German minister says country’s memory of "Nazi crimes" is “crumbling” / the panic is palpable

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

German minister says country’s memory of "Nazi crimes" is “crumbling” / the panic is palpable

Postby Hannover » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:37 pm)

In spite of the thoroughly debunked, utterly impossible claims made in this article, it nonetheless speaks to the changes that are occurring.
And man are they are occurring.

The language of this piece is indicative of the desperation and a palpable sense of losing control that the "holocaust Industry" and it's religious zombie-like True Believers are experiencing.
German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas, a truly unhinged, irrational neo-Marxist, says whatever he needs to say to appease his Jew overlords, fellow communists / Zionists, and of course to keep the big time money rolling in.

One cannot under estimate the power of cash being thrown at this scam.
“It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it”.
- Upton Sinclair

Now this excerpt demonstrates progress:
The Holocaust Revisionist Report, a study released last week, identified Poland, alongside Hungary, Croatia and Lithuania, as the European countries taking the most alarming steps towards revisionism.
It's "alarming" no doubt, to those who benefit, profit from the impossible & hateful 'holocaust' storyline.

Read on.

- Hannover

You cannot reason a man out of a position he has not reasoned himself into”
- Jonathan Swift

German minister says his country’s memory of Nazi crimes is “crumbling” — and the far right is to blame
https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/vbw ... -populists

Germany’s foreign minister warned Sunday that his country’s collective memory of Nazi crimes against the Jews was “crumbling.”

The claim, made on International Holocaust Remembrance Day, comes amid concerns over rising anti-Semitism and historical revisionism across Europe.

In a column for Germany's Die Welt newspaper, Heiko Maas said that “right-wing populist provocateurs” were relativizing the crimes of the Holocaust.

“Our culture of remembrance is crumbling. It is under pressure from extreme right-wingers,” he wrote, citing a CNN study that found 40 percent of young Germans knew little about the Holocaust.

“These are shocking figures that we can't idly resign ourselves to,” he wrote.

Senior figures from the far-right Alternative for Germany party, the country’s main opposition party, have repeatedly made statements questioning the focus on the Holocaust as the defining event in German history, with one member criticizing the Holocaust memorial in Berlin as a “monument of shame.”

Just last week, AfD lawmakers walked out of a Holocaust commemoration in Bavaria’s state legislature in what analysts said was a “calculated provocation” around the explosive subject of the role of the Holocaust in German history.

Maas’ comments follow broader warnings that Europe’s memory of the Holocaust is dwindling, aided by deliberate historical revisionism by nationalist governments.

Even as politicians and dignitaries joined former prisoners in Auschwitz on Sunday to mark the 74th anniversary of the liberation of the Nazis' largest death camp, a Polish far-right group held an anti-Semitic demonstration at the site.

The group of about 50 ultranationalists was led by Piotr Rybak, a far-right firebrand who was once convicted of burning an effigy of an Orthodox Jew whom he said represented George Soros.

According to Polish daily newspaper Gazeta Wyborcza, Rybak claimed the commemoration ignored the 70,000 Poles killed alongside the 1 million Jews there — even though the memorial paid homage to all those murdered at the site.

“It's time to fight against Jewry and free Poland from them,” he said.

Poland’s push to embrace a revisionist view of its World War II history caused a diplomatic firestorm last year, after Warsaw moved to implement a law making it an offense to say Poland and Poles were complicit in the Holocaust.

The bill was eventually watered down — made into a civil, rather than criminal offense — after it drew a huge outcry from Israel, the United States and European allies, who labeled it an attempt to whitewash history.

While most Jews living in Poland were murdered by the Nazis, many were also killed with the complicity of the Poles, who denounced Jews or directly participated in violence against them.

The Holocaust Revisionist Report, a study released last week, identified Poland, alongside Hungary, Croatia and Lithuania, as the European countries taking the most alarming steps towards revisionism.

“When a Polish minister questions Polish participation in the murder of hundreds of their Jewish neighbors during a Holocaust-era pogrom, he is wrong,” the authors wrote.

The report is the latest snapshot into rising anti-Semitism and a dwindling historical memory of the Holocaust across Europe.

