Holocaust debate graphics / Informative pictures

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Holocaust debate graphics / Informative pictures

Postby cold beer » 1 month 1 week ago (Tue May 14, 2019 7:59 am)

Lamprecht wrote:Not my experience at all, and you said you wouldn't even use that image, so you're just making that nonsense up.

What are you talking about?
I'm telling you what I see taking place, how much does it take to comprehend that?

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 1 week ago (Tue May 14, 2019 8:12 am)

You have learned a valuable lesson then:
Not everyone will actually debate. Some people will just call you names instead: evil, racist, anti-semite, nazi, bigot, etc. Don't waste your time with them :)
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 1 month 1 week ago (Tue May 14, 2019 8:22 am)

Lamprecht wrote:You have learned a valuable lesson then:
Not everyone will actually debate. Some people will just call you names instead: evil, racist, anti-semite, nazi, bigot, etc. Don't waste your time with them :)

I've learned not to waste time with pandering, it opens the door for the believer to redirect the 'conversation'.
Here's is an example of what i typically say... a lampshade story equals a soap story, equals a gas chamber story, equals a bigfoot story.
And if they deny that, I ask for physical proof to the contrary.

I wasn't alive when ww2 took place, I have no need to be apologetic when I insisting on truth.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 1 week ago (Tue May 14, 2019 9:51 am)

borjastick wrote:The Nuremberg laws were clearly designed to persecute, target and abuse jews.

The argument would then be, did they deserve it? I would argue they did to some extent or other. That doesn't mean a linear connection and proof of six million dead in an industrialised mass murder machine.

Proof of latter or lack thereof is what we are all about here isn't it? I seek truth about holocaust claims and proof it happened. I have yet to find that proof.
In many ways it is proof against an intent to exterminate. In the 1930s Hitler wasn't rounding up people or shooting them like the communists were. He simply made it illegal for jews to hold positions of power in the media, academia, and government. So the jews started leaving Germany; before the invasion of Poland, most of the Jews in Germany had already left.

Compare this "persecution" to what the communists did in Ukraine and elsewhere in eastern Europe.
Of course revisionists don't deny the Nuremberg laws or the desire of Germans to have the Jews out of Germany. The Zionists also wanted jews out of Germany.

Only so much can fit in a little image. I think it's useful, and others could make and post a better one (but haven't) :)
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 month 1 week ago (Tue May 14, 2019 10:40 am)

cold beer wrote:From my experience I'll compare what the audience's reaction (AR) would be to the two competing approaches:

"The Jews were treated unjustly and persecuted no one would deny that they suffered greatly"
AR: "So then why are you upsetting people with your anti-semetism, I don't want to hear a word of your ludicrous denier nonsense, it doesn't matter if it's 6 million jews or just 6 jews."

"The claim that revisions deny jews were put in camps and that they deny that there were hundreds that died in the camps as Germany collapsed is a outright lie, meant to silence the more important and well documented lies of the holocaust lobby."
AR: "Racist! But I wonder what about those other lies he's referring to."

Stress the fact that the public has been lied to, but don't counteract it with a persecution theme.
It makes it sound like a confession, like you are guilty of something,
You're not confessing anything, you're pursuing truth and the right to speak truth.

IF you're going to debate them at that level you simply need to get your responses ready in advance, they always come up with the same bullshit.

- It does matter if it's '6 or 6,000,000'.
The entire fake 'holocaust' is based upon the 6,000,000 claim, that is what The Industry says makes it "unique" & "incomparable".That easily debunked 6M claim is what makes Jews so special in their eyes. And remind them that there is a laughably alleged 5,000,000 'others'.
You won't see anti free speech laws and mandatory 'education' / indoctrination for an alleged murders of 6 guys.
If they think that 6 Jews were killed then they are "holocaust deniers".

- "Upsetting people"?
You should immediately hit back with: 'Why do you want 6M Jews to be dead? Revisionists bring you life affirming good news, 6M Jews were not murdered. You should be elated.'

- "Jews were treated unjustly and persecuted"
Why are Jews so special?
Ask the Japanese-Americans put into US concentrations camps about persecution.
Just ask those persecuted by the communists.
Just ask the civilians targeted by the Allies just because they were German or Japanese.

- "Racist"?
Jew supremacism is racist, the claim of being "The Chosen Ones" is racist, Israel is a racist apartheid state. Calling Palestinians cockroaches is racist. Saying that Israel is a Jewish state is racist.
These are racist:

IF you're going to debate at that level, then arm yourself with quick, to-the-point responses and then force them to explain how the alleged gas chambers supposedly worked and why the alleged millions upon millions of human remains said to exist in known locations are simply nowhere to be seen.

- Hannover

“It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.”
- Robert Heinlein
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 1 month 1 week ago (Tue May 14, 2019 6:23 pm)

Hannover wrote:- "Jews were treated unjustly and persecuted"
Why are Jews so special?
Ask the Japanese-Americans put into US concentrations camps about persecution.
Just ask those persecuted by the communists.
Just ask the civilians targeted by the Allies just because they were German or Japanese.

Yep that's why I'm not onboard with offering up the persecution theme.
I will never use it as a preface anything I say.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”