Poland seeks apology from Israel on alleged Holocaust role remark

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 4 months 2 days ago (Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:57 am)

Here is another good video by Vincent James, this time on the following article:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/02/ ... 39757.html

Zionists have started to blame Poland for the Holocaust, and the Polish don't like it, citing that Nazis also persecuted Poles during WWII. I don't understand why the Zionists are doing this, it really just makes them look bad here. I hope they keep pushing harder and harder, honestly, and exasperate the Poles over this. Hopefully in response, the Poles will retaliate and coordinate some new investigations of the alleged "Death camps" with complete forensic excavations and GPR analysis. :D

Related:

Study finds Holocaust revisionism rising rapidly in Eastern Europe, after Jews increasingly blame them for the Holocaust
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12266
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

iceblue

Re: Poland seeks apology from Israel on alleged Holocaust role remark

Postby iceblue » 4 months 1 day ago (Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:11 pm)

I don't understand why the Zionists are doing this

multiple reasons:
1. It's worked in the past to extract billions of $ from other countries.
2. it's worked in the past to garner political support for Israel.
3. They really believe it. They can't help but constantly come up with new victim-hood narratives and then, to actually truly believe the narratives that they so recently manufactured. That's why they can sounds so sincere. They really believe the lies.

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 4 months 17 hours ago (Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:56 am)

This is remarkable; white people are brainwashed from the time they are in diapers that their ancestors persecuted Jews throughout the Middle Ages, when all that happened is that Christian Europe punished Jews for crimes that they actually did (ritual murder, well poisoning, host desecration, etc) and sometimes went overboard. But if someone killed your child for their religion, you too might go a little overboard!

In Europe and in most of the West in general, whites are also taught either by Jews or by self hating whites that their ancestors in some way are responsible for killing a whole bunch of Jews and others, and Poland is breaking the shackles of this guilt.

I believe that once you stop letting others define words for you (racist, anti-Semite, Jew hater, Nazi, etc), and you stop feeling guilty for what your ancestors never did, then you can go a long way.

With Poland doing this, I wouldn't be surprised if Mossad 'deals with' Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki. He is doing great damage to the Holocau$t myth!
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Spect3r
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Spect3r » 3 months 3 weeks ago (Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:47 pm)

I dont understand why the Polish people dont answer:
"Poles helped as much as Jews".
I just love the smell of Zyklon B in the morning, afternoon, late afternoon, evening and night, for it means that I’m nicely deloused 8)

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”