Last month, a European Commission survey of 16,300 Jews in 12 European countries found nine in 10 believed anti-Semitism had increased over the past five years, and was at its worst on social media.

A British poll released Sunday by The Holocaust Memorial Day Trust found five percent of adults in the United Kingdom didn’t believe the Holocaust happened, and nearly two-thirds didn’t know or underestimated the number of Jews murdered. “Such widespread ignorance and even denial is shocking,” chief executive Olivia Marks-Woldman said.

Meanwhile, Israel's Ministry of Diaspora Affairs released its Global Antisemitism Report Sunday, which found 13 Jews were murdered in fatal attacks last year, the highest since a wave of attacks on Argentinian Jews in the 1990s.

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: German minister says country’s memory of "Nazi crimes" is “crumbling” / the panic is palpable

Postby Hektor » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:04 am)

Hannover wrote:.....
In a column for Germany's Die Welt newspaper, Heiko Maas said that “right-wing populist provocateurs” were relativizing the crimes of the Holocaust.
Maas’ comments follow broader warnings that Europe’s memory of the Holocaust is dwindling, aided by deliberate historical revisionism by nationalist governments.

German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas, a truly unhinged, irrational neo-Marxist, says whatever he needs to say to appease his Jew overlords, fellow communists / Zionists, and of course to keep the big time money rolling in.

At an other occasion Heiko Maas did say that he went into politics "because of Auschwitz".
I describe in my book, in a nutshell, how I became a politician because of Auschwitz. This has become clear to me, little by little. The disgust over the unfathomable barbarity committed by the Germans then, is still today my impetus to rally against anti-Semitism, racism and attacks on human dignity.
https://www.thelocal.de/20170713/i-beca ... e-minister

and
Comment
DER SPIEGEL: Mr. Foreign Minister, in your inauguration speech, you said you went into politics because of Auschwitz. What did you mean?
Maas: I was looking for explanations for how the Nazis were able to plunge Germany and the entire world into such a catastrophe. Much of what happened back then was so horrific that I simply couldn't understand it. From that grew a deep need to make a contribution myself so that something like that never happens again. I then made the decision to take on political responsibility.
http://www.spiegel.de/international/ger ... 03113.html

Read the interview, they used "Auschwitz" to justify engagement in war!
”I didn't go into politics out of respect for Willy Brandt or the peace movement. I went into politics because of Auschwitz," said German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas during his inaugural speech in March. "And that’s also why this part of our work is especially important to me.” During his brief time in Washington, Maas made a point to spend time reflecting and speaking with survivors at United States Holocaust Memorial Museum which is a living memorial to the atrocities and victims of the holocaust and serves as an educational tool to prevent hate and genocide.
https://web.facebook.com/GermanyinUSA/p ... rdc=1&_rdr

There are more gems inside the articles that can be discussed.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: German minister says country’s memory of "Nazi crimes" is “crumbling” / the panic is palpable

Postby Hannover » 2 weeks 3 days ago (Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:42 am)

On Foreign Minister Maas:
During his brief time in Washington, Maas made a point to spend time reflecting and speaking with survivors at United States Holocaust Memorial Museum which is a living memorial to the atrocities and victims of the holocaust and serves as an educational tool to prevent hate and genocide.
"Survivors" who ridiculously contradict each other, contradict even the official narrative.
"Survivors" who make claims which defy laws of science.
Not to mention, based upon their own words, the obvious mental illness in so very many.

Does the strong Jew tendency towards mental illness assist in their 'holocaust' fantasies?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12239

I'm wondering if this shabbos goy, Maas, spoke to the immensely more numerous "survivors" of witchcraft? Did he review the court records which 'proved' witchcraft & sorcery, sex with Satan, vampires worldwide?
No doubt he should visit Salem, Massachusetts and 'witness' the catastrophe that befell Christianity.

Maas:
Much of what happened back then was so horrific that I simply couldn't understand it.
Of course he "can't understand it", what is alleged make no sense whatsoever, the claims are simply impossible. Indeed, "understanding" the impossible" can be difficult.
So why would he even believe it in the first place?
Only the indoctrinated will refuse to recognize that obvious fact. Science wins over impossible indoctrination.

