no surprise: picture of 'German soldiers shooting baby Jew' is another fake, is from a movie

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

no surprise: picture of 'German soldiers shooting baby Jew' is another fake, is from a movie

Postby Hannover » 1 month 5 hours ago (Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:14 pm)

We've seen this countless times before, as exposed by CODOH and others,

The fraudulent image they have debunked can in fact be done with every such picture said to be depicting an example of the "holocaust".
Briefly, another example here:

'Do you know this Holo-pic?:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10290

And do have a laugh at the impossible & dumb '6,000,000' statement at the end below, read on.

- Hannover

No alleged immense human remains to be seen in alleged known locations, no 'holocaust
Nazi soldiers shooting a baby: the picture is from a film
https://factcheck.afp.com/nazi-soldiers ... cture-film

A black and white image shared since 2014 purports to show two Nazi soldiers in the moment before they shot a baby. The photo was not in fact taken during World War II, but shows a scene from the 2011 movie “Auschwitz” that has been turned into a black and white image.

A Facebook post from January 28 shows the black and white image accompanied by the caption: “A little Jewish boy ready to be killed by two Nazi soldiers. NEVER AGAIN.”

The Nazis killed approximately six million Jews during the Holocaust. The exact number will never be known, but that figure is based on scholarly estimates in the decades that followed the 1939-45 war. [except they did not and there is no proof]
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

cold beer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: no surprise: picture of 'German soldiers shooting baby Jew' is another fake, is from a movie

Postby cold beer » 4 weeks 1 day ago (Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:02 pm)

Excellent post

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: no surprise: picture of 'German soldiers shooting baby Jew' is another fake, is from a movie

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 4 weeks 1 day ago (Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:25 am)

This is the link to the original post. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... permPage=1

This guy is a South African Zionist, but he acts like a white U.S evangelical preacher. To get an Idea of who he is, he posted this photo with this quote,

Thats how Big the Land of Israel will become when God is done Licking the Arabs blood in the Battle field.

This is what i call the KING DAVID EMPIRE

It will start from Egypt and stretch all the Way to the Euphrates rivers, it will take half of Arabia iraq, jordan, syria, and the whole of Lebanon will be incorporated to israel. Israel will take all Lebanon

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... permPage=1

I responded with "#FreePalestine".

I am a Christian, and people like him make me sick. He and others who support the Zionist heresy treat Arabs like soulless animals, while they

(a) Wreck havoc upon countries which never attacked the U.S to begin with

(b) Fund Israhell to drop bombs on Gaza/ create illegal settlements

I'm glad people about my age are rejecting Zionism. It makes America look like a joke, and it makes Christianity look like a joke. And it makes normal people want nothing to do with America or the Christian faith.

Aside from supporting Israeli apartheid, he also posts stuff about the Holocaust myth. For members like me who have Facebook accounts, his content is able to be commented upon, and it should. He should be informed that there are peaceful, non-violent, and not racist skinhead neo Nazi folks who reject the holocaust myth.

And links to codoh and holocausthandbooks should also be included. That sure would rock his Zionist boat!
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”