unum [a French group that locates the sites of mass graves of Jewish victims of Nazi mobile killing units]. They were already located, uncovered and in many cases photographed from 1943 to 1945 by war crimes investigators.

Once again no source is even provided here. I would imagine that post-WW2 it is not very difficult to find piles of dead bodies. Where are the verified autopsies of alleged gas chamber victims? Nowhere. Tens of millions of Europeans died in World War II outside of the alleged "Holocaust"; the fact that the largest war of human history was happening at the exact same time as the alleged "Holocaust" seems to be ignored by these hoaxters.

See here for a recent example of a mass grave blamed on Nazis, despite testimony of a Jew claiming it was in fact caused by the local population:

Lithuania: Ground-penetrating radar in Kaunas finds mass grave, supposedly jews killed by Nazis
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12230

The Katyn Forest massacre was also blamed on the Germans, although later it was agreed that the Soviets were responsible. Search this forum "Katyn" for plenty of information on this. Also see:

US 'helped Russia cover up Second World War Katyn Forest massacre'
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-styl ... 22111.html

Huffington Post wrote:Image
A mass grave at the Buchenwald Nazi concentration camp near Leipzig, German.

This mass grave is probably real and at Buchenwald. However, this is not a result of a systematic extermination policy by the Nazis, but rather typhus victims as a result of a crumbling Germany at the end of the war. The Jews who died in 1945, in the last months of World War II, were prisoners who had been brought to Germany from the camps that were closed in the East as the Germans retreated from the advancing Soviet army. Under Article 7 of the 1929 Geneva Convention, Germany was obligated to move prisoners away from the combat zone.

According to an information booklet from the Buchenwald Memorial Site, records kept by the camp secretary show the number of deaths each year in Buchenwald, as follows:

1937 - 48
1938 - 771
1939 - 1235
1940 - 1772
1941 - 1522
1942 - 2898
1943 - 3516
1944 - 8644
January to March 1945 - 13,056
March to April 11, 1945 - 913
Total - 34,375

The horrendous death toll during the first two months of 1945 was due to a typhus epidemic in the camp. During the same time period, there were also severe epidemics in all the other major concentration camps in Germany. Typhus is spread by lice and prisoners coming into Germany from the death camps in what is now Poland were the carriers of the lice. The worst epidemic of all was at Bergen-Belsen where 35,000 prisoners died in March and the first two weeks of April 1945. Zyclon-B is a pesticide used to kill typhus-bearing lice.

The death statistics for the first 11 days of April in Buchenwald indicate that the typhus epidemic was being brought under control there.

More on Buchenwald:

(Video) BUCHENWALD - A Dumb Dumb Portrayal Of Evil
https://archive.org/details/Buchenwald- ... ayalOfEvil

Buchenwald: Legend and Reality
http://www.vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/7/4/ ... 5-417.html

Mass Graves discovered at Bergen-Belsen Nazi concentration camp in northern Germany, 1945.

Once again, as explain above, these are victims of typhus. Bergen Belsen was hit hardest by the typhus epidemic in fact. Interestingly, Moshe Peer was a survivor of Bergen Belsen and claimed he was gassed no less than six times at this camp.

moshe-peer.jpg
SOURCE: Moshe Peer, regarding Bergen-Belsen, in K. Seidman, "Surviving the horror", The Gazette (Montreal, Canada), August 5, 1993. Facsimile reprint in JHR, 13(6) (1993), p. 24.
moshe-peer.jpg (118.58 KiB) Viewed 499 times

There were also claims of gas chambers at Buchenwald. However, on 1 October 1948, Commander Anton Muller and his second-in-command, Emil Lachout, sent the following memo from Vienna to all interested parties, claiming the testimony of gas chambers at Bergen Belsen and Buchenwald (and others) were inaccurate, a claim agreed upon universally by all historians today:

Military Police Service
    Circular Letter No. 31/48.
    Vienna, 1 Oct. 1948.
    10th dispatch.

1. The Allied Commissions of Inquiry have so far established that no people were killed by poison gas in the following concentration camps: Bergen-Belsen, Buchenwald, Dachau, Flossenburg, Gross-Rosen, Mauthausen and its satellite camps, Natzweiler, Neuengamme, Niederhagen (Wewelsburg), Ravensbruck, Sachsenhausen, Stutthof, Theresienstadt.

