!! VIDEO: INSIDE AUSCHWITZ, Virtual Tour, What they DON'T tell you. !!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

!! VIDEO: INSIDE AUSCHWITZ, Virtual Tour, What they DON'T tell you. !!

Postby Hannover » 5 months 1 week ago (Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:59 am)

The question is not 'Why does anyone reject the "holocaust" storyline'? ... but rather, 'Why does anyone accept the "holocaust" storyline'?

The fact of the matter is that available information which utterly demolishes the "holocaust" narrative is simply overwhelming.
Revisionist sites and information which counters Zionist propaganda are sprouting up everywhere. Books, journals, videos, articles, you name it, the impossible lies are easily debunked.

Here we have a yet another video tour of the absurdly alleged "death camp" Auschwitz.
Take your pick of the three, pass them along.

There is no doubt, the tide is turning.

- Hannover

No alleged human remains of millions in allegedly known locations to see, no 'holocaust'.
The claimed '6M Jews & 5M others' is one helluva a lot of human remains to just disappear. That alleged 11M equals the population of London.

JIM'S BITCHUTE - INSIDE AUSCHWITZ, Virtual Tour, What they DON'T tell you, 13:55 minutes.

JIM'S BRIGHTEON - INSIDE AUSCHWITZ, Virtual Tour, What they DON'T tell you, 13:55 minutes
https://www.brighteon.com/5995936769001
Last edited by Webmaster on Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: replaced broken YouTube embed with BitChute
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hegwood
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: !! VIDEO: INSIDE AUSCHWITZ, Virtual Tour, What they DON'T tell you. !!

Postby Hegwood » 5 months 5 days ago (Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:21 pm)

I think this is a particularly informative video.

It doesn't incriminate anyone directly it just presents facts and lets the viewer decide.

It needs to be recycled to be at the top of the page to be viewed by any casual visitors.

Hegwood

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 4 months 1 week ago (Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:22 pm)

Another video by Silver Thoughts, very fast-paced video montage showing all sorts of things, including pools at many of the camps

Auschwitz inmates at work: Behind the barbed wire

What did the forced labor inside Auschwitz and the other German concentration camps involve? Did Germany need the inmates for their labor? More than 100 photos from World War II show what daily work and life was like for the Jews and other inmates of the camps.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 4 months 1 week ago (Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:41 pm)

Auschwitz "All women and children gassed on arrival" concentration camp... new Silver Thoughts video shows the lives of young Children at Auschwitz

A kid at Auschwitz

There were children who spent the first years of their lives in German Concentration Camps during World War II. What were their lives like? Did they have schools? Did they play? Did they see their families? Photos from Holocaust memorial sites and private sources show what life was like for the youngest inmates.
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

nsv

Postby nsv » 4 months 4 days ago (Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:04 pm)

I watched the first video here. It was very informative and dispels many of the myths associated with this place. I would like to see on this video however, links to sources of information and images.
One question though. The "Inmates laughing with guards" pictured at 6.46 mark appear to be laughing with Russians. Or am I mistaken? Thanks

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 4 months 4 days ago (Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:15 pm)

nsv wrote:I watched the first video here. It was very informative and dispels many of the myths associated with this place. I would like to see on this video however, links to sources of information and images.
One question though. The "Inmates laughing with guards" pictured at 6.46 mark appear to be laughing with Russians. Or am I mistaken? Thanks

It is possible, it seems like they're wearing ushankas. I believe these are largely from private collections. You can use google or tineye reverse image search, just take a screenshot of the images in the video and crop them. You may get lucky
-- Herbert Spencer

nsv

Postby nsv » 4 months 4 days ago (Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:26 pm)

Lamprecht wrote:
nsv wrote:I watched the first video here. It was very informative and dispels many of the myths associated with this place. I would like to see on this video however, links to sources of information and images.

It is possible, it seems like they're wearing ushankas. I believe these are largely from private collections. You can use google or tineye reverse image search, just take a screenshot of the images in the video and crop them. You may get lucky

I will try that. Thank you.
Information such as this needs to be made readily available to the public and of course the public need to be open minded enough to use it. The first thing anyone new to this information will say is 'please provide sources'. I think it is very important that all references are provided when claims that counter the lies are made.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 months 4 days ago (Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:43 pm)

nsv:

I think you are right ..... they look like Russians:

Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Hase

Postby Hase » 2 months 3 weeks ago (Fri May 31, 2019 6:42 pm)

Hannover wrote:Here we have a yet another video tour of the absurdly alleged "death camp" Auschwitz.
Take your pick of the three, pass them along.

Brilliant. I was unaware that:
1. marriages took place at Auschwitz!
2. prisoners could accept care basket packages in the mail
3. prisoners were freed after serving their sentence

Thanks !

JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:02 pm)

The Usual Enemies of Free Speech have shoahed the account.

The Usual Enemies of Free Speech wrote:This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Is it backed up somewhere else?
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 1 month 3 weeks ago (Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:27 pm)

Seems to be on bitchute, there are links in the OP
-- Herbert Spencer

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”