- Hannover

You cannot reason a man out of a position he has not reasoned himself into”
- Jonathan Swift
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Lamprecht
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lamprecht » 2 weeks 3 days ago (Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:14 pm)

I always think that these types of articles are bogus, it's just made up. It claims that:

- fewer German students know about the Holocaust
- certain European governments are practicing "historical revisionism"
- this "historical revisionism" is inherently right-wing, and somehow causing widespread adolescent ignorance on the holocaust story

This reminds me of an article I read from April 2018, where 1/3rd of young millennials don't believe the earth is round: https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/04 ... th-survey/
A new survey has found that a third of young millennials in the U.S. aren’t convinced the Earth is actually round. The national poll reveals that 18 to 24-year-olds are the largest group in the country who refuse to accept the scientific facts of the world’s shape.
Only 66 percent of young millennials answered that they “always believe the world is round.” Science teachers across the U.S. will be shaking their heads after learning that nine percent of young adults answered that they have “always believed” the planet was flat...
Seventy-six percent of adults age 25-34 say they’ve always believed the Earth is round, compared to 82 percent of ages 35-44, 85 percent of ages 45-54, and 94 percent of adults 55 and over.

What this above study seems to suggest, to me, is an eroding confidence with our institutions -- rather than some alleged rise in the flat earth movement. Young people are far more skeptical about what they are being told by teachers and "Authority figures" to the point where even basic facts are being questioned and given scrutiny.

The reality is, any person who has read revisionist texts would know more about the standard "Holocaust" story than the average person. Remember: these "polls" will often claim that some people know about the "Holocaust" but then don't know about Auschwitz or the 6 million number. And I don't understand who it is that doesn't know about the Holocaust story... wouldn't German kids be taught this subject more than anyone else? Perhaps it is the children of migrant background?

As for these alleged right-wing governments causing widespread ignorance on the Holocaust, that is just bogus. It doesn't even make sense when you actually think about how that could happen. They mention a Polish "Far-right" group doing an "anti-semitic" demonstration at Auschwitz, as if that action itself would somehow cause teenage students to forget that jews were gassed there... And then it mentions 13 jews were killed last year, while twice that many people have already been murdered in Chicago as of February.
This just seems like an attack piece with a desperate attempt to equate any attempt to reanalyze these historical events tantamount to shoving jews into the gas chamber.

Related:

Study finds Holocaust revisionism rising rapidly in Eastern Europe, after Jews increasingly blame them for the Holocaust
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12266
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:48 am)

Lamprecht wrote:I always think that these types of articles are bogus, it's just made up. It claims that:

- fewer German students know about the Holocaust
- certain European governments are practicing "historical revisionism"
- this "historical revisionism" is inherently right-wing, and somehow causing widespread adolescent ignorance on the holocaust story

Related:

Study finds Holocaust revisionism rising rapidly in Eastern Europe, after Jews increasingly blame them for the Holocaust
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12266

- Well I don't know it first hand of course, but I get the impression that Holocaust education is pushed in Germany more than ever. What I deem possible is that there is Holocaust fatigue, since students get annoyed with the subject.
- What governments practice "Historical Revisionism"? There was some reactions in Eastern Europe to Jews now blaming Eastern Europeans like the Poles, but that's about it.
- This seems to be the "Only-Nazis-do-Holocaust-Revisionism"-canard. Meanwhile Historical Revisionism comes from all over the spectrum and early Revisionists were mostly leftists or libertarians.

Some footage from Heiko Maas visit to Auschwitz concentration camp museum:

Note the comments.

Maas behavior is quite odd, almost parareligious. There is no equivalent to this kind of observance to German victims or some German national holiday.

It's clear that "Auschwitz" and "the Holocaust" are cultural capital assets for the present day ideological and political elites in Germany.

Meanwhile there is some activism in Germany against Holocaust guilt tripping:

Lamprecht
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lamprecht » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:18 am)

Hektor: I wasn't saying those 3 points were true, that was just my summary of the article. I also agree it's probably something like "Holocaust fatigue" -- or, possibly, some general distrust of anything they are told in school (see my flat-earth example).