In those cases, it has been possible to prove that confessions had been extracted by torture, and that testimonies were false. This must be taken into account when conducting investigations and interrogations with respect to war crimes. The result of this investigation should be brought to the cognizance of former concentration camp inmates who at the time of the hearings testified about the murder of people, especially Jews, with poison gas in those concentration camps. Should they insist on their statements, charges are to be brought against them for making false statements.

A heap of bones and ashes of victims of the Majdanek camp on the outskirts of the city of Lublin during the Nazi occupation of Poland.

According to Germar Rudolf's essay, there are over 8,000 deaths recorded at Majdanek:
Holocaust Victims: A Statistical Analysis - W. Benz and W. N. Sanning - A Comparison
http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndstats.html

Graf and Mottogno cite a death toll of 42 thousand in their book at Majdanek

Certainly, people dying in camps, which obviously occurred, does not prove that these people were murdered in gas chambers. Especially the 1.5 million allegedly murdered at Majdanek as claimed at the NMT.

See also:

Concentration Camp Majdanek - A Historical and Technical Study (357 page PDF)
http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/05-ccm.pdf

The Gas Chambers of Majdanek
https://codoh.com/library/document/1173/?lang=en

(video) The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth"
https://codoh.com/news/3302/

The shrinking Majdanek death toll
viewtopic.php?t=7045

Huffington Post wrote:Dr Nicholas Terry: The Nazis tried to erase the mass graves at the extermination camps in Poland, and cremated the bodies of the victims on open-air pyres or in makeshift field crematoria (whose existence is documented). Investigators were confronted by a field of ash and human bones more than 5 acres in size at Treblinka. For decades after the war and even to this day, it’s possible to find human bone fragments at the so-called ‘Operation Reinhard’ camps of Belzec , Sobibor and Treblinka [all located in German-occupied Poland].

Treblinka is already addressed above. Terry claims it is possible to find these fragments, yet it is illegal to excavate these camps. Excavations at Belzec have similarly failed to substantiate the ridiculous death tolls alleged. See:

Belzec - Propaganda, Testimonies, Archaeological Research and History (PDF 141 pages)
http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/09-b.pdf

Kola's Belzec report and photographs [?] of core samples.
viewtopic.php?t=4154

Belzec/Kola – Going to Extremes to Sell the Lie
https://codoh.com/library/document/349/?lang=en

Belzec: a fraudulent excavation
viewtopic.php?t=30

Huffington Post wrote:Denier: Why did the Red Cross say only 270,000 Jews died?

Dr Nicholas Terry: The Red Cross said no such thing. After the Second World War, the Red Cross set up [the] International Tracing Service (ITS) in Arolsen, West Germany, to locate missing persons and to provide information on the last whereabouts of the millions of missing persons - Jewish and non-Jewish - caused by the war. It also issued death certificates if there was confirmation from Nazi-era records of an individual name. The 270,000 figure refers only to the certifications that Arolsen issued.

Dr Nicholas Terry: As the director of ITS Arolsen said in the 1980s, “these figures resulted from applications. If an entire family had died, there was no one to make an application for a death certificate.” National courts across Europe also issued death certificates for inheritance and other purposes to relatives. In fact, the Nazis introduced a law in 1939 before the outbreak of war specifying the time lapse before someone could be declared legally dead. So by the Nazi's own standards, every Holocaust victim is legally dead.

Not much needs to be said. The hoaxters claim that millions of additional jews were killed, but have failed to show the excavated graves. It should be noted, absolutely none of these death certificates claim the victim was gassed. To date, not a single autopsy of an inmate has been provided, despite thousands of autopsies by Dr Larson:

Autopsies
viewtopic.php?t=6513

Huffington Post wrote:The Huffington Post UK: Perhaps the final word should be left SS-Rottenführer, Oskar Gröning, who during World War II, was a young, committed Nazi administrator stationed at Auschwitz. After the war he kept quiet about his role but was prompted to speak out when he learned how widespread Holocaust denial was. He was jailed in 2015 for being an accessory to the murder of at least 300,000 Jews. He is now 95.

Oskar Gröning: I would like you to believe me. I saw the gas chambers. I saw the crematoria. I saw the open fires. I was on the ramp when the selections took place. I would like you to believe that these atrocities happened because I was there.

