Holocaust Survivor Redefines Anti-Semitism - David Duke

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JLAD Prove Me Wrong
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Holocaust Survivor Redefines Anti-Semitism - David Duke

Postby JLAD Prove Me Wrong » 4 months 5 days ago (Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:26 pm)

I reuploaded this video on my channel.

In this video, Dr. David Duke explains how Nazis spared Hajo Meyer and Simon Wiesenthal, and even nourished Wiesenthal back to health after his suicide attempt! So much for the 'final solution'.

He then quotes an unknown historian as saying

If the Germans did not execute these two captured Jewish saboteurs and terrorists they must have been impossibly inept in their plans for a Final Solution.

He then exposes Zionism/Jewish Supremacy, and wars for Israel, then brings it back to Hajo Meyer, who coined the term,

Formerly an anti-Semite was somebody who hated Jews because they were Jews and had a Jewish soul. But nowadays an anti-Semite is somebody who is hated by Jews.

David Duke then explains that because he admires Hajo Meyer, Norman Finkelstein, and Israel Shamir, he is not an anti-Semite, and brings up the fact that because Hajo Meyer, who is claimed to be a Holocaust survivor, is labeled as anti-Semitic, the word, 'anti Semite' has lost it's meaning.

My opinionis that David Duke is a revisionist, but he is careful about what he says, because he knows that there are Zionist terrorists who would love to harm him.

That said, he is a very interesting person to listen to.
If your beliefs cannot stand up to your own sincere scrutiny and skeptical evaluation, they are not worth having.

https://freespeechmonika.wordpress.com/ ... t-details/

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Holocaust Survivor Redefines Anti-Semitism - David Duke

Postby Lamprecht » 4 months 5 days ago (Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:59 pm)

Antisemitism - it's a trick, we always use it!
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Jim Russel

Re: Holocaust Survivor Redefines Anti-Semitism - David Duke

Postby Jim Russel » 4 months 3 days ago (Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:01 pm)

JLAD Prove Me Wrong wrote: >>> is that David Duke is a revisionist, but he is careful about what he says, because he knows that there are Zionist terrorists who would love to harm him.

That said, he is a very interesting person to listen to.

David Duke is a sincere Christian and he speaks truth. I think he's not afraid of harm by terrorists but his caution about holocaust truth is much more because he has to be very careful to avoid saying things that could get him arrested in places like Germany or Austria because he travels to Ukraine and Russia and even if the stopover is unplanned there is weather and mechanical difficulties that could land him in a place that imprisons people for thought crimes. He's mentioned on his radio show that because of the laws in many countries he is always aware of the need to be careful in his phrasing or reaffirming the statements of others in order to have freedom of travel.

As an aside I'm very interested to see if Mr. Ron Unz is able to travel to Austria or Germany after making his two blog posts of August and October 2018 aboout "holocaust denial" and making unz.com a place free of censorship on that topic. Add Unz to the growing list of people who would be barred for traveling to Australia due to what they call bad character, joining David Icke and a few people banned because of their views on global warming. The big three litmus tests of political correctness are holocaust, global warming, and vaccines.

David Duke also writes now as an academic historian, with his 2013 Secret Behind Communism, so he's much more free in expressing opinions than in making claims of historical facts.

He has authorized free downloads of My Awakening in both PDF and audio books; check his website first and then archive.org for those downloads. If you buy his books through his website he always signs them. The higher price for autographed copies gets you a personalized inscription. The T-shirts saying David Duke For President and the EVRO sweatshirt were out of stock but I've been wearing the brand-new t-shirt from his 1996 Senate campaign.

P.S. the color photos of nature scenes are a new addition to his website and as a photographer I have to say the photos alone show he has a sensitive soul. if a zealot terrorist kills him he'd be elevated to sainthood.

P.P.S. The tide is turning and the forces of evil are desperate but all they know is the absolute corruption of absolute power. Zerohedge was banned or blocks from Facebook and just today Amazon did at least partial banning of Kevin MacDonald with his book Culture of Critique.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”