Did Hitler confess in his testament to the mass murder of jews?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
CODOHnia

Did Hitler confess in his testament to the mass murder of jews?

Postby CODOHnia » 2 years 3 weeks ago (Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:56 am)

Clearly, Julius Streicher said so at the Nuremberg trials.

A couple of month ago I listened to the Nuremberg trial of Julius Streicher.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN6qPsbuQtQ
And I came across something astonishing: Julius Streicher was obviously shown a testament of Hitler in which Hitler confessed to the mass murder of jews. Why have I never heard of this before? Here are the relevant quotes (from April 29th 1946, main trail in Nuremberg) in German which I will translate coming from this source:
http://www.zeno.org/Geschichte/M/Der+N% ... agssitzung

OBERSTLEUTNANT GRIFFITH-JONES: Sie wissen jetzt doch, auch wenn Sie nicht an alle Zahlen glauben, daß Millionen von Juden seit Beginn des Krieges ermordet wurden? Wissen Sie das? Sie haben doch Beweise gehört, nicht wahr?

STREICHER: Ich glaube es...

[410] OBERSTLEUTNANT GRIFFITH-JONES: Ich möchte nur wissen, ob Sie diese Beweise gehört haben. Sie können mit Ja oder Nein antworten, aber ich vermute, es wird Ja sein.

STREICHER: Ja, ich muß sagen, Beweismaterial ist für mich nur das Testament des Führers. Hier erklärt er, daß die Massentötung auf seinen Befehl stattgefunden hat. Das glaube ich. Jetzt glaube ich daran.

My translation:

Lieutenant-Colonel GRIFFITH-JONES: You know now, even if you do not believe in all the numbers that millions of Jews have been murdered since the beginning of the war? Do you know that? You heard the evidence, didn't you?

STREICHER: I believe it...

Lieutenant-Colonel GRIFFITH-JONES: I just want to know whether you have heard these pieces of evidence. You can answer yes or no, but I suspect it will be yes.

Streicher: Yes, I must say, the only piece of evidence for me is the testament of the Fuehrer. Here he states that mass killings have taken place at his command. I believe that. Now I believe in it.

second German quote from the same source.

STREICHER: ... Ich erkläre hier, wer den Führer in seinem tiefsten Fühlen und in seiner Seele kennengelernt hat, wie ich [401] menschlich und dann später erfahren mußte aus dem Testament, daß er mit klarem Verstand bewußt den Befehl zum Massentöten gegeben hat, der steht zunächst vor einem Rätsel...

My translation:

STREICHER:..I can attest, that whoever got to know the Fuehrer's deepest thoughts and his soul like me is confronted with an enigma when he later gets to know from his testament that he consciously gave the order to mass killings..

However in Hitler's political testament from 1945 he writes about the punishment for jews the following, coming from this source:
https://www.ns-archiv.de/personen/hitle ... tament.php

Ich habe aber auch keinen Zweifel darüber gelassen, dass, wenn die Völker Europas wieder nur als Aktienpakete dieser internationalen Geld- und Finanzverschwörer angesehen werden, dann auch jenes Volk mit zur Verantwortung gezogen werden wird, das der eigentlich Schuldige an diesem mörderischen Ringen ist: Das Judentum! Ich habe weiter keinen darüber im Unklaren gelassen, dass dieses Mal nicht nur Millionen Kinder von Europäern der arischen Völker verhungern werden, nicht nur Millionen erwachsener Männer den Tod erleiden und
nicht nur Hunderttausende an Frauen und Kindern in den Städten verbrannt und zu Tode bombardiert werden dürften, ohne dass der eigentlich Schuldige, wenn auch durch humanere Mittel, seine Schuld zu büssen hat.

english translation from wikisource:
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/My_Political_Testament

I have also made it quite plain that, if the nations of Europe are again to be regarded as mere shares to be bought and sold by these international conspirators in money and finance, then that race, Jewry, which is the real criminal of this murderous struggle, will be saddled with the responsibility. I further left no one in doubt that this time not only would millions of children of Europe's Aryan peoples die of hunger, not only would millions of grown men suffer death, and not only hundreds of thousands of women and children be burnt and bombed to death in the towns, without the real criminal having to atone for this guilt, even if by more humane means.