"Confessions" are often meaningless here, when given the fact that many were induced by torture and also have glaring inconsistencies. Also, many nazis simply denied that gassings occurred.

Nazi's testimony / Oskar Groening
viewtopic.php?t=1624

D. Liptadt demolished on another lie: 'No perpetrator of any nationality ever said it didn’t happen'
viewtopic.php?t=12061

the misleading 'No Nazi ever denied gas chambers'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5595

"But, but, No Nazi ever Denied"- oogah boogah
viewtopic.php?t=5998

Huffington Post? Most like Huffington Compost! No wonder they just laid off a bunch of people. Just 3 days ago:

BuzzFeed and HuffPost waste no time implementing layoffs
https://nypost.com/2019/01/25/buzzfeed- ... g-layoffs/
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:41 pm)

This looks photoshopped. Why is the right bottom part just floating?

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:28 pm)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:

This looks photoshopped. Why is the right bottom part just floating over the abyss?

I don't know the original source of the photograph.

According to a Sept 30, 1943 report from Oswald Pohl to Himmler (Document PS-1469) Majdanek had the highest death rate of any camp.

See: http://nuremberg.law.harvard.edu/docume ... 469%22#p.4

The ash content of a human body makes up about 5.6% of the body's weight; given a 132 lb. body, this comes to 7.3 lbs. Graf and Mattogno estimated over 40 thousand deaths at Majdanek. This would mean, we could expect hundreds of thousands of pounds of burnt remains at Majdanek. Ultimately, that photo alone doesn't really prove anything, if legitimate, except that there were piles of cremated people at the end of WW2: something nobody denies.

Mattogno's estimates of Majdanek death tolls:

1941 (October – December): about 700
1942: 17,244
1943: 22,339
1944 (January- July): about 1,900
Total: about 42,200

More:

On the Revision of the Number of Victims at Majdanek
https://codoh.com/library/document/965/
-- Herbert Spencer

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:54 am)

Right. A pile of dirt with a couple of skulls & leg bones, from who knows where, who knows when, staged next to it.

We're supposed to believe that the Germans would make such a pile of alleged 'murdered Jews' and then leave it sitting "on the outskirts of the city of Lublin" so that they could incriminate themselves.

And the absurd 'holocaust' narrative says that: 'it was top secret', 'the Germans tried to hide all evidence'.

In order to believe in the impossible 'holocaust' story line one must want to believe in it.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 3 months 1 week ago (Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:17 am)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote:According to https://web.archive.org/web/20190127100 ... a6d3bd9aef .....
The Huffingtonpost made a rebuttal to Holocaust denial, with three examples. Except you can read the whole article, and not one example is listed.

This article is like satire, by the fact that the title is "One In 20 Brits Doesn't Believe The Holocaust Took Place – Here Are 3 Denier Arguments Debunked"

Various Holocaust arguments are made, and the article even lists Nick Terry as "an expert on the Holocaust in Eastern Europe at the University of Exeter and founder of the anti-denial blog Holocaust Controversies."

Zuroff says "There are millions of documents proving the Holocaust", except they don't.

And that's why not single one is ever mentioned, unless it's for purposes of innuendo.

He also says that Holocaust Revisionism would be bad, due to consequences.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 3 months 1 week ago (Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:46 pm)

Hektor wrote:Zuroff says "There are millions of documents proving the Holocaust", except they don't.

And that's why not single one is ever mentioned, unless it's for purposes of innuendo.

He also says that Holocaust Revisionism would be bad, due to consequences.

Yes, this is a totally fraudulent argument and, I believe, invokes the fallacy of equivocation.

Often times when confronted with that claim, I will use this image:
what-holocaust-deniers-believe.png
what-holocaust-deniers-believe.png (67.2 KiB) Viewed 261 times

This is partially why the "Holocaust denial" phrase has so much power: it totally tricks people into misconstruing the actual position.

The truth is, there may be "millions of documents proving that nazis had concentration camps during WWII" but today, we know the "Holocaust" means 6mil+gas chambers.

There is also the fact the "Final Solution" is described in the German documents as resettlement/deportation/evacuation:

War-time German documents & writings mentioning the "Final Solution"
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12296
-- Herbert Spencer

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”