U.S. to Pay Out Huge New "Reparations" for 'holocaust' Scam

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

U.S. to Pay Out Huge New "Reparations" for 'holocaust' Scam

Postby Hannover » 1 year 1 week ago (Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:51 pm)

The manufactured & absurd"holocaust" claims have always been about cash, tons of it, and political power.
Jews own the US Congress and parliaments throughout the western world, Israel gets away with real mass murder ... also on the US taxpayer's dime. Here is further proof.

excerpt:
"living "survivors" would receive in total $401,880; living surviving spouses would receive up to $100,470; and heirs of survivors and surviving spouses would receive a portion of these amounts."

"There's No Business Like Shoah Business".

- Hannover

No alleged immense human remains to be seen in alleged known locations, no 'holocaust'.
U.S. to Pay Out New Reparations for Holocaust
https://freebeacon.com/issues/u-s-to-pa ... holocaust/

The U.S. "Holocaust" Memorial Museum

BY: Adam Kredo
February 6, 2019

The State Department announced on Wednesday that additional reparation payments would be made to victims of the Holocaust as part of its claims program covering in part Jewish people who were deported by France during World War II.

"Within the next few days, all individuals whose claims were previously approved will receive a letter from the Department notifying them that they will receive an additional payment of 97 percent of their prior approved claim amount," the State Department said. "This amount is based on the funds remaining for approved claims."

"While no payment can provide complete justice for all who were impacted by deportation from France, we hope those affected by one of history's darkest eras will receive some additional relief from these further payments," the U.S. government said. "The Department’s Office of the Legal Adviser, through its International Claims and Investment Disputes Office, has administered the Holocaust Deportation Claims Program since its inception."

The reparations program was established by the United States with France under agreements relating to the deportation of Jews by the French government during the Holocaust.

France provided $60 million to the United States to distribute to Holocaust survivors and their living families under the agreement.

Initial payments to survivors included $204,000 for those who survived their deportation, $51,000 to living surviving spouses or those deported, and a pro rata amount if the individual died after 1948.

"Payments to date on approved claims total $30,028,500," according to the State Department. "With the additional payment of 97 percent of their prior approved claim amount, living survivors would receive in total $401,880; living surviving spouses would receive up to $100,470; and heirs of survivors and surviving spouses would receive a portion of these amounts."
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: U.S. to Pay Out Huge New "Reparations" for 'holocaust' Scam

Postby Lamprecht » 1 year 1 week ago (Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:29 am)

The reparations program was established by the United States with France under agreements relating to the deportation of Jews by the French government during the Holocaust.

France provided $60 million to the United States to distribute to Holocaust survivors and their living families under the agreement.
Those "Yellow Vest" protesters aren't going to like this. Weren't the French conquered by Germany, and then subjected to occupation government?

This is ridiculous.

living surviving spouses would receive up to $100,470
Hmm, how can I marry a holocaust survivor? :lol: :lol:
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 1 year 1 week ago (Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:48 am)

What's obviously missing here is the amount that has been seized from US taxpayers and added to the French money.
Note the lack of information as to how many are receiving this money, which the could then be calculated to determine the total amount above & beyond the French money.
In addition, be aware that compensation to Japanese-Americans who were seized & forced into US concentration camps was $20,000 per actual victim, nothing was given to spouses or family members of those victims.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 1 year 1 week ago (Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:27 pm)

My reading of it implies that all the money is being provide by France, please correct me if I'm wrong.
I am confused as to why the US government is involved in this.
Are all these survivors in the USA?
I wouldn't think so, so why would our state department be the middle man?

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 1 year 1 week ago (Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:33 pm)

cold beer wrote:My reading of it implies that all the money is being provide by France, please correct me if I'm wrong.
I am confused as to why the US government is involved in this.
Are all these survivors in the USA?
I wouldn't think so, so why would our state department be the middle man?

That's my point.
They want everyone to think that it's all French money by only mentioning the French money while avoiding telling us how many are to receive the cash. Knowing the number of recipients multiplied by the stated payout amount per recipient would reveal US money since the total would certainly surpass the amount of mentioned French money.
Furthermore, the US State Dept. is involved because of this seizure of US taxpayers' money in order to embellish the payout, otherwise the French would simply send the money themselves.
No doubt there are fraudulent "survivors" in the US, and in at least sixty other countries where Jews went to after the war, as admitted by the Spielberg Foundation.
Basically you answered your own questions.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby cold beer » 1 year 1 week ago (Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:30 pm)

Breker wrote:That's my point.
They want everyone to think that it's all French money by only mentioning the French money while avoiding telling us how many are to receive the cash. Knowing the number of recipients multiplied by the stated payout amount per recipient would reveal US money since the total would certainly surpass the amount of mentioned French money.
Furthermore, the US State Dept. is involved because of this seizure of US taxpayers' money in order to embellish the payout, otherwise the French would simply send the money themselves.
No doubt there are fraudulent "survivors" in the US, and in at least sixty other countries where Jews went to after the war, as admitted by the Spielberg Foundation.
Basically you answered your own questions.
B.

The way I understood it is that $60m was provided by France. Just over $30m was paid out initially, and now another payment equivalent to 97% of the first payment is being made to each 'survivor' or family.
It does not mention how many jews are cutting up the loot but it does say that the second round of money is going to those who qualified for the first round.
I do indeed find it suspicious that they do not provide the number of so-called survivors.
It would not surprise me to learn that deceptive wording was used to possibly cover up for US taxpayer money being included but it just isn't clear to me where that is.
It is ambiguous in that it doesn't explicitly state the spouse only gets money if the survivor is dead or that other family members only get money if both are dead.
With amounts mentioned, if we ballpark it at of $400k per survivor and family, that only would account for 150 'survivors' based on the $60m from France.

Postby Moderator » 1 year 3 days ago (Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:56 pm)

Jim Russel:
Your posted link did not work, hence I removed the post.
Sorry, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Jim Russel

Postby Jim Russel » 1 year 7 hours ago (Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:55 pm)

That's fine. It was a link to a 2016 Washington Post article on the first round of payments. I quoted the entire article all the way to the end knowing that it might not be accessible to all because of the WaPo paywall.

Basically the answer to whatever questions there were here about whether US funds were being paid out, the answer is an unequivocal No. The US State Dept. has been contributing a "quite considerable" administrative effort but they are distributing funds from France and the French rail company SNCF.

A major reason for the US involvement was the bidding of SNCF for high-speed rail projects in the US where French entities would be under jurisdiction of US courts. I haven't really gone very deep into the laws and appropriations to have the state dept. involvement and jurisdiction of US federal courts over this reparations payment program, but there is no question that only French monies are being paid out and the State Dept. is covering their administrative costs either with direct programmatic funding or as often happens when a budget is exhausted the staff are told to bill their time to some type of internal overhead account. I used to work on government contracts and every hour or fraction thereof must be accounted for, but sometimes not very accurately.

Quoting from that article at Washington Post:
U.S. begins paying out reparations from France to Holocaust survivors and their heirs
By Katherine Shaver September 15, 2016

Eizenstat said a team of nine State Department staffers is reviewing an additional 600 or so claims and on Thursday opened a second round of applications due Jan. 20. He said a “handful” of claims were deemed ineligible, such as those on behalf of French nationals or Holocaust victims who were imprisoned in France but weren’t deported on SNCF trains.

If the second and perhaps a third round of applications doesn’t use up the $60 million that the French government paid to the United States in November, those who have already received payments would receive more, he said. All of the $60 million, as well as interest accrued on the fund, will be paid out, Eizenstat said, noting that the State Department has waived “quite considerable” administrative costs.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”