How could Streicher have possibly deduced the order of mass killings of jews from these words? Was Streicher shown a different testament? What was he actually shown?

Has anyone any information to the version of Hitler's testament that was shown to Streicher?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Did Hitler confess in his testament to the mass murder of jews?

Postby Hannover » 2 years 3 weeks ago (Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:55 am)

Complete nonsense.

- Streicher was fighting for his life, he said anything which he thought the Nuremberg Show Trial court wanted to here.

- Notice the false assumption and leading of Streicher:
"Lieutenant-Colonel GRIFFITH-JONES: You know now, even if you do not believe in all the numbers that millions of Jews have been murdered since the beginning of the war? Do you know that? You heard the evidence, didn't you?"
Try that in a legit court of law.

- Why don't we actually see the authentic, original Hitler text saying what Streicher desperately claimed?
Because it does not exist.

- Why don't we see the alleged "millions of Jews" remains?
They are claimed to exist in known locations, yet we do not see what is alleged, period.

- Such claims are easily refuted by real documents:
"Mr Reich Minister Lammers informed me that the Führer had repeatedly declared to him that he wants to hear that the Solution of the Jewish Problem has been postponed until after the war is over. That being so, the current discussions are of purely theoretical value, in Mr Reich Minister Lammers' opinion. He will moreover take pains to ensure that, whatever else happens, no fundamental decisions are taken without his knowledge in consequence of a surprise briefing by any third party."

Document's origins. Schlegelberger's undated minute on Lammer's reference to Hitler's ruling is in German Federal Archives (BA) file R.22/52. It was sent to Staatssekretär Freisler and two other officials (bottom left). This document has been published in facsimile in David Irving's books Hitler's War, Goebbels. Mastermind of the Third Reich, and Nuremberg, the Last Battle. It was definitely dated March or April 1942. Lammers was in Berlin on April 26, 1942. See Scheel's report on a talk between Lammers and Meissner after the final session that day (T175/139/7479 et seq.)

in support of the Schlegelberger Document see the Luther Memorandum:
http://www.codoh.com/library/document/154/
Hitler, the 'Final Solution,' and the Luther Memorandum
A Response to Evans and Longerich
excerpt:
"On the occasion of a reception by the Reich Foreign Minister on 26 November 1941 the Bulgarian Foreign Minister Popoff touched on the problem of according like treatment to the Jews of European nationalities and pointed out the difficulties that the Bulgarians had in the application of their Jewish laws to Jews of foreign nationality."

"The Reich Foreign Minister answered that he thought this question brought by Mr. Popoff not uninteresting. Even now he could say one thing to him, that at the end of the war all Jews would have to leave Europe. This was the unalterable decision of the Fuehrer and also the only way to master this problem, as only a global and comprehensive solution could be applied and individual measures would not help very much."

much more on the Hitler Testament:
The Holocaust: A New History, By Panagiotis Heliotis
https://codoh.com/library/document/4989/?lang=en
and:
Introduction to Hitler's War, An Introduction to the New Edition, By David Irving
https://codoh.com/library/document/2309/?lang=en
and:
Hitler as 'Enlightenment Intellectual': The Enduring Allure of Hitlerism, Book Review, By Mark Weber
https://codoh.com/library/document/2711/?lang=en
more:
https://codoh.com/search/?sorting=relev ... +testament

- Hannover

No alleged immense human remains to be seen in alleged known locations, no 'holocaust.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 years 3 weeks ago (Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:53 am)

Hannover wrote:Complete nonsense.

- Streicher was fighting for his life, he said anything which he thought the Nuremberg Show Trial court wanted to here.

- Notice the false assumption and leading of Streicher:
"Lieutenant-Colonel GRIFFITH-JONES: You know now, even if you do not believe in all the numbers that millions of Jews have been murdered since the beginning of the war? Do you know that? You heard the evidence, didn't you?"
Try that in a legit court of law.

It appears that Streicher has been shown a forged document and was duped by it.