And I agree also that the connection to this alleged "revisionism" by governments (which isn't really taking place) has no connection at all to this supposed adolescent "crumbling" understanding of the holocaust.

In regards to your video -- This reminds me of a quote by Sociology professor Dr Robert Hepp:

Occasional experiments that I have conducted in my seminars convince me that 'Auschwitz' is ethnologically speaking one of the few taboo topics that our 'taboo free society' still preserves. While they did not react at all to other stimulants, 'enlightened' central European students who refused to accept any taboos at all, would react to a confrontation with 'revisionist' [denial] texts' about the gas chambers at Auschwitz in just as 'elementary' a way (including the comparable physiological symptoms) as members of primitive Polynesian tribes would react to an infringement of one of their taboos. The students were literally beside themselves and were neither prepared nor capable of soberly discussing the presented theses. For the sociologist this is a very important point because a society's taboos reveal what it holds sacred. Taboos also reveal what the community fears. Sometimes fear of perceived danger takes on the form of ticks and phobias that remind us of obsessive neurotics. However, it cannot be denied that numerous taboos have a function that preserves individuals from danger, and even where taboos are a part of an individual's make-up, it is difficult to ascertain if the fear of the one rests on the power of the other, or vice versa.

I think showing piles of dead bodies to 10 year old kids and saying "this is the definition of nazism, and if you question it, that means you want to repeat this!" has some strong psychological effect.

A lot of White people seem to feel guilt over this, despite the fact that they had nothing to do with it and were not even alive. This appears to be a trait unique to whites, where (in America) they are made to feel guilty about their ancestors taking North America from the Amerindians, or bringing Black slaves from Africa. Meanwhile, Amerindians don't feel guilty about their ancestors' habit of ritual human sacrifice or habitual torture -- President Theodore Roosevelt wrote in detail about their permanent torture facilities which they would put prisoners to death in publicly. However, many White people feel guilt because their ancestors responded to this nasty habit by slaughtering them and taking their land.

When it comes to Jews, they will go at great lengths to deny the atrocities of their ancestors. I posted a very recent example of this here:

"Nazi hunter" SWC head Zuroff: Israel should not recognize Holodomor as genocide because Jews did it
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12269

This combination of objectivity, altruism, and universalism is not inherently bad, but it certainly can be exploited in a negative way.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 weeks 1 day ago (Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:11 am)

Lamprecht wrote:Hektor: I wasn't saying those 3 points were true, that was just my summary of the article. I also agree it's probably something like "Holocaust fatigue" -- or, possibly, some general distrust of anything they are told in school (see my flat-earth example).

And I agree also that the connection to this alleged "revisionism" by governments (which isn't really taking place) has no connection at all to this supposed adolescent "crumbling" understanding of the holocaust.

I was reacting to the assertions. Not to you personally.

Lamprecht wrote:....I think showing piles of dead bodies to 10 year old kids and saying "this is the definition of nazism, and if you question it, that means you want to repeat this!" has some strong psychological effect.
Add to this that the curricular material is of such a nature it would be classified 18 VN, if it was a cinematic movie. This won't be shown in any other class or relating to any other historical subject. Special pleading for "Holocaust Education" there.
Lamprecht wrote:A lot of White people seem to feel guilt over this, despite the fact that they had nothing to do with it and were not even alive. This appears to be a trait unique to whites, where (in America) they are made to feel guilty about their ancestors taking North America from the Amerindians, or bringing Black slaves from Africa. Meanwhile, Amerindians don't feel guilty about their ancestors' habit of ritual human sacrifice or habitual torture -- President Theodore Roosevelt wrote in detail about their permanent torture facilities which they would put prisoners to death in publicly. However, many White people feel guilt because their ancestors responded to this nasty habit by slaughtering them and taking their land.
It may be a case of pathological altruism. Probably won't work with any other race. But then talking points like Holocaust, Slavery and Colonialismus (including the treatment of the Amerindians) are specifically pushed, while others, like Allied war crimes and treatment of Axis civilians and prisoners, Black, Muslim or Jewish engagement in Slaving, Amerindian torture culture, etc. aren't,
Lamprecht wrote:When it comes to Jews, they will go at great lengths to deny the atrocities of their ancestors. I posted a very recent example of this here:
"Nazi hunter" SWC head Zuroff: Israel should not recognize Holodomor as genocide because Jews did it
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12269
This combination of objectivity, altruism, and universalism is not inherently bad, but it certainly can be exploited in a negative way.

