Freemasons and the Holocaust

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Freemasons and the Holocaust

Postby borjastick » 8 months 1 week ago (Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:32 am)

I am not a freemason and would never be one. However I know that there is some sort of strong connection between jews/zionism/judaism and the Freemasons.

Take a look at this masonic orb or globe you'll see the star of David on it. I have seen a number or artifacts and accessories for freemasons which seem to show a connection between the masons and israel.

So I am really interested in whether freemasons believe in the holocaust without question because we are told freemasons are very influential in many aspects of life including higher up in the law and judiciary.

Before I get in trouble with the moderator I want to make this clear I am not after a discussion about Freemasonry just if there is any interesting or odd relationship between them and the holocaust.
masonic_ball4.jpg
masonic_ball4.jpg (45.28 KiB) Viewed 180 times
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Freemasons and the Holocaust

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 8 months 1 week ago (Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:03 am)

borjastick wrote:I am not a freemason and would never be one. However I know that there is some sort of strong connection between jews/zionism/judaism and the Freemasons.

Take a look at this masonic orb or globe you'll see the star of David on it. I have seen a number or artifacts and accessories for freemasons which seem to show a connection between the masons and israel.

So I am really interested in whether freemasons believe in the holocaust without question because we are told freemasons are very influential in many aspects of life including higher up in the law and judiciary.

Before I get in trouble with the moderator I want to make this clear I am not after a discussion about Freemasonry just if there is any interesting or odd relationship between them and the holocaust.
masonic_ball4.jpg

The Jewish Tribune of New York, on October 28, 1927, stated; "Masonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic Ritual, and what is left?"

From what I can tell, Freemasonry is basically Judaism for gentiles.

While they aren't specifically Jews, their club borrows teachings from Judaism. And Hitler blamed both Freemasons and Jews for their defeat in WWI.

And they both claim to have suffered in the holocaust.

And so I can't imagine too many of them would be promoting BDS or revisionism.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

atomMan

Re: Freemasons and the Holocaust

Postby atomMan » 8 months 1 week ago (Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:36 am)

excerpt from Hitlers broadcast in Berlin to the German people in 1941...

This conspiracy of democratic Jews and Free Masons dragged Europe into war two years ago. Arms had to decide.

Since then a struggle has been taking place between truth and lies and, as always, this war will end in the victory for truth. In other words, whatever lies British propaganda, international world Jewry and its democratic accomplices may concoct they will not change historical facts. And it is a historical fact that for two years now Germany has been defeating one opponent after another.

I did not want it. Immediately after the first conflict I again held out my hand. I have been a soldier myself and I know how difficult it is to win a victory.

My hand was rejected. And since then we have seen that each peace offer was immediately exploited by the warmonger Churchill and his confreres so that they could say it was proof of our weakness.

source: https://ibiblio.org/pha/policy/1941/411003b.html
help inform others by sharing the Jewish Holocaust Quiz

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”