The commonly shown document called 'Hilter's testament' mentions Jews:
It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted war in 1939. It was wanted and provoked solely by international statesmen either of Jewish origin or working for Jewish interests. I have made too many offers for the limitation and control of armaments, which posterity will not be cowardly enough always to disregard, for responsibility for the outbreak of this war to be placed on me. Nor have I ever wished that, after the appalling First World War, there would ever be a second against either England or America. Centuries will go by, but from the ruins of our towns and monuments the hatred of those ultimately responsible will always grow anew against the people whom we have to thank for all this: international Jewry and its henchmen.

Only three days before the outbreak of the German-Polish war I proposed a solution of the German-Polish problem to the British Ambassador in Berlin - international control as in the case of the Saar. This offer, too, cannot be lied away. It was only rejected because the ruling clique in England wanted war, partly for commercial reasons and partly because it was influenced by the propaganda put out by international Jewry.

I have left no one in doubt that if the people of Europe are once more treated as mere blocks of shares in the hands of these international money and finance conspirators, then the sole responsibility for the massacre must be borne by the true culprits: the Jews. Nor have I left anyone in doubt that this time millions of European children of Aryan descent will starve to death, millions of men will die in battle, and hundreds of thousands of women and children will be burned or bombed to death in our cities without the true culprits being held to account, albeit more humanely.

After six years of war which, despite all setbacks, will one day go down in history as the most glorious and heroic manifestation of the struggle for existence of a nation, I cannot abandon the city which is the capital of this Reich. Since our forces are too meager to withstand the enemy's attack and since our resistance is being debased by creatures who are as blind as they are lacking in character, I wish to share my fate with that which millions of others have also taken upon themselves by remaining in this city. Further, I shall not fall into the hands of the enemy who requires a new spectacle, presented by the Jews, for the diversion of the hysterical masses.

...Above all, I enjoin the government and the people to uphold the race laws to the limit and to resist mercilessly the poisoner of all nations, international Jewry.
http://www.hitler.org/writings/last_testament/

He doesn't mention anything about having exterminated any large number of Jews.

If one believes the official narrative, this is extremely odd, to put it mildly. If the Holocaust was true, one would expect some Schadenfreude, something like:"Well, you may have prevented me from conquering the world, but I still got 6 million Jews killed.".
There is nothing in this regard and frankly, the veracity of the other statements was neither confirmed nor disputed by the court historians.
Which is odd in itself. But which makes sense assuming that the Revisionist positions in the matter are correct.

TimeTraveler

Postby TimeTraveler » 2 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:09 am)

Exactly Hektor, If the official story is true I'm pretty sure Hitler would have said stuff along the lines of it in his testament. But he doesn't mention anything along the lines of the official narrative. He instead talks about how he didn't want the war and how the Jews caused it not him. From what I remember that's the only thing he mentioned about Jews.

I noticed court historians hardly bring up Hitlers final testament most of the world doesn't even know Hitler wrote one.

Rogal Dorn

Postby Rogal Dorn » 2 years 3 weeks ago (Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:45 pm)

Hektor wrote:The commonly shown document called 'Hilter's testament' mentions Jews:
I have left no one in doubt that if the people of Europe are once more treated as mere blocks of shares in the hands of these international money and finance conspirators, then the sole responsibility for the massacre must be borne by the true culprits: the Jews. Nor have I left anyone in doubt that this time millions of European children of Aryan descent will starve to death, millions of men will die in battle, and hundreds of thousands of women and children will be burned or bombed to death in our cities without the true culprits being held to account, albeit more humanely.

He doesn't mention anything about having exterminated any large number of Jews.

The above passage is the one referenced by the mainstream. Exterminationists allege, that Hitler's specific reference to the horrible way German women and children were murdered (burned to death) by the allied firebombing in cities (like Dresden, Hamburg etc.) is far less humane than what he did to the Jews, which he considers more humane (gassed to death, as exterminationists allege).

The whole way the passage is structured, i.e. "I have not left doubt in anyone's mind that this time, X cannot occur, without Y being held responsible by more humane means", is what mainstream historians interpret as Hitler having admitted the holocaust.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”