They also reserve themselves the right to ridicule the suffering of others, like it is documented in this video and can be seen with the article it is referring, too:

Lamprecht
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lamprecht » 2 weeks 13 hours ago (Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:03 pm)

Hannover wrote:Now this excerpt demonstrates progress:
It's "alarming" no doubt, to those who benefit, profit from the impossible & hateful 'holocaust' storyline.

Report is here:

PDF: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/c1aa54_d ... d6720c.pdf

HTML version: https://www.scribd.com/embeds/398273804 ... aJ5tlwMX5U
or https://www.scribd.com/document/3982738 ... vizionizmu

From the 143 page report:
Key Findings
● Many European Union governments are rehabilitating World War II collaborators and war criminals while minimising their own guilt in the attempted extermination of Jews.
● Revisionism is worst in new Central European members - Poland, Hungary, Croatia and Lithuania.
● But not all Central Europeans are moving in the wrong direction: two exemplary countries living up to their tragic histories are the Czech Republic and Romania. The Romanian model of appointing an independent commission to study the Holocaust should be duplicated.
● West European countries are not free from infection - Italy, in particular, needs to improve.
● In the west, Austria has made a remarkable turn-around while France stands out for its progress in accepting responsibility for the Vichy collaborationist government.
● Instead of protesting revisionist excesses, Israel supports many of the nationalist and revisionist governments.
-- Herbert Spencer

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 2 weeks 5 hours ago (Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:33 am)

The Industry wrote:● Many European Union governments are rehabilitating World War II collaborators and war criminals while minimising their own guilt in the attempted extermination of Jews.
● Revisionism is worst in new Central European members - Poland, Hungary, Croatia and Lithuania.
● But not all Central Europeans are moving in the wrong direction: two exemplary countries living up to their tragic histories are the Czech Republic and Romania. The Romanian model of appointing an independent commission to study the Holocaust should be duplicated.
● West European countries are not free from infection - Italy, in particular, needs to improve.
● In the west, Austria has made a remarkable turn-around while France stands out for its progress in accepting responsibility for the Vichy collaborationist government.
● Instead of protesting revisionist excesses, Israel supports many of the nationalist and revisionist governments.

Reading this you can feel the Jewish hatred against gentile whites. Even if these events occurred, they are 70+ years ago, so what good does it do to still defame white people for actions which they never did?

And how can Romania independently "study the Holocaust"? Denial is illegal, so it is by default not 'independent'. It is part of the Church of Holocaust.

The holocaust not only is a religion, it is a gutter religion. It defames white people worldwide, is the justification for creating Israel/making Palestinians' lives a living hell, is a Hollywood enterprise, and a big cash cow to $urvivors.

Germans and gentile whites worldwide need to call out their slanderers for the liars that they are. It baffles me how much these Zionists have guilted white people with the holoccau$t myth, even in America.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 week 3 days ago (Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:38 pm)

Let me first note the pertinence of telling governments and countries what policies they should adopt. Have they been asked to do that?
Lamprecht wrote:...

Report is here:

PDF: https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/c1aa54_d ... d6720c.pdf

HTML version: https://www.scribd.com/embeds/398273804 ... aJ5tlwMX5U
or https://www.scribd.com/document/3982738 ... vizionizmu

From the 143 page report:
Key Findings
● Many European Union governments are rehabilitating World War II collaborators and war criminals while minimising their own guilt in the attempted extermination of Jews.

- Perhaps they rehabilitate those people, because they were falsely accused and innocent?
- Please, how are the governments "Revisionist"?
- Why the special pleading again?
- "Infection" is an interesting wording here.
- Eternal Atonement for Eternal Enslavement?
- Perhaps even Israel isn't seeing what you suggest.

Here is what they may be hinting at:

But it's not government policy, only social or private actions. Can't they do it